Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB (4111 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by zooster: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
I no know whether na Buhari wear the clothe abi na the clothe wear Buhari. Which one e be self?

Op you will pay me for wasting my mb.
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
zooster:
I no know whether na Buhari wear the clothe abi na the clothe wear Buhari. Which one e be self?

Op you will pay me for wasting my mb.
cheesy Na the cloth wear Buhari joor!.

Hilarious comments.
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by Splashme: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossDike:
I still don't know the kind of juju APC used on Afonjas that made them forgo a polished PHD holder to a certificate less dullard.
Very shameful
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by Chikpat(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossDike:
Buhari looks as if he is inside a sack grin

Hahaha. Chai Buhari! U see ur life?
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by fx45(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
GEJ looks like the boss that he is

While Buhari looks like a dullard, just as usual cheesy
Buhari actually looks like a local juju man.

Disgraceful dullard president!
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by MzLaurel(f): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossDike:

Gosh. You mean grin
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by MzLaurel(f): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
fx45:
Buhari actually looks like a local juju man.

Disgraceful dullard president!

Now this got LOL grin
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by Earth2Metahuman: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossDike:
why you read my mind na grin
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by Hisduchess(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
demolinka:
Na PMB joor. He be like Hollywood star, Morgan Freakman.

PMB u too much!!!

bro why u come dey lai lai like this nah.GEJ nah the boss man.pmb looks like a shoe mender for the pix ooo
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by totorimi: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh Nooo, OP abeg you have spoilt my lunch with this picture. The picture is just abnormal what type of attire is that in this contemporary times. If you want to wear traditional go ahead and wear it and if it is English wear it. What type of illiterate mixture is this. traditional and winter coat together, haba haba Bubu Bubu. Somebody should put a rope on his neck before the man finishes what is left of this country's image. At least he can learn from his predecessor. The agbada alone has a lot of has lot of space to wear body warmer inside.

Who are those of the president's public image they must all be sacked unless they prove that it was bubu himself that insisted on appearing like this. At least they knew they weather was cold why didnt they dress Bubu appropriately for the weather. I smell trouble with this kind of aboki leader.
This is exactly the way my grandfather dresses in the village during harmattan. Sh1t
Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by demolinka(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro why u come dey lai lai like this nah.GEJ nah the boss man.pmb looks like a shoe mender for the pix ooo
Na true sha, only say GEJ no get enough swag to rock am, and if I catch PMB tailor I go beat am well well!

Re: Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB by BossDike(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
MzLaurel:

Gosh. You mean grin

Atiku For 2019 / Breaking: APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar (photo Attached) / Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened