Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do (1741 Views)

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Due to the advice of Amstardam cloud and nairalanders i decided to toast the slayed queen

SEUNOSEWAPENIS:Babe hw fr ur side nah

SLAYED QUEEN:Excuse me are u talking to me

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: Yes my diar u are just too beautifull so i couldnt help but tell u to park lemme talk to dis angel of medusa

SLAYED QUEEN:Wat!!!!

SEUNOSEWAPENIS:Anything i see u my heart just boils with passion bebe u are the reason why my Milk flows..Bebe plis would u be my cup so i can pour my warm milk inside ur honey?

SLAYED QUEEN:Wat are u saying?

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: (kneels down on the road) Baby i want to be ur no1 goalkeeper lemme be the one to ride ur horse lemme insert my milk of life Baby lemmme.....

SLAYED QUEEN: Plis Go straight to the point!!

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: BABY would u be the one to butter my bread...Baby i want u to be my Girl my honeybonny my chocolate beans my sweety tomato my jellof rice,boiled beans the apple of my eyes?

SLAYED QUEEN: If u are trying to ask me out den am sorry u are not my type(Walks out leaving me still kneeling on the road)sad

Plis wat can i do to be her type

cc lalasticlala
seun
Mynd54
plis i need ur advises

1 Like

Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by hmbassey1960(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol dicklegs.well the only out of your mess is to commit sucide.and gudluck make sure you use a strong rope.peel ass nigga
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by jayriginal: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Those corny lines definitely "slayed" the fictional Queen.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Lol dicklegs.well the only out of your mess is to commit sucide.and gudluck make sure you use a strong rope.peel ass nigga
plis i am not understandin u
ccwhywhybayelsa whowhokwara whenwhenosun seun lalasticlala help me
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 12:56am On Jun 26, 2017
jayriginal:
Those corny lines definitely "slayed" the fictional Queen.

RIP
plis gived me advice
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Plis epp me nah
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by hmbassey1960(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
plis i am not understandin u
ccwhywhybayelsa whowhokwara whenwhenosun seun lalasticlala help me
make her look cheap
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
make her look cheap
plis how do i make a slayed queen cheap in dis recession
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Plis i need ur advice o
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Plis i need help o
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by hmbassey1960(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
plis how do i make a slayed queen cheap in dis recession
i don't know,maybe put on a charade anything to convince her,but you said she a slay queen, so what do you need her for?
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:25am On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i don't know,maybe put on a charade anything to convince her,but you said she a slay queen, so what do you need her for?
My girl friend divorce me last week so i need a slayed queen
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by hmbassey1960(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
My girl friend divorce me last week so i need a slayed queen
dude slay queens have a lavishing life style which involes money spending they feed on alphas and judging from the response she gave you seem to be and omega so you can'nt be part of her packs so my advise to you is stoping looking for a slay queen,go for a simply girlfriend
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by iweecureyou: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
dude slay queens have a lavishing life style which involes money spending they feed on alphas and judging from the response she gave you seem to be and omega so you can'nt be part of her packs so my advise to you is stoping looking for a slay queen,go for a simply girlfriend
so u are ansarad dart wainsted sperm abiangry
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2017
iweecureyou:
so u are ansarad dart wainsted sperm abiangry
pliss donts insalt me do u know who i am
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Due to the advice of Amstardam cloud and nairalanders i decided to toast the slayed queen

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: Yes my diar u are just too beautifull so i couldnt help but tell u to park lemme talk to dis angel of medusa

SEUNOSEWAPENIS:Anything i see u my heart just boils with passion bebe u are the reason why my Milk flows..Bebe plis would u be my cup so i can pour my warm milk inside ur honey?

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: (kneels down on the road) Baby i want to be ur no1 goalkeeper lemme be the one to ride ur horse lemme insert my milk of life Baby lemmme.....

SEUNOSEWAPENIS: BABY would u be the one to butter my bread...Baby i want u to be my Girl my honeybonny my chocolate beans my sweety tomato my jellof rice,boiled beans the apple of my eyes?

SLAYED QUEEN: If u are trying to ask me out den am sorry u are not my type(Walks out leaving me still kneeling on the road)sad

cc lalasticlala
seun
Mynd54
plis i need ur advises
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2017
This is what sshould be done on this stupid thread....

1 Like

Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by Amarabae(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
I thought Doctors told you to stop smoking that thing.
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I thought Doctors told you to stop smoking that thing.
plis do u think i am not romantic enough
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by peter0071(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
peter0071:
i l love u
plis i need ur advice
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

cc lalasticlala
seun
Mynd54
plis i need ur advises
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Seunosewapenis post=60389516][/quote]
Re: Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do by microjoystick: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

cc lalasticlala
seun
Mynd54
plis i need ur advises

(1) (Reply)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs / Checkout This Epic Reply / What Do You Think About This Twin(ejima)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.