Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze (19526 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by mmb(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by wildchild1: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmmmm Only time will tell

Check my signature
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
MORNDEW:

I don't think so. Aisha is miles away in terms of many things.
cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44 help us get this letter to the front page it's worth it.

You can't compare Mama Peace and Aisha. Mama Peace was rugged for her husband. Everything she did was in favor of her husband. Aisha is an over spoilt jilted prima Dona. And they once said GEJ had no control over his woman

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by CHYMZZY(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
whoever that posted this is clown? who this post Epp?
how does it put food to my table

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by lielbree: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
The first lady came out and scope as a concerned citizens and what she gets in return is backlash.

Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
This interview really hurt zombies to the bone marrow grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amberon11:
You really don't have sense. Here you are again spilling thrash. Aisha spoke for the collective interest of Nigerians. Maybe you need a zombie for a wife.

millerz learn how make insult-free statements, considering the fact that you are a girl.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
lielbree:
The first lady came out and scope as a concerned citizens and what she gets in return is backlash.

Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get.

I hope your wife disgrace you in public one day, so you'll know how it feels, she could've told him this in private.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Joehong(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
THIS IS THE BEST WRITE UP SO FAR

EVERYTHING IS ON POINT.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I hope your wife disgrace you in public one day, so you'll know how it feels, she could've told him this in private.

I think she would have mentioned it to him in private before going public. But then again, there more appropriate ways to make theses types of statements.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Word!
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by LANDLORD72: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Who is blaming this woman for GOD sake she only air her veiw and i see nothing wrong.She is a great woman who has the fear of GOD.Aisha GOD bless you.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Contact17:

I thinks she would have mentioned it to him in private before going public. But then again, there more appropriate ways to make theses types of statements.
True
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Josmila(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Op just spoke my mind..this has been my unflinching stand since the purported interview hit the public sphere. A good wife will never vilify the husband in public like Aisha did, no justification whatsoever for what she did. She subjected her husband to be public ridicule for selfish gains.

God bless you @Op

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Bants(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
The writer of this letter is a Konkobility I think due to unemployment everybody should write an Open letter to any politician...Foolish letter

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by bamikole07(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nan so....... U don try
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Contact17:

I think she would have mentioned it to him in private before going public. But then again, there more appropriate ways to make theses types of statements.

and what has been achieved now?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Josmila(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
shocked

Now this is ridicule I'm talking about. PEJ was notorious for a lot of things, but never did she openly criticize her GEJ for being an ineffectual buffoon.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

and what has been achieved now?

Well maybe there will be a change in how things are being done.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Contact17:

Well maybe there will be a change in how things are being done.
with the "unreasonable reply" Buhari made? I don't think so.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by tutaboi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Because the woman said the truth you will not allow her to rest. What she said is fact and supposed to serve as a wake up call to her husband.

Call a spare a spare!! One bag of rice is 22k now first in history.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by tutaboi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

what is disgracing there? She's just being honest and sincere. Beside I wouldn't do any thing that keeps my wife talking
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Aisha brain is half dead..

Mama peace was a much much much much more better wife, speaker and a woman than Aisha would ever dream of..

The woman is brain dead!
Which is it?.... is her brain half dead?...or is she brain dead? ....and what exactly do you mean by Mama P was a much better wife?... you lived with them?...were you ever present in all the rooms? ...and how is she more a woman than Aisha? ... and Mama Peace is a much better speaker?...really? Think you can explain this your comment? ... but please.. if you can... try activate your brain before you open your mouth. Haters without end.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Chanchit: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Josmila:
Op just spoke my mind..this has been my unflinching stand since the purported interview hit the public sphere. A good wife will never vilify the husband in public like Aisha did, no justification whatsoever for what she did. She subjected her husband to be public ridicule for selfish gains.

God bless you @Op

We really deserve what is currently befalling us in this country. Can you imagine someone put her life on theline just for the sake of better governance, of cos she knows itwont be easy, but you guys thinks she has subjected her husband to public shame and ridicule while thousands keep losing their jobs because of. Dwindling economy she just did the job. Of a martyr. Take it or leave it Buhari has started taking steps after the interview.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by KingsleyJohn: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
One thing is certain, nobody loves PMB more than Aisha. She must have tried her best to get to her husband only to be frustrated out. All these people around PMB are just grabbing as much as they can, all selfish interest. When you flog your child, it's not out of hate but because of love. Aisha wanted to get the husband's attention to the reality on ground, and history will remember her for that.
PMB is the one that needs a letter not Aisha.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

with the "unreasonable reply" Buhari made? I don't think so.

Maybe not now but later on when things settle down.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by totorimi: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerians must rally round her and stand firm behind her, because a man who's religion doesn't give women any place or chance i can only imagine what they will do to her if she returns to Aso rock. By now they would be getting ready the 'bulala' and handcuff to deal with her. I am not surprised a man who even before coming to power has already relegated the role of the wife and saying the wife is only good for the kitchen and the other room.

True Nigerians must not abandon our first lady at this time we must demand everyday of her wellbeing and to see her on TV else we may not know what these guys can do. People who can lock up a woman in purdah are capable of anything. Rather than scold her we must commend her for her boldness to stand with the great people of Nigeria, she feels their pain and spoke their mind so dont scold but applaud Aisha, she is the type of outstanding first ladies we need that will tell their husband the truth and when he refuses to listen expose him publicly. What a hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by syjaye(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
wet in I go come do
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by iamsholex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
we all dream of a good Android phone with large and ROM and also at affordable price. your drram is about to come through.konga.com brings you mi-trybe with 2gb ram for just 20k.hurry check my profile now and get your own while it lasts.chrck my profile for the link.HURRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Moro: Benue Killings, Enough Is Enough, It’s Time To Defend Our Existence / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / CBN Cancels N100 Monthly ATM Maintenance Fee...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.