Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Review…aisha And The Fight Against The Unsettling Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Review…aisha And The Fight Against The Unsettling Cabal (255 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review…aisha And The Fight Against The Unsettling Cabal by RipplesNigeria: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
The Nigerian Presidency is an interesting phenomenon, vis-a-vis, the trending political phrase, cabal. Rightly or wrongly, there appears to be some unseen hand, that dictates the tune of music at the Presidential Villa, or put differently, Aso Rock. Since 1999, this unseen hand is believed to have covertly obstructed development in every facet of our lives.
Wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari may have re-echoed the obvious, by alleging that cabals have hijacked her husband’s government. Pundits, who have been following the development, however believe that Mrs Buhari’s claim is nothing new.
In the week that just ended, the President’s wife warned that her support for her husband for 2019 election rests on his readiness to shakeup his government. In a BBC Hausa interview, the Adamawa born 45 year old, said Buhari’s government has been hijacked by a cabal who are “behind presidential appointments”.
Mrs Buhari said of her husband’s 2019 plans, “he is yet to tell me, but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again. I may not back him at the next election unless he shakes up his government.”
Read More: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/reviewaisha-fight-unsettling-cabal/

1 Like

Re: Review…aisha And The Fight Against The Unsettling Cabal by HQuadreal: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm.hmmm Nigeria Politics.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Collecting Bribes, Commissioner Tells LASTMA Officers, Others / Efcc: Anti-corruption Fight Is Not Selective – Magu / For Us Aluta Continue For Them Alooter Continua- 9jaclicktivist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.