Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding (2070 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by firstking01(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
A brokem relationship is better than a broken marriage....if you eventually marry her it will be worst for you...let her remain your once we dated girlfriend....look for someone who will help patch your loopholes and not to be pointing out your faults...i hope on your own side you were not faulty cos sometimes it's good we hear both sides of the story.
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by texaspit100: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
A brokem relationship is better than a broken marriage....if you eventually marry her it will be worst for you...let her remain your once we dated girlfriend....look for someone who will help patch your loopholes and not to be pointing out your faults...i hope on your own side you were not faulty cos sometimes it's good we hear both sides of the story.

my only error is i riase my voice against her and this is as a result of her actions. ive never riased a finger on her neither have i ever cheated on her....she simply disrespects me. i truely regret having sex with her coz i know its a spiritual bond and no wonder i find it hard to let that feeling go even tho i vehemently do not need her in my life. am not getting younger anymore and need to be in another relationship as quick as possible.
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by firstking01(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
texaspit100:

my only error is i riase my voice against her and this is as a result of her actions. ive never riased a finger on her neither have i ever cheated on her....she simply disrespects me. i truely regret having sex with her coz i know its a spiritual bond and no wonder i find it hard to let that feeling go even tho i vehemently do not need her in my life. am not getting younger anymore and need to be in another relationship as quick as possible.
So, what's holding you from getting into another relationship?, come on look for another girl and start a relationship with...no time.

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Frankraj: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Once a woman is not contented ,it means she's not happy... So either u gonna strive harder to meet her needs or let her go so she can find someone who can give her what she really wanted...

Why are all your girlsss of nowadays so lazy, what do you mean he should provide for her all she needs , are her hands broken? Is she bigger then woman selling recharge card or doing other business? Una get luck say nobi my kain man go marry una , other wise you girls must learn how to make money by force in a genuine way and support your husband

2 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Ejimaa: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
texaspit100:

u raised your voice at her and she concealed a wedding plan and u want me to believe that babe ever loved you? if you can't caution who u love then who? my brother,move on...

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Thunderdick(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lalasticlala. Front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... / Controversial Nudist Trends On Google After Going Pantless At '17 Feather Awards / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.