Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies (48710 Views)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by HeWrites(m): 4:03am On Aug 30, 2018

Women in a Facebook group were asked what their reaction would be if they found a used condom in their fiance's room and most of them had pretty much the same reply.

Apparently, getting married is of utmost importance to a lot of Nigerian women and they are not so bothered by infidelity.

See some replies below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9620/what-will-you-do-if-you-find-used-condom-in-your-mans-room-see-replies.html

2 Shares

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Interesting....
You will thank him for protecting himself.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735596:
Interesting....
Go to bed, Mr. BBQ.

If you're a man and you want to learn how to chat with a woman, then check my signature and download that free PDF and read it today. You can read is in less than 30 minutes and you'll learn a lot. Leaders are readers. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nogodye(m): 4:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Atleast he respect her that was why he protect himself by using condom.Immediately you see the condom,stop washing his cloth,confront him to find out the truth,if he is guilty leave his place and bid the relationship farewell coz he is not a faithful patner.No guy can take it lightly seeing used condom in her girl's bag..Moreso, to abstain is better than using any protection.

55 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by alfchye(m): 4:25am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735596:
Interesting....
I am sure seun pays this guy...haba

31 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Maybe! Chikena! cheesy
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by delugajackson: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2018
If he cheats on you during courtship, what makes you think he won't cheat on you when he finally marries you? The worst thing is when you know you're in a bad relationship and you still let it continue.

43 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Ehn?.., you say wetin

6 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by QueenSekxy(f): 4:31am On Aug 30, 2018
some ladies have totally lost it.
see the one that said she will thank him for protrcting himself,and the stupid guys are applauding her.
it's either she has low self esteem or that she will be the kind that will poison the husband.

for me,I will confront him,watch him closely,if he's a serial cheat,I will just have to move on.

but if he's a husby,I will feed him with poison.
!!gringrin

54 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Men wud continue to cheat cos women wey go still rush dem plenty. Y shud a gf be washing ur cloth self. Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by dingbang(m): 4:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Nogodye:
Atleast he respect her that was why he protect himself by using condom.Immediately you see the condom,stop washing his cloth,confront him to find out the truth,if he is guilty leave his place and bid the relationship farewell coz he is not a faithful patner.No guy can take it lightly seeing used condom in her girl's bag..Moreso, to abstain is better than using any protection.
and why will a lady put used condom in her bag, is she that unhygienic or what

2 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by dingbang(m): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:
see the one that said she will thank him for protrcting himself,and the stupid guys are applauding her.
it's either she has low self esteem or that she will be the kind that will poison the husband.

for me,I will confront him,watch him closely,if he's a serial cheat,I will just have to move on.

!!gringrin
careful of the shii you post on social media.

13 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by EmekaMD(m): 4:59am On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:

!!gringrin
poison? God please keep me away from such evil women.. Amen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nogodye(m): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2018
dingbang:
and why will a lady put used condom in her bag, is she that unhygienic or what
Just saying!
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by QueenSekxy(f): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
poison? God please keep me away from such evil women.. Amen
you think so?
God doesn't answer such prayers.tongue

3 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by EmekaMD(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you think so?
God doesn't answer such prayers.tongue
He does..
Why would u wanna poison a man for any reason? Whatever happens to quitting the relationship if you feel cheated on and don't wanna continue?

That sounds so evil and demonic

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by chiommy123(f): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2018
I will bring up a different topic. When he's just not expecting it then will ask him and laugh at him very well when he's denying it then lead him to where he forgot it and watch him stammer for explanation then I will leave

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735703:
Thank him for protecting himself. Chikena!
you wait for other comments before copying because your brain is too empty to bring out any meaningful comment.

8 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2018
If one is blind , unfortunately there is nothing another person can do about it.
Both physical and spiritual birth is this kid problem.
Tell your mom to take you to mountain of fire when she gets up.
So that next time you come here, you'll notice the first person to comment on the topic.
Make sure you don't miss the deliverance o kiddo!
Mklancee:

you wait for other comments before copying because your brain is too empty to bring out any meaningful comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70736741:
If one is blind , unfortunately there is nothing another person can do about it.
Both physical and spiritual birth is this kid problem.
Tell your mom to take you to mountain of fire when she gets up.
So that next time you come here, you'll notice the first person to comment on the topic.
Make sure you don't miss the deliverance o kiddo!
we all know you have nothing to say in the first comment as usual. you actually copied the comment I quoted from other persons comment to make it seems you have a brain.
I can't waste my insult on empty brain like you.

7 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735596:
Interesting.... You will thank him for protecting himself.
lol. as expected the empty brain has to edit the first comment

3 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Tamarapetty(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't wish to see such.

If eventually i do, i don pack my kaya. I can't come and go and now come and kill myself over a guy , since he's not satisfied with one lady!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2018
I'm pretty calm but hell will let loose that day and he will see the other side of me 'cause the last I checked he vowed to be faithful to only me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by izzou(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
I'm pretty calm but hell will let loose that day and he will see the other side of me 'cause the last I checked he vowed to be faithful to only me

I'm not justifying cheats, but I don't see why you want to loose hell grin

He's just a boyfriend not your husband.

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2018
izzou:

I'm not justifying cheats, but I don't see why you want to loose hell grin

He's just a boyfriend not your husband.
My fiancé.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2018
I will kill myself and kill him

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by dominique(f): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Why on earth should a man invite his girlfriend specifically to come and wash for him? Is he crippled? Are there no laundry persons around him? From the responses on that post and this thread, it seems that's the norm. Relationships these days involves a sponsor and a glorified maid/bed warmer and very little about love and affection.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by izzou(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
My fiancé.

Ohh

Okay smiley
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Mruwa1(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2018
See d way una dey claim holy holy if dat kind mata happen na thunder and ogun u go use take swear for d guy

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Heavance(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Do ladies of this generation wash their lover's clothes?
Only few do o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.