Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* (5894 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* by macho44(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Amateur Black,Dutch model. "Haruhi Miwako" recently caused stir on social media when she flaunted her massive pair of mammary glands.

According to reports, she currently holds the record for having the biggest ever pair of boobs in the World.
The young lady who is also into part-time modelling, seems to have carved a niche for herself courtesy of the enormous size of her goodies which causes endless commotion among men, as statistics indicate that most of the visitors to her website are mostly from the opposite sex, who storm her page in their thousands everyday to feed their eyes.

With an estimated fan-base of over 149,000 "Thirsty" followers on Instagram, this young lady is sure building an empire for herself, courtesy of her Boobs!!!!

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/lady-with-monster-boobs-breaks-internet.html

Re: Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* by macho44(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2016
mehn, Cossy Orjiakor na learner for where dis wan dey oooooo, see BOOBI oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, see more x-rated photos of This lady who is also into Part-time cam modelling @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/lady-with-monster-boobs-breaks-internet.html
Re: Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2016
I don't like it big.

I like it small and juicy.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* by japhmanuel: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
cossy come see your boss o

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* by chadwickcollins(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2016
over load

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Sapiosexuals Are Single / 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.