Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention (50519 Views)

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saint047(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mendelssohn:

If you managed to have C6 in English language when you wrote waec, it definitely was not from the comprehension passage. Maybe the giraffe method worked for you in obj.

Take him to court with your evidence because we are no longer in the era of crucify him! crucify him that was in era of Pontius Pilate in the 1st century.#StopMediaTrial go to court with your evidence and face him there.Even at that it does not warrant humiliating his 8month old son and wife.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by texazzpete(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
no body is supporting corruption here. Please get your facts right

I have my facts right.

YOU are the one speaking up for lawlessness and impunity, where a sitting Governor is illegally shutting down a bank, to punish them for following Nigeria's corruption laws.

Your shameless and disgraceful support for corruption is noted.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saint047(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
farihafaheemah:
In U, UK and other European countries, the bank officials can call security agents for anybody that his or her acct have been flagged red. A case study of Nigeria fraudster in US that his acct was red flagged, the banker was happened to be an Africa, the moment he made attempt to transact from the acct, the banker laerted him that he should run and not even look back because his acct is on red flag. Pls security agents has power to red flag any acctount that they suspect and it is duty of banks to call security men when the transaction was about to be carried out on the said red flaged account

thats why judges always throw Efcc cases out, they keep giving evidence on media, getting to court the evidences are gone because the defense would have perfected wat will counter your evidences, employ good radical thief lawyers like daudu and mike to track down this criminal not baby lawyers.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Achorise: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
athorello:

Omo, don't go there. People in the know know. GEJ initiated, even awarded contracts, executed partially but still allowed the bad eggs to kill the initiatives. I have a friend who worked on some of the cloud computing initiatives that would have reduced corruption especially in the civil service. I have met Niger Delta folks who still swear and curse gej every day. Govt (especially states) and corrupt officials are the biggest theives.
Which way Nigeria, my brother how do we reduced it?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saint047(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
omoiyalayi:

I tire 4 u o. It's obvious u did not read d story cos if u did & still comment dis way then I don't know Wat 2 say 2 u. They said EFCC ve link d said account 2 dasukigate & ve instructed d bank 2 report any1 dat want 2 transact wit d account. D bank jst did as instructed by EFCC. because EFCC could not make it 2 ekiti 4rm lagos who now asked d poli DPO 2 take ova, it was d DPO who now inform Fayose.

Too much talk padded with lies. Prosecute him and get him jailed if you are sure of your allegations. Enough of this media trials and judgments since last year without anyone of EFCC suspects convicted.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by robert10001232: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by galantjoe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:
If EFCC need to wait until somebody shows up to make a withrawal on an account, which has an account name and address, then they are just a waste of tax payers money.
Are they telling me they dont know FFK wife name?
what stopped them all this while from inviting her when the account was flagged?
EFCC are a joke.

you re have the most important point here. You see all these people that hail buhari for fighting corruption by infringing on people right, they should have rethink. Buhari system of fighting corruption is selective and vendetta. the bank has no right to detain the woman and her child. we are in democracy not in military autocracy.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by ideology(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
The reporter who wrote this is a very funny person, made it sound like some Telemundo episode. Fayose the rescuer kiss grin
haha ha the plot is that of a super cooked story .
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by donjahsy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
I weep for the kind of news I hear in this country! can the media really be trusted?

why is DSS so bent on bringing fani kayode down?
he is not the only political thief in Nigeria.

The thieves in PDP are not the only thieves in Nigeria.
The APC thieves should be chased down like their PDP counterparts.

it's high time you guys stop supporting this criminals in the government they are all the same.

We are hungry and they are out there looting the treasury and are busy everyday giving us rubbish stories like this just to make sure we have something to say before going to bed
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by ebenholer(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tell me the reason why I should believe all what the Sahara Reporters will say are the truths, and not trying to pull crowds to themselves for profit reasons. What a publicity stunt by Sahara Reporters.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by tunshe: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
SucreB:

na you gangan be olodo;...........................................

"When Fani-Kayode's girlfriend arrived at Access Bank in Ekiti to withdraw funds, bank officials contacted agents of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC had earlier instructed the bank to alert security agents whenever anybody showed up to carry out transactions the account."

Continue to disgrace yourself. Mumu with a worse comprehension skill.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by tunshe: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
pchukwudi:
For how long was she made to "wait", senior Olodo?

Did EFCC (or whoever the bunch of clowns were) not know the woman's house and contact details?

What stopped the efiots from inviting her for a quizz as opposed to this silly humiliation?

The worst legal case senario was to decline her request for fund. Detaining her in the bank, in her own country when she was not a felon, is silly.

See let me tell you kid, no matter how Sahara Liars try to dereport the truth, this bunch of fools won't escape divine judgrment for all their evils and abuse of prevelege. Smart Nigerians know better than cheer on the lies of this roaring evil that's been encroaching on the nation since 2015.

Why are you so dull? Can't you read? Spare all these details and go back to the article. I'm not in support of anyone here, just stating the obvious.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by progress69: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Mr man, stop reasoning like a kid, are you not in Nigeria? Have you verified if what Sahara reporters told you is true? Have you called anybody from Ekiti to confirm this news? Though whether it is true or not, it doesn't stop Buhari being a tyrant!

Did u verify FFK's or his Bitch's lies?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by nuelyoyo(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2016
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife
d bank didn't arrest her, they called the security officers who did. Besides Sahara Reporters have also published anti APC news, so why paint them as biased?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saint047(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
nuelyoyo:
d bank didn't arrest her, they called the security officers who did. Besides Sahara Reporters have also published anti APC news, so why paint them as biased?
I have right to my own opinion, so do you
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by nuelyoyo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
saint047:
I have right to my own opinion, so do you
typical of many, they usually chicken out when u try to take them on a constructive argument. Ur opinion is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by saint047(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
nuelyoyo:
typical of many, they usually chicken out when u try to take them on a constructive argument. Ur opinion is flawed.

People largely fail at what they should easily succeed at not due to lack of personal intelligence but failure to listen to feedback
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by borntosuccess(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
d boss, general Cassandra biggest nightmare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.