Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,132 members, 7,957,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? (2260 Views)

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by olaneyo18: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
There's the girl I just met last month in a club, i got attracted to her and decided to approach her. We exchange numbers and started calling each other, now am so much in love with her, I care for her, respect her, love her even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag.

I think about her always because she seems to have turn to a new person but...... My problem now is that she has a lot of guys contact on her phone which is making scared because I don't want to lose her but I am also scare of her past which is still evident in her present : To read more visit https:///iWQ8Pa
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by Presh900(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
abeg who don see sexxkillz,, he needs to talk sense into thz guy's skull

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by somadinho10: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Make only you go read am undecided
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by somadinho10: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Presh900:
abeg who don see sexxkillz,, he needs to talk sense into thz guy's skull
why you still my spot nah
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by Presh900(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
somadinho10:
why you still my spot nah
bro na Buhari cause am o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by Winnelyn(f): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
rubbish
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by MilesLamar(m): 1:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Why should I read more of this torture? grin op u are notin but a Dan iska.
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by olaneyo18: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
MilesLamar:
Why should I read more of this torture? grin op u are notin but a Dan iska.
See your mouth
Re: Can You Marry Her Type (see) ? by hylyne(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
olaneyo18:
There's the girl I just met last month in a club, i got attracted to her and decided to approach her. We exchange numbers and started calling each other, now am so much in love with her, I care for her, respect her, love her even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag.

I think about her always because she seems to have turn to a new person but...... My problem now is that she has a lot of guys contact on her phone which is making scared because I don't want to lose her but I am also scare of her past which is still evident in her present : To read more visit https:///iWQ8Pa

Op you met a girl in the club, fell in love and you want me to advise you...

Don't you have parents?

Aka apukwala gi.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Wife. Advice / almost got robbed today / 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.