Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (36595 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by PentiumProf: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
7lives:

Continue writing rubbish on nairaland na you sabi, Badluck Jonadumb era was my own era of recession, am in my prosperity now due to my ability to see beyond my nose and the change of government.
I can't remember the last time i fuel or repair my generator, Baba God has also bless me with a card meter, no more crazy bills my money can now stay in my pocket I'm free.
Baba's government is not a walkover but at least i'm liquid unlike those bowler locust and canker worm days, what i went through between 2013 - 2014 was a reality check for me, it is the reason i decided to make so much adjustments in my finance and business, i saw this recession coming and I'm happy it did not catch me unaware, come 2019 God willing i shall still be voting baba, NO SHAKING.
Keep lying to yourself
Keep telling yourself that all is well when in reality you are suffering
Your god tinubu is feeling the heat
Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if this swarm of a country is not destroyed beyond redemption
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by nonhuman(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
As a yoruba man, i regret voting buhari because i never expected this betrayal attitude towards Tinubu who laboured so hard for him to emerge president. Tinubu remains a jewel in yoruba land and even renegades like fayose and ffk acknowledge him as a leader of the yoruba nation. Tinubu did not sell us into political slavery, the north simply betrayed the SW and we will vote out buhari in 2019 for this hardship we are currently experiencing. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari.
story for the gods after u might have died of hunger
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by 7lives: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

Keep lying to yourself
Keep telling yourself that all is well when in reality you are suffering
Your god tinubu is feeling the heat
Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if this swarm of a country is not destroyed beyond redemption

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, e pain am.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by BuariCopyPaste: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2018
r
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Adding my own voice the senator was right.....

And uptill today their mentality on same political slavery never change...

Have u not wondered that in the whole of south east and south south they are always alone like the prodigal son...

Why is it always difficult for SE/SS to agree with SW....is because of their subservient attachment to the caliphate.......

We have had many meetings, conferences, alliances and years of voting pattern between SE and SS but not with SW....the sophisticated west....more reason no elder of the then eastern region will hav anything to do with them......

Anyway same political slavery is about what they are going to repeat in 2019.....

But the issue remains.....na still dem suffer pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics) / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.