Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online (6371 Views)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by MrKrap(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
d dullard looks like a 12th century reincarnated bush man. see him looking very odd.

2 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by Jokerman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mynd444:

how's that rule 2 ??`

erdyot
Now Rule 15... Alternative spelling of censored words. ... Erdyot??

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
obailala:

Mr MAn get a grip of yourself, you are fast losing it. I simply spotted an amusing outburst of deep passionate hatred from you, oh yes i found it very amusing because I couldn't understand how anyone harbouring such bile could possibly sleep at night. Then when one thinks it can't get worse, you return with this disjointed response (from God knows where), lamenting about 21 Chibok girls, murdered soldiers and Ipod youths?.... I wouldn't bother asking what the connection is with these things you are saying and the topic at hand, cos it's obvious you are presently angry, disturbed and unstable at the moment; I sincerely sympathise with you.

But while you are at it, you are free to keep heaping all your problems on the old general, he probably is the one who didn't save for the rainy day, he's also the one who didn't diversify the economy when there was relatively plenty and the one who refused to invest seriously on viable infrastructure that could stabilise the nation in times of trouble like this. He probably also crashed global oil prices and refused to perform some form of miracle to print forex for your forsaken 4th world nation that lazily chose to rely on income from one volatile priced product even though we have a ridiculous high taste for foreign goods (including toothpick).

Congratulations as you choke yourself with hatred, it is your God-given right. But while you contemplate diversifying your charade under this your present state of mind, you better be mindful, else you may start your proposed headhunt by attacking your own folks.
[/s]

You hypocrite,

I'm not surprised you suddenly started dis-joining issues.. Continue pretending not to understand as your criminal paymaster go on constituting blunder per seconds..

Continue deceiving yourself with those deviants of they didn't save and ask how your brain dead hypocritical silly old criminal 'g'eneral has managed what he met..

You go about NL spreading vile and deceiving the deluded who couldn't see beyond their own nose..

Your criminality has dwarfed your reasoning, you now walk about nâked morally..You wakeup daily mumbling over what GEJ didn't do yesterday but, have started neglecting what the old criminal and his cronies of unrepentant cockroaches could do today, rather you bundged on any attempt by anyone to point out the truth that would send them to work..

Your case is worse because, from all the frustration you've been piling down on NL, it's obvious you degenerated into hating your own self but would rather hip it on other..

Buhari is a renowned criminal, he is mentally weak and unfit to be anything representing..

He is and would go down in history as the worst (not only president) but 'thing' that ever happened to this country..

While you are choking on these facts let me attend to my family.. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by obailala(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

[s]You hypocrite,

I'm not surprised you suddenly started dis-joining issues.. Continue pretending not to understand as your criminal paymaster go on constituting blunder per seconds..

Continue deceiving yourself with those deviants of they didn't save and ask how your brain dead hypocritical silly old criminal 'g'eneral has managed what he met..

You go about NL spreading vile and deceiving the deluded who couldn't see beyond their own nose..

Your criminality has dwarfed your reasoning, you now walk about nâked morally..You wakeup daily mumbling over what GEJ didn't do yesterday but, have started neglecting what the old criminal and his cronies of unrepentant cockroaches could do today, rather you bundged on any attempt by anyone to point out the truth that would send them to work..

Your case is worse because, from all the frustration you've been piling down on NL, it's obvious you degenerated into hating your own self but would rather hip it on other..

Buhari is a renowned criminal, he is mentally weak and unfit to be anything representing..

He is and would go down in history as the worst (not only president) but 'thing' that ever happened to this country..

While you are choking on these facts let me attend to my family.. Ewu! [/s]
Very laughable rants... Keep wailing pointlessly, maybe the tears would clear your eyes. Ezi ohia!

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by MrKrap(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

You hypocrite,

While you are choking on these facts let me attend to my family.. Ewu!
dat one u quote na high ranking zombie. him reasoning faculty don corrupt finish.

2 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by alezzy13: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
seriously whats funny here?
Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by GreatEngineer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Of a truth the president looks very haggard in those clothing, was even thinking he tie three piece wrapper. But why trying to bowing.

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrKrap:
dat one u quote na high ranking zombie. him reasoning faculty don corrupt finish.

The mofo quoted me first, I only replied..

I know them here and stays away from their misery.. But he thought I am one those people he chides..

The guy is a complete hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
obailala:
Very laughable rants... Keep wailing pointlessly, maybe the tears would clear your eyes. Ezi ohia!

Buhari remains a dead pig and no matter the amount of defence u put up for his ineptitude.. .he will always put you wrong..

He is a failure as a father, husband and has been a failure as a leader..

He is a failure even as a humanbeing.. He is a criminal and you are hypocrites.. Atulu!

3 Likes

Re: APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online by obailala(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

[s]
Buhari remains a dead pig and no matter the amount of defence u put up for his ineptitude.. .he will always put you wrong..

He is a failure as a father, husband and has been a failure as a leader..

He is a failure even as a humanbeing.. He is a criminal and you are hypocrites.. Atulu![/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat / Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / Fuel Price Crashes: Petrol Now 560, Diesel 920 (Fake News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.