Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type (5373 Views)

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by cashcity: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings for her because of the level of her intellect and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type of man for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were.

She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am not anywhere close.. I didn't take that statement seriously cos we guys knew how girls play hard2get at the initial time of toasting.

I met her again in one junction around our area and tried my luck again by explaining to her the qualities she should be expecting from me if she gives me a chance to be her man. She shouted at me, looking at her body saying " can't you see it, I'm not you type and class". This incidents attracted attention of people around us and I felt like digging a ground and bury myself alive.

Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad.

Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university which made me to wonder the class or type she was talking about.

Gradually we stopped contacting each other cos shame wunt even allow me to see her.

I later moved to Lagos in a month time in search of a greener pasture as a fresher and few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year or so, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my construction works and life became better and better as time goes on ....

I use to visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never set my eyes on anything that resemble her all those while.

One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly acquired Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos its been long and you know women's body changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again.

Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit me here in Lagos . This is a lady that insults hell out of me that puts me into depression and feeling emotionally abused when I was broke. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same. I'm even looking more wrinkled now because of the stress that comes with my work.

Pls advice me pals. Those things she did to me back then, could it be a good reason to write her off or Should I take her as girlfriend or simply move on with my life?

I'm on the verge of chosen a life partner and Lagos girls I'm meeting presently are nothing to write home about in terms character and attitude problems...

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
How many times will different moniker post the same stories on nairaland

in Nov 22, 2015 - you posted the same story.
in Dec 26, 2015 - you cried for sleeping with a fine girl
in Jun 27, 2016 - you were looking for job after 1 year of nysc
in 2019- you are now working for a ministry and earning-121,000

so where is your Construction business and Toyota tundra?

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff everyday

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
The lady is a gold digger, it will be better if you let her be. She will milk you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why will you be confused sef.

So your parents trained you in school for you to become a boyfriend of convenience to one yeye slay mama.

When next she calls you just tell her that she is no longer on your level since you started working you have moved on to better ladies. Shameless golddigger that don't know that no condition is permanent

7 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Decide for yourself what you really want. Will you say she's your type of woman? If yes, go for it and if no, tell her that. I see nothing wrong in her past decisions except for the fact that she had to embarrass you. Whether you like it or not, no be every woman go like you. If you ask me, you don't have a problem.
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Colb461: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
O.P..Then u were nt her type bt nw u are..bro this girl is only after ur money..real gold digger nd if i may ask O.P. What ur line of profession?
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Colb461:
O.P..Then u were nt her type bt nw u are..bro this girl is only after ur money..real gold digger nd if i may ask O.P. What ur line of profession?

he works in a govt ministry and his salary is 121,000

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by pharrell8(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
How can u even begin to accept her eh, so now money has enta she's now ur type of man.... Guy just ignore her or beta still remember her abt what she said....

I would av suggest u bleep her throw her like d trash she is but anoda tin karma is a bitch.. Gold diggers everywia
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by carzola(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Even if I know this is a super story
But lemme comment for clout sake...

The only advice I will give u is to fuuuuccckk her
Juice that pussssy dry and then trow her out of
Your house in the middle of the bike...

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

in Dec 26, 2015 2015 - you cried for sleeping with a fine girl
in Jun 27, 2016- you were looking for job after 1 year of nysc
in 2019- you are working for a ministry and earning-121,000

so where is your business and hilux jeep

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff
Thanks for busting the fool's ass.
I really don't get what they enjoy by insulting females on Nairaland when they have mothers and sisters,most of them are low lives who have nothing working for them in reality.

8 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
we read same story 3 years ago. no be only tundra

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Colb461: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
I did'nt ask where he works or how much he earns oh..i only ask for what his line of profession nd i av reason's for asking because i smell a made up story....
lilwetdick:

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by loswhite(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings for her because of the level of her intellect and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.
She said no that I am not her type of man for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were.
She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am not anywhere close.. I didn't take that statement seriously cos we guys knew how girls play hard2get at the initial time of toasting.

I met her again in one junction around our area and tried my luck again by explaining to her the qualities she should be expecting from me if she gives me a chance to be her man. She shouted at me, looking at her body saying " can't you see it, I'm not you type and class". This incidents attracted attention of people around us and I felt like digging a ground and bury myself alive. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad.

Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university which made me to wonder the class or type she was talking about. . Gradually we stopped contacting each other cos shame wunt even allow me to see her.
I later moved to Lagos in a month time in search of a greener pasture as a fresher and few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year or so, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my construction works and life became better and better as time goes on ....

I use to visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never set my eyes on anything that resemble her all those while.
One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly acquired Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos its been long and you know women's body changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again.

Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit me here in Lagos . This is a lady that insults hell out of me that puts me into depression and feeling emotionally abused when I was broke. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same. I'm even looking more wrinkled now because of the stress that comes with my work.
Pls advice me pals. Those things she did to me back then, could it be a good reason to write her off or Should I take her as girlfriend or simply move on with my life?
I'm on the verge of chosen a life partner and Lagos girls I'm meeting presently are nothing to write home about in terms character and attitude problems...
You are mad....it seems it is only this girl that leaves in ur planet

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by kazyhm(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

in Dec 26, 2015 2015 - you cried for sleeping with a fine girl
in 2019- you are working for a ministry and earning-121,000

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff

You an Accurate time keeper and panel of judges all in one bundle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by ahiboilandgas: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
cashcity:

I met her again in one junction around our area and tried my luck again by explaining to her the qualities she should be expecting from me if she gives me a chance to be her man. She shouted at me, looking at her body saying " can't you see it, I'm not you type and class". This incidents attracted attention of people around us and I felt like digging a ground and bury myself alive. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad.

Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university which made me to wonder the class or type she was talking about. . Gradually we stopped contacting each other cos shame wunt even allow me to see her.

lucky u ....bleep the pussy and m9ve on ....play along she is a diamond digger....if u ever get broke she will bring her true color

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Colb461: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lilwet u could av allowed him answer the question because i wanted playing along his cook up story..
lilwetdick:

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by YorubaNinja: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Story real or fake... e no concern me... Dem don bust ur lies up there tho... grin grin grin

OP.. You be fool, I swear. Let her come visit. you... do your thing as much as you want and, never call her back. If she calls you, tell her, she no longer be ur type! grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by EzekaUdenee: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Story real or fake... e no concern me... Dem don bust ur lies up there tho... grin grin grin

OP.. You be fool, I swear. Let her come visit. you... do your thing as much as you want and, never call her back. If she calls you, tell her, she no longer be ur type! grin
[/s]
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
cashcity:

bro she is not your type of woman, she is simply after your money and now she is of reduced market value, dont fall for her trick s , what she mean 3years ago is what you have become, if she really thinks she deserves you she would not have been hasty with her words in the past, bro ignor her you deserve better cos e for better if she been reason with you.
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
kazyhm:

You an Accurate time keeper and panel of judges all in one bundle

They catch d guy red-handed. I laff in d oza room

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Kylekent59: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
cashcity:

Do you remember that song by P, "I bin dey beg you make u reason with me"

She doesn't worth you. Don't accept her.

It means she can't stand with you when poverty strike, but that isn't your portion.
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Destiblack(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff everyday

he is a real bitch nigga, woman are special and they deserve respect.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Kaycee54321(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

Bruh, I will not be happy with you if you're not SSS or at least CID cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Destiblack:

he is a real bitch nigga, woman are special and they deserve respect.
What makes a woman special?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by 24kmagic: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Between Nairaland, Instagram and Twitter, which of the three carries more fake/cooked up stories?
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by OdenKelechi(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Better use the last sense you have and run away. You're her type now cos you've gotten money. She's a golddigger

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2019
undecided
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Darevofpeace(m): 2:50am On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

Do you need an appointment at F.B.I ?

You are the most precious investigative journalist.

I named you Jack Bauer of 24hrs.

What you posted here is called brutality in Mortal Kombat.

You had already finished him.

Go get your letter of appointment at Nigeria Police Headquarters.
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by rosalieene(f): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

Lolzzz
don't mind the guy.
He knows what to do he just only want nairaland trolls to come out and insult the female folks.

Whatever decision to make is his problem not ours.
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by ireke(m): 3:24am On Oct 12, 2019
I know this story is fake but I'm responding because of the guys that are advising him to yansh her, mess her, juice her pu.ssy, etc.

Please be careful if you're in this kind of situation with a girl that has rejected you before. She's not a fool so she would have her plan too.

If you decide to play the game, you better shine your eye well, well

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2019
I will advise you to block her.. .

She is not your type.. .

If you allow her to manipulate her way in, you will regret it.. That girl has no iota of love for you!!!

Let her locate her type and class of men.. No matter how long it takes..

Look for your own lady elsewhere...

I repeat, don't allow her to manipulate you emotionally...

She may even say that the rejection is the reason you Hustle hard, that she was praying for you bla bla..

Success has no gender..

Let her go Hustle too... Afterall she will soon have her degree too!!

1 Like

(1) (2)

AFROCANDY Is 50 Years Old & She Is Still Doing This {PHOTO} / Hahaha, Saw This On Twitter / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.