Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Bible Quiz Game - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bible Quiz Game (26182 Views)

Brain Quiz!!! / Bible Quiz / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
Amram and Jochebed are Moses's parents.

No, Jesse is David's father while Kethurah is the wife Isaac married after the death of Rebecca (I tink) or is it Abraham (nt sure)

Goliath asked David the question
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
__________ are Feeble folks yet they make their houses in rocks.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
oops. Just checked. Kethurah is d wife Abraham married after d death of Sarah. Gen. 25:1
Re: Bible Quiz Game by kingjaja2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ all competitors

where in the bible does this passage come from

1) "Blessed is the man, whose sins, the Lord does not count against him"

2) Where in the bible did God say that it is his decision whether to have mercy on people or not.

anyone that answers this question should agree that he/she is a genius grin
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hmmm, that story about de lawrence, I have heard of it, but I refuse to believe it, because I dont think there is any evil power that can resurrect a man from the dead. About Moses, the man died, and went to Abraham's bosom. You gotta realize the saying of Jesus Christ can never be contradictory. He said that No man has ever ascended into Heaven before, so, if so, then no man has, be it Moses, Elijah or Enoch. Perhaps, they were transplanted to a different part of the earth of Heaven, but certainly not the Holy Place of God. Maybe now, but prior to the declaration of Jesus Christ, No!
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2007
@Ndipe,

Ndipe:

You gotta realize the saying of Jesus Christ can never be contradictory. He said that No man has ever ascended into Heaven before, so, if so, then no man has, be it Moses, Elijah or Enoch. Perhaps, they were transplanted to a different part of the earth of Heaven, but certainly not the Holy Place of God. Maybe now, but prior to the declaration of Jesus Christ, No!

I believe that I have already answered the question of John's writings inspired by the Holy Spirit in John 3:13  Where I established that Jesus was the only One who has 'ascended' to heaven on His own accord (Power).

2 Kings 2:11b states "and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven"

I reiterate again that Enoch and Elijah were taken to heaven not Sheol-hades, in their natural bodies and they now both reside in heaven having never died.  Paul and John have been taken to heaven and brought back 2Cor.12:1-5; Rev.4:1

Jesus Christ went to heaven and came back after His resurrection John 20:17-19, and returned to heaven leading many resurrected saints, souls, and spirits of just people whose bodies where not resurrected Matt.27:53-54; Eph.4:8-10; Heb.12:23.

Sheol-hades (Abraham's bosom Luke 16:22-31) is where the all the righteous souls and spirits went to while their bodies went to the graves (qeber).  At Christ's death He descended to the underworld of departed spirits who had been held captive against their own will Heb.2:14-15 and set them free and led them in His ascension to heaven leaving their bodies in the grave to await the resurrection day.  2Cor.5:8; Phil.1:21-24; Heb.12:23.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by benlay(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2007
who led Israelites into the Promised land.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2007
The Journey to the Promised Land, started under the leadership of Moses, but ended with Joshua!! Hence, Joshua led the Children of Isreal to the Promised Land smiley
Re: Bible Quiz Game by rubie(f): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2007
Joshua the son of Nun led them into the promised land.

Who tried to save the Ark when it wanted to fall?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2007

Ans: Uzza

Re: Bible Quiz Game by rubie(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2007
samueline:

Ans: Uzza

Is it Badgers? undecided
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2007
not badgers. The answer is sumwhere in proverbs
Re: Bible Quiz Game by rubie(f): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2007
Ouch, I'll check it up and get back here later.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by feelgood(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2007
conies - Pro 30:26
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2007
He was 12years old when he began to reign and he reigned 55years in Jerusalem wink

who was he and old was he when he died
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2007
conies - Pro 30:26

u got it right

He was 12years old when he began to reign and he reigned 55years in Jerusalem wink

who was he and old was he when he died

Answer: Mannaseh. Well if he ruled for 55 yrs maybe he died at the age of 55+12= 67
Re: Bible Quiz Game by samueline(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
where in the bible does this passage come from

1) "Blessed is the man, whose sins, the Lord does not count against him"

Answer: Psalm 32:2

2) Where in the bible did God say that it is his decision whether to have mercy on people or not.

Answer: Romans 9: 15 - 16

anyone that answers this question should agree that he/she is a genius grin
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
@Samueline
You're correct! cheesy. It can be found in 2Chronicles 33:1 or 2Kings 21:1
Re: Bible Quiz Game by zuft: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2007
wisdom is the principal thing
Re: Bible Quiz Game by atutupoyo(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2007
@samueline prov 30:26-The rock badgers are a feeble folk, yet they make their homes in the crags
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2007
Re: Bible Quiz Game by nicegirl02(f): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2007
I don't have a question to answer. sad

Who were the first two disciples to be called and what were they doing?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Millena(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2007
I don't have a question to answer.

Who were the first two disciples to be called and what were they doing?

Ans: Simon also known as Peter, and his brother Andrew. They were fishing.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by nicegirl02(f): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2007
Your Question?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2007
What was the name of the small family of Isrealites who were not permitted to drink wine and where can the reference be found?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2007
davidylan:

What was the name of the small family of Isrealites who were not permitted to drink wine and where can the reference be found?

The Rechabites.  Jer.35:1-6

1 "The word which came unto Jeremiah from the LORD in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying,

2 Go unto the house of the Rechabites, and speak unto them, and bring them into the house of the LORD, into one of the chambers, and give them wine to drink.

3 Then I took Jaazaniah the son of Jeremiah, the son of Habaziniah, and his brethren, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Rechabites;

4 And I brought them into the house of the LORD, into the chamber of the sons of Hanan, the son of Igdaliah, a man of God, which was by the chamber of the princes, which was above the chamber of Maaseiah the son of Shallum, the keeper of the door:

5 And I set before the sons of the house of the Rechabites pots full of wine, and cups, and I said unto them, Drink ye wine.

6 But they said, We will drink no wine: for Jonadab the son of Rechab our father commanded us, saying, Ye shall drink no wine, neither ye, nor your sons for ever":

-----------

Where in the Scriptures has a curse been placed on anyone who serves his/her neighbour alcohol and to make them drunk?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 3:24am On Sep 23, 2007
Olaadegbu, did you read the link that I posted, which I culled from the internet about Elijah?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by benlay(m): 3:46am On Sep 23, 2007
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2007
Excellent answer by Olaadegbu! wink

@ your question: Habakkuk 2:15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their unclothedness!
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2007
Where else does the bible indirectly indicate that there was a world before Genesis 1:1?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2007
ok,i will make a good guess, was it in heaven?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by jaybaby(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2007
Who said : I WILL NEVER LET U GO UNLESS U BLESS ME?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.