Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention (50521 Views)

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Bluffly: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Very simple, Bankers association should simply close down all banks in the state and lets see who will suffer. This Nigga is brainless.
The bank has an obligation to do what they did. Are they above the law.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by davidif: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
sue who? Can you imagine the kind of people on Nairaland who don't know about immunity for governors.

Smh

They truly need to amend the Constitution to exclude public officials be it at the state or federal level from immunity from criminal prosecution. I can understand civil suits but when it comes to criminal prosecution, no one should be above the law or democracy would not have its desired effects in this society.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by GROOOVE(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife
Neither the bank nor its officials have any crime here they got others from above and obeyed accordingly they didnt arrest mrs ffk they only alerted the authorities as they were instructed

bank officials contacted agents of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC had earlier instructed the bank to alert security agents whenever anybody showed up to carry out transactions the account.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LorDBolton(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Who is the TYRANT now??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by eniwhy: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
I am suspecting that Fani Kayode is broke now.
Badgers14:
angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by obembet(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
I still don't knw why we always treat this politicians ( special). supposing the account belong to ordinary person now... u guys will be saying something else... of police (SARS) come to raid in your house, whether u involve or not, they will arrest you. so tell me what makes this woman free.. .

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by straphael: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Fayose, U be correct man,I dey enjoy u.keep it up.APC and their Nonsense change wey them take they deceive themselves
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by fxskye: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
amii131:

I don't even know what is wrong with buhari sad sad
Yes I voted for him

But

As an 8month bby and mother is involved in this case of the father.They should focus on the man.

Nigerian men try respect women abeg.

Don't be mislead by Fani & Co Press Statement. See, a criminal can use anything & do anything to pervert and avert justice.

We must understand the fundamentals here. Or haven't you heard/read about a woman that stocked in cocaine into digestive system of a baby?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Oyinda32(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Obscurity is the refuge of the incompetent.

On whose orders were they acting on?

You must be myopic I guess

You are the myopic one here... EFCC had given them order to report to them if any transaction goes on on that account which they did by contacting EFCC's Lagos office. EFCC then contacted the DPO of their nearby police station who foolishly contacted Fayose instead of carrying out his duty....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Femiiroko: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Look at the governor that always cry for rule of law closing down a bank for fighting corruption. Even if this bank did it wrong, did Fayose action justify rule of law? He is just a noise making rogue. Fayose fighting for FFK girlfriend. Can you see these people that they know themselves and how they drain this this country.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by highwaist: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
tunshe:

News: Ms. Precious Chinwendu went with her 8-months old baby strapped to her chest and was told to wait as bank officials contacted police.

Olodo! Read the news again before you comment.
fantastic reply for blocked head

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
this man bad o na my igbo sisters hm dey use to launder money

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by IVORY2009(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Bro, are you sure that bigot is the same person as big mouth Omenka? Please enlighten me

Ofcourse!
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by michoim(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Let the idiot shut down all banks in his state and we Will see who suffer most. The state that has no much economic value sef. It is a parasite state that need to be merged to other states...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
First, it was Zenith. Now, it is Access. Which bank is next? Very soon, Ekiti residents will be taking bikes to Ondo State for withdrawal. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LorDBolton(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:
If EFCC need to wait until somebody shows up to make a withrawal on an account, which has an account name and address, then they are just a waste of tax payers money.
Are they telling me they dont know FFK wife name?
what stopped them all this while from inviting her when the account was flagged?
EFCC are a joke.

Bros no vex... are u educated?
No lie o.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by demandtruth: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
There is no shout of rule of law now by my learned friends.

If d federal government continues to allow these impunity by d governors, impeding security, d trend will become justified.

Wike did it and fayose is doing it.
He's even taking it to a notch by closing a business entity who have not contradict any law, himself, acting as a law of finality

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Jermat20(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Are banks meant for transactions or to report their customers to useless EFCC. Let EFCC try this mess in Akwa Ibom. What useless corruption are they fighting
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by misscall247: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
fayose is a dictator. Period
hahaha.......and buhari is what?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Anikriz: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I wish Governor Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
You are not an Igbo man for saying that rubbish, Fayose is only a big wailer. Never compare anyone with Ojukwu again.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Femiiroko:
Look at the governor that always cry for rule of law closing down a bank for fighting corruption. Even if this bank did it wrong, did Fayose action justify rule of law? He is just a noise making rogue. Fayose fighting for FFK girlfriend. Can you see these people that they know themselves and how they drain this this country.
Only APC is required to follow rules of law, not meant for PDP. Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saintandsinnerz: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2016
DeRay98:
Does Fayose have the power or right to shut down a commercial Bank when the bank is not engage in fraud or criminality?
If its true that he did, why is it that people who call Buhari a dictator are celebrating Fayose illegality?
If that Bank put evidence together they can sue Fayose for interupting their business. Shame on you for criticising Buhari who accuse of tyranny when EFCC does their job and yet you applaud Fayose for invading and closing bank and infringing on the rights of the people he swore to serve.
Mr man, stop reasoning like a kid, are you not in Nigeria? Have you verified if what Sahara reporters told you is true? Have you called anybody from Ekiti to confirm this news? Though whether it is true or not, it doesn't stop Buhari being a tyrant!
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2016
All this thieves and their girl friends will die a terrible death . Unless they repent and bring back our money ..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by OLAITANSOLOMON: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
The title of this thread should be FAYOSE the new commando of Ekiti State grin
yes u are right that should be the title
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Jermat20:
Are banks meant for transactions or to report their customers to useless EFCC. Let EFCC try this mess in Akwa Ibom. What useless corruption are they fighting
What will happen? I know what will happen if you care to know, miscreants like you will die for nothing. Nothing new will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Godwin616: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
The bank officials are doing their work. CONFIRMATION is a normal thing in banks. How could they have made such a silly mistake of attempting to make a withdrawal from a flagged account. Its like walking straight in to a set trap. Mtcheew.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by pedestal82(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bros no vex... are u educated?
No lie o.
No am not,
Are you?
Am asking because, it is simple logic, an account was flagged, for money laundering, there is Bvn attached to the account. I ask again do you need magic to invite her for qurstioning?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by makelove2m(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Fayose has no job, that was why he have all the time to chase a friend's girl friend

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by lordkhalifa(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
baba Fayose the slayer Apc in Ekiti and buhari nightmare
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I wish Governor Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
do you mean that the idiot Fayose is greater than the foolish Ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by fxskye: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:
If EFCC need to wait until somebody shows up to make a withrawal on an account, which has an account name and address, then they are just a waste of tax payers money.
Are they telling me they dont know FFK wife name?
what stopped them all this while from inviting her when the account was flagged?
EFCC are a joke.

Pls remind us when Precious got married to FFK? Na girlfirend/manfriend level both of them they, meaning Shiinah

Again, try and read between lines

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.