Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online (6363 Views)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by SoluB: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by Mynd444: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2016
What's embarrassing is your 18th century pixelated phone recording on a seemingly outdated and dirty telly

6 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by Noneroone(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Thats how he rules the country
he doesnt know the difference from past, present and future.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by BIGGMAMA: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai. Buhari cheesy

9 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by lilmax(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by mightyhazell: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai! sad

5 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2016
The old buffoon wants to bow to the German soldiers holding parade in his honor..

Looking like a haggard criminal he is..

A dead beast called president.. Spits!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by BALLOSKI: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2016
What's embarrassing here?

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by psucc(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Mynd444:
What's embarrassing is your 18th century pixelated phone recording on a seemingly outdated and dirty telly

Whaoh! And to think that people of your calibre still exist is the 9th 'Wonders of the World' after Buhari's mode of governance having occupied the 8th position.

Your level of thinking baffles even the generations unborn.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by BALLOSKI: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The old buffoon wants to bow to the German soldiers holding parade in his honor..

the bile you have your system filled would end up killing you. As for you , we don't know you and as for buhari , he's our president and recognized globally.

who are you?

5 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by BALLOSKI: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2016
See as that headless donkey de laugh with his cheap phone and tv.

2 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by Frank3n2(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Make una free this man na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by dunkem21(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Frank3n2:
Make una free this man na grin

I tell you ..but the thing funny sha grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by EnEnPeecee: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls leave this man alone. NA push and start vehicle Buhari be. He doesn't know his left from his right

7 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by monkautos(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Mynd444:

and to think this guy is a moderator seun u are not ready for business...even if he is your friend just pay him off and be paying him monthly salary before this guy spoils business for you o

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by NnamdiN: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by DrayZee: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
monkautos:

and to think this guy is a moderator seun u are not ready for business...even if he is your friend just pay him off and be paying him monthly salary before this guy spoils business for you o
Dude calm down. Don't mind the ignoramus.

That is Mynd444 not Mynd44

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by achieverme(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
BALLOSKI:
the bile you have your system filled would end up killing you. As for you , we don't know you and as for buhari , he's our president and recognized globally.

who are you?

Yes, he is globally recognised as a tyrant and a failure and an embarrassment. Believe you me, it is better not to be known than to be known for failure.

The job of defending buhari must be getting more difficult by the day. Ndo. At least, it will make APC to increase your pay-per-post salary.

7 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Ol boy, you bad mouth oh. But the man is a disgrace. He is bowing to the soldiers, he doesnt act like an old soldier. They should atleast dress this man well, when he goes out of the country. He looks very haggard.

8 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
BALLOSKI:

who are you?
[/s]

One important thing you need to know abt me is; at this moment when the recession hunger has pack all its belongings and relocated to your house and have been ravaging the hell outta you..to the extent that all your intestine has tangled and ur stomach has turned to a band group , distorting the connecting hose that supplies air to you brain..
My news is, I have a cupboard filled with Garri, rice, sogum, corn, crayfish, assorted dried fish, sugar, salt, spices etc..

And I hv account with 3 different banks and cash stashed away in case if the banks decided tomorrow that they are out of cash and that you can only get N20.00 out of any amount you have. I also have a food processing plant..

Now you see the reason you need to know me!!

Your Sai Baba criminal has the same plans or even better ..

Oneday peeps like you will cook Sai Baba as food to eat in other to stay alive.. ahh swear!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

Yes, he is globally recognised as a tyrant and a failure and an embarrassment. Believe you me, it is better not to be known than to be known for failure.

The job of defending buhari must be getting more difficult by the day. Ndo. At least, it will make APC to increase your pay-per-post salary.

Why bother replying that online toothless poo eating dog..
Even the criminal's wife has acknowledged the fact that the man is half dead and no longer in control of his own brains, this evil barbarians would rather die than see the truth steering them to their faces, if they even have faces.. Dalu Nwoke Oma!

7 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by DLondonboiy: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
psucc:
Whaoh! And to think that people of your calibre still exist is the 9th 'Wonders of the World' after Buhari's mode of governance having occupied the 8th position.

Your level of thinking baffles even the generations unborn.

Hahahahahahahaha

My brother have you been banned? No? Yes?
Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by laplace19(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Very funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by wildchild1: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Lols

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by capatainrambo: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Mynd444:

seun see your moderator o OAM4J

4 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by ExAngel007(f): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
capatainrambo:
seun see your moderator o OAM4J
he is not a moderator. Cant u see his moniker
Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by ahaika23: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy My fresident of the pederal refublic of cattles! Indeed stupidity is never hidden!

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

grin grin grin grin

See hatred! grin grin grin

Bros be careful not to let the bile emanating from your own stomach choke you to an untimely death.
Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
obailala:
grin grin grin grin

Bros be careful not to let the bile emanating from your own stomach choke you to an untimely death.

Don't disguise your vile person and jump into my mention hoping for portage.. You can only harvest scorpion at the end..

You and your shameless cronies with you unwavering support to the Chief brain dead criminal called Buhari are the reason thousands are dying for hunger as we banter each other here..

I hope u also heard that before end of the month Emirates airline would pack..

Please, drive your lane and avoided my mention on this board before I turn this charades to a real life headhunt..

2 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
obailala:
grin grin grin grin

I hope you have also seen this report and would opt silence there, instead point me out hoping for a meal ticket..

How can we have a system we don't belong with, how could this govt saperate it's citizens from our own affairs..

To them we are all fools and so couldn't wipe our anus properly, so we must always open it wide after every poo section for them to wipe it in our behalf and most importantly we dear not ask if it was adequately done..

I guess it made u happy and u also teased IPOd yoots at the return of 21 Chibok girls, then come this report..
How do balance this out?

https://www.naij.com/1012104-releasing-21-chibok-girls-boko-haram-kills-20-soldiers.html

2 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I hope you have also seen this report and would opt silence there, instead point me out hoping for a meal ticket..

How can we have a system we don't belong with, how could this govt saperate it's citizens from our own affairs..

To them we are all fools and so couldn't wipe our anus properly, so we must always open it wide after every poo section for them to wipe it in our behalf and most importantly we dear not ask if it was adequately done..

I guess it made u happy and u also teased IPOd yoots at the return of 21 Chibok girls, then come this report..
How do balance this out?

https://www.naij.com/1012104-releasing-21-chibok-girls-boko-haram-kills-20-soldiers.html
CHIJIOKE1314:

Don't disguise your vile person and jump into my mention for portage.. You can only harvest scorpion at the end..

You and your shameless cronies with you unwavering support to the Chief brain dead criminal called Buhari are the reason thousands are dying for hunger as we banter each other here..

I hope u also heard that before end of the month Emirates airline would pack..

Please, drive your lane and avoided my mention on this board before I turn this charades to a real life headhunt..
Mr MAn get a grip of yourself, you are fast losing it. I simply spotted an amusing outburst of deep passionate hatred from you, oh yes i found it very amusing because I couldn't understand how anyone harbouring such bile could possibly sleep at night. Then when one thinks it can't get worse, you return with this disjointed response (from God knows where), lamenting about 21 Chibok girls, murdered soldiers and Ipod youths?.... I wouldn't bother asking what the connection is with these things you are saying and the topic at hand, cos it's obvious you are presently angry, disturbed and unstable at the moment; I sincerely sympathise with you.

But while you are at it, you are free to keep heaping all your problems on the old general, he probably is the one who didn't save for the rainy day, he's also the one who didn't diversify the economy when there was relatively plenty and the one who refused to invest seriously on viable infrastructure that could stabilise the nation in times of trouble like this. He probably also crashed global oil prices and refused to perform some form of miracle to print forex for your forsaken 4th world nation that lazily chose to rely on income from one volatile priced product even though we have a ridiculous high taste for foreign goods (including toothpick).

Congratulations as you choke yourself with hatred, it is your God-given right. But while you contemplate diversifying your charade under this your present state of mind, you better be mindful, else you may start your proposed headhunt by attacking your own folks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA / If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO / Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.