Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Love Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Stories (688 Views)

I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! / LOVE STORIES: Pearls Of Love V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Stories by sweetpie23: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
do you have any story worth telling?
Re: Love Stories by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
I almost shot my EX to death. But Jesus redeemed my soul.
Re: Love Stories by sweetpie23: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Stories by debest1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Thnx God you lived to tell the story
Re: Love Stories by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
I HATE that Arrow.

Lets say the person was based in Nigeria, would have been long dead and buried six feet under, But oyinbo man get rules, we must follow.
Re: Love Stories by iice(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
The notebook cheesy
Re: Love Stories by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^ whats that ?
Re: Love Stories by iice(f): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
One of the few love stories worth watching. . .of course my favorite involves a dead creature and a cape cheesy But let's stick to one that won't freak people out grin
Re: Love Stories by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
Actually mine is a lust story, as i am typing this reply. A girl is just moving all around me rubbing her body close to mine. She just can't resist the smell of my cologne. I just start using this thing and i pray it doesn't get me into trouble. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have to finish this before she comes around again.
Re: Love Stories by sweetpie23: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
chipmunkey:

Actually mine is a lust story, as i am typing this reply. A girl is just moving all around me rubbing her body close to mine. She just can't resist the smell of my cologne. I just start using this thing and i pray it doesn't get me into trouble. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have to finish this before she comes around again.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Stories by Godmother(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I thought you were through with your "my Ex" series? Why the sudden awakening? undecided
Re: Love Stories by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^^^^^ \ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Stories by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
too many to count.

i wish
Re: Love Stories by maulex(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
CAN U MARRY A CULTIST

I FELL IN LOVE WT A CULT GUY AND HE WANTS ME TO BE THEIR MEMBER

WHAT SHOULD I DO

JUST TO 2 WEEKS TO
Re: Love Stories by sweetpie23: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
undecided
Re: Love Stories by r231(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
maulex:

CAN U MARRY A CULTIST

I FELL IN LOVE WT A CULT GUY AND HE WANTS ME TO BE THEIR MEMBER

WHAT SHOULD I DO

JUST TO 2 WEEKS TO

don't do it
Re: Love Stories by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Sweetpie

Pls can I ask if your paid to start threads. . .cus if you are. . .I'll also be interested! geezz! undecided
Re: Love Stories by r231(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

@Sweetpie

Pls can I ask if your paid to start threads. . .cus if you are. . .I'll also be interested! geezz! undecided

ME 2 LOL
Re: Love Stories by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
LOVE STORY, I HAVE MANY TO TELL, FALLING IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT INSIDE CLUB AND PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCH INSIDE BATHROOM WITH THE GIRL SHOUTING WHAO WHAO WHAO, OMG
Re: Love Stories by sweetpie23: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

@Sweetpie

no but it help people like you who post to get a topic to post in grin if not nairaland would be so dry grin
Re: Love Stories by sweetpie23: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

LOVE STORY, I HAVE MANY TO TELL, FALLING IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT INSIDE CLUB AND PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCH INSIDE BATHROOM WITH THE GIRL SHOUTING WHAO WHAO WHAO, OMG
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find One. / 5 Ways To Propose To Your Man / Husband & Wife Sue His Former Mistress For Money He Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.