Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention (50579 Views)

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by davidif: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Jermat20:
Are banks meant for transactions or to report their customers to useless EFCC. Let EFCC try this mess in Akwa Ibom. What useless corruption are they fighting

Yes, in other countries banks are supposed to inform the authorities of fraudulent and even suspicious activities.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by maj007(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Obscurity is the refuge of the incompetent.

On whose orders were they acting on?

You must be myopic I guess

Are u saying the Bank cannot notify EFFC of an attempt to draw from a flagged account.

Na wa ooooo. Only in Naija Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by dXtro: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Why does the SaharaReporters make this outrageous statements on matters that are still in court?
Perhaps they had better reported to the deserts after which they are aptly named seeing they have only 'barren' reports!
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Omeokachie: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
DeRay98:

When Fayose invaded a court in session and his thugs beat up the judge in 2014, it wasn't wrong abi?

Every act of lawlessness must be condemned. We will all end up a banana republic if we dont. Fayose was wrong then just as he is wrong now.

Now question to you...was Buhari wrong to have publicly disobeyed a valid court ruling?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by davidif: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I wish Governor Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

As an Ekiti man, you can have him.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by linusbnn(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
gentleman100:
Only if some stupid igbos(not all) can come to Ekiti and see how this idiot behaves... All they enjoy is how he counters Buhari. This guys is worse! Do little things to attract great attention, starts big projects to fill his pocket, his commissioner for works resigned, no news agency told the public. He resigned because of the way this idiot operates.... We are done for in Ekiti. Funny thing is, he may have his way to federal level. Another Amechi in making. Thieves.

Fayose behave like a tyrant and our presido is a tyrant. Hope u see that fayose is even better cool
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by adewad13(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
it's a pity Ado people have this tyrant,thug, truant, arrogant ,lawless man as their leader. what message is he passing to his people n common man on d street. So I can beat n resist being arrest by security agencies. Dumb Governor, I pity Ado ekiti people ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by MrGerald(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
tunshe:

News: Ms. Precious Chinwendu went with her 8-months old baby strapped to her chest and was told to wait as bank officials contacted police.

Olodo! Read the news again before you comment.
Since you're here to correct people, the bank didn't contact police rather efcc
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:

No am not,
Are you?
Am asking because, it is simple logic, an account was flagged, for money laundering, there is Bvn attached to the account. I ask again do you need magic to invite her for qurstioning?
It not about inviting her for questioning, it is about reporting anyone who makes attempt to withdraw from a flagged account.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LorDBolton(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:

No am not,
Are you?
Am asking because, it is simple logic, an account was flagged, for money laundering, there is Bvn attached to the account. I ask again do you need magic to invite her for qurstioning?

Per the bolded...that's all I asked.

As for ur epistle pls locate any law enforcement officer or lawyer & ask them why invistigators & banks do not inform people when their accounts are 'flagged'.

I'm not interested in curing your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by MrGerald(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2016
gentleman100:
Only if some stupid igbos(not all) can come to Ekiti and see how this idiot behaves... All they enjoy is how he counters Buhari. This guys is worse! Do little things to attract great attention, starts big projects to fill his pocket, his commissioner for works resigned, no news agency told the public. He resigned because of the way this idiot operates.... We are done for in Ekiti. Funny thing is, he may have his way to federal level. Another Amechi in making. Thieves.
What's this one saying?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I wish Governor Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Mr. Clifford Orji you're the reason why non Igbo say the Igbo race eat human flesh

Mind your words
I know you're not Igbo
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LordIsaac(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
This is a lawless country...a closed system. The only thing it understands is power. If there's a slight perception of weakness in any leader, that leader is done for. I won't blame the President for his modus operandi in carrying out the affairs of state. Hypocrisy rules the system...when it's your man, you kerp mute...if otherwise, you resort to media propaganda and in the extreme, play the gender card. What a nation!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
This is a lawless country...a closed system. The only thing it understands is power. If there's a slight perception of weakness in any leader, that leader is done for. I won't blame the President for his modus operandi in carrying out the affairs of state. Hypocrisy rules the system...when it's your man, you keep mute...if otherwise, you resort to media propaganda and in the extreme, play the gender card. What a nation!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by morscino: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
This is a very simple n straight forward script...FFK is broke n needs money to buy food stuffs,all of his accounts n those of his baby mama( they are not actually married yet)has been flagged.
He needs her to withdrawl money from one of her accounts in a state where he could pull a crowd incase she is arrested.
Now dats where Ekiti comes to play,FFK calls his hommie(fayose)and explains his predicament(at least it is better than begging for money from him).
Chikwendu is briefed,to whip up more public sentiments,they decide she goes with the infant.

They knew exactly what they were doing and had already prepared a story for d public before she stepped her foot in that bank.This is d reason why they keep shouting..8month old child bla..bla..bla..

But guess what...EFCC don't give a heck!!!

For morons who don't know what d new banking arrangements are for a flagged acc.Once anyone(either pregnant,disabled,Epileptic,etc)comes to make a debit from d acc,it is d duty of d bank to contact d effcc,d button to do so is just one and its on every customer's profile.Failure of d bank to do dis would amount to sanction from d efcc,lots of bank staff have been sacked over this.
For an acc to be flagged it means there are explanations to be made over d money in d acc,if these ppl were not abt d drama she could hav easily followed efcc and explain herself but they was no explanation to be made.

and by d way FFK still needs money for food stuffs....

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by pedestal82(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

Pls remind us when Precious got married to FFK? Na girlfirend/manfriend level both of them they, meaning Shiinah

Again, try and read between lines
In answer to your question, when was the account flagged? When was FFK arrested? Was he already living with this woman?
So you mean EFCC could not investigate, and identify the account holder as FFK wife?
If it holds true then, i still say they are a waste of tax payers money.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Bom4Real: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Efcc u r one sided and partisan,r u working for Buhari or Nigerians?I thought its a Nigerian organisation not Daura's institution?so when will u guys also be this detailed in Money laundering commited by Buhari and APC during the same election?I hate Hypocrisy.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
tunshe:

News: Ms. Precious Chinwendu went with her 8-months old baby strapped to her chest and was told to wait as bank officials contacted police.

Olodo! Read the news again before you comment.

My dear leave ipob youths. They are the most stùpid ppl on earth!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by gentleman100(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=CliffordOrji post=50293938]As an Igbo man, I wish Governor Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu [/quote.] honourable, pray for another person!!! I stay in Ekiti and I know fayose VERY well. He is not what you think forget about media!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Abuzed1(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Nnamdd1:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/17/governor-fayose-shuts-down-access-bank-ekiti-stopping-fani-kayodes-wife-withdrawing
MAKE I REMIND FAYOSE SAY DSS, EFCC AND ICPC ARE WAITING FOR HIM JUST LIKE FANI KAYODE AFTER HE'S IMMUNITY CLAUSE IS OUT... COMMANDO FAYOSE LOL

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by EazyMoh(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Nnamdd1:

Our Nigga.
Fayose's message to the bank is simple, you can't just do any nonsense under my roof.
Is Fayose a banking regulatory agency? or is he a vigilante?
Anyway the same excuse you accord him you shall accord PMB for telling the corrupt Judges, ..."You can't do any nonsense under my roof!"
That's of course if you are not a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by MadCow1: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife

You Kids are funny..

Lets re-examine some facts;

1. The Accounts the woman came to withdraw money from was flagged witha "No Debit Order" by the EFCC because it was under investigation for being linked with fraud.

2. The Bank has the right to detain a person and hand them over to the authorities. You as a Civilian has the right to detain and handover a person to the authorities as well. #KnowYourRights.

3. The Governor of the State shut down a Bank which is an institution controlled and regulated by the Federal Government.

4. The Governor's (Wike & Fayose) have twice obstructed the security personnel from carrying out its duties..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by pedestal82(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

Per the bolded...that's all I asked.

As for ur epistle pls locate any law enforcement officer or lawyer & ask them why invistigators & banks do not inform people when their accounts are 'flagged'.

I'm not interested in curing your ignorance.
And the answer to mine, Are you?
Why refer me, mister pls cure my ignorance.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by manikspears: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
davidif:

Yes, in other countries banks are supposed to inform the authorities of fraudulent and even suspicious activities.
in every country including nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Bollinger(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Nnamdd1:

Our Nigga.
Fayose's message to the bank is simple, you can't just do any nonsense under my roof.

And that Nigeria is a lawless country where anyone can do whatever they can think of and get away with it.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by prof22(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife

sir what part of this story is giving you crisis ?
what exactly is your latest problem?

did access bank arrest someone in D's story ?
someone tried withdrawing money from a flagged account ... no need to even make you understand. you are who you are. your issue is more of divine.
enjoy ur world.

get someone more sound to read and interpret to your language.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Why did this woman come to ekiti to withdraw money

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Sobeautiful: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
gentleman100:
You're more stupid for calling lgbos stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.