Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington (17747 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by KevinDein: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
You southerners are always butt hurt about every and any news from the north, it's just ridiculous. Y'all seem to develop high blood pressure whenever the north is mentioned. For a region that supposedly feel it's more advanced and better in all facets of life, the amount of pettiness and bitterness you constantly exude is just laughable.

You guys should fuccccking get a grip. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Femiwilli:
[size=14pt]THIS PROVES THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONE NIGERIA!

GEJ KNOWS IT.

TUNUBU HAS FOUND OUT!

WHEN WILL THE REST OF THE SOUTH FIND OUT?[/size]
U SHUD BE ASKING ,"WHEN WILL WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS? "
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by biggz82: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Una don dey go againg oh, make una no go der go drag hotel house keepers oh
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Naughtysite:
I am sorry to say that the US does not want Nigeria to develop.

They keep hosting blockheads to subjucate the Nigerian economy. This recession is as a result of their previous hosting of APC members in early 2015..

Kemi Adeosun has seen through their agenda, that is why she keeps wailing whenever she is given the opportunity to speak to foreign media..

I have said my own..
that has always been the west's plan to put the country's growth in check. "support the backward north as their leader"
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Femiwilli: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
catal:
U SHUD BE ASKING ,"WHEN WILL WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS? "

Bros we can;t wait oh
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by mengho(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
That aside, I hope washington will be paying all expenses, our forex don scarce woh
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by mengho(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2016
KevinDein:
You southerners are always butt hurt about every and any news from the north, it's just ridiculous. Y'all seem to develop high blood pressure whenever the north is mentioned. For a region that supposedly feel it's more advanced and better in all facets of life, the amount of pettiness and bitterness you constantly exude is just laughable.

its impossible, it has already being engrave into thier DNA

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by katibu(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
The North is 50% Nigeria's problem n woes.

south holds the remaining 50%. 1 - 1.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by davidif: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
I'm not understanding this new romance between the West and Northern Nigerians. Here in the South, we're almost like copying their lifestyle yet dem no send us.

Meanwhile, has Aisha taken care of Buhari today?

Southern Nigerians are wannabe Westerners. I respect Northerners for there authenticity.
You see the thing about Westerners is that they tend to love originality and uniqueness, not poor immitations of there own culture.
There is a reason why Fela has a show about his life and Davido doesn't.
Northerners have such a rich history and that's why foreigners like Lord Lugard loved the North more than the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by 4four(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
g
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by rabex123(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Carry abokki go amelika and come back e go still be abokii
E pain ammm

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by davidif: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
pankaa:
El-rufai of Kaduna must attend oo;let him get more ideas on propagation of peace in his state.

He can get ideas from reading books. A leader or anyone in public office should be finishing 6 books a year instead of spending time on Soccer or Africa Magic
He can also sponsor some of his constituents to go abroad and get Masters degrees in Public Administration or public policy.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Justiceleague1: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
The North is 50% Nigeria's problem n woes.

you must be in iraq,the north is 100% nigeria's problems n woes followed by the dumb afonjas who find the butts irresistible..
I wish the americans will welcome them very well and serve them 'tea'.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by davidif: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
KevinDein:

Man, I wish I could give your comment 20 likes.

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Neimar: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:

cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the inferiority complex ravaged simpletons.

I like to watch them suffocate in confused pain when faced with the stench of their latrine reasoning cool

nawa ooo...why are you guys like this? can't we stay as one?
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by bams2999(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
US is trying to Islamianizist Nigeria
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Oma307:
why should they classify middle belt as North

CoolFreeday:
When its time for politicking, middle belt becomes north and when its election/ appointment time, they become middle belt and yet they won't learn.
I support PMB but I dont support this. I don't know when the middle belt people will know that their is nothing like north central(please do you have anything like north central in your copy of Nigeria constitution?)

#Wish them well.

You guys seriously need to read this below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3394975/north-central-middle-belt-southern.

You will see hypocrisy behind middle belt.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Ojiofor: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I am not understanding this new romance and suddenly found relationship between USA and the north. First, it was John Kerry's meeting with northern governors when he visited Nigeria, now they have been invited to the US to continue the meeting.

God dey oooooooooooooooooooooh..
The answer is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by NairaMaster1(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2016
CoolFreeday:
When its time for politicking, middle belt becomes north and when its election/ appointment time, they become middle belt and yet they won't learn.
I support PMB but I dont support this. I don't know when the middle belt people will know that their is nothing like north central(please do you have anything like north central in your copy of Nigeria constitution?)

#Wish them well.

Where is middle belt seff?
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Oma307:
why should they classify middle belt as North

NORTH - central
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by EzePromoe: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
davidif:

Southern Nigerians are wannabe Westerners. I respect Northerners for there authenticity.
You see Westerners love originality, not poor invitations of themselves. There is a reason why Fela has a show about his life and Davido doesn't.
Northerners have such a rich history and that's why foreigners like Lord Lugard loved the North more than the South.
I kinda disagree with you where you said the Northerners are original. While we tend to copy the West, the Northerners copy the Arabs. While we in the South still practice our tradition and retain our native names. They save for few Hausa pagans have lost their all to Islam. So who's more original?

4 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Okeikpu(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Indirectly telling us they're solidly behind the Muslims in that zoo
It's all about the Biafran oil
All the mess they created in that abominable entity is because of the oil
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Guyman02: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Naughtysite:
I am sorry to say that the US does not want Nigeria to develop.

Kemi Adeosun has seen through their agenda, that is why she keeps wailing whenever she is given the opportunity to speak to foreign media..

The US will never trust an Igbo man as they believe that they are too smart to be deceived but will concentrate every effort in making use of the average northerner to achieve their goals and interests in Nigeria - Chinua Achebe (There was Country)

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Guyman02: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
KevinDein:

Have you ever heard of US Governors going to Russia or China for a seminar?
The US has always been a divisive factor in any country they step foot namely Libya, Iraq,Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.
Nigeria does not need there shenanigans at this austere period in our nationhood, it is dangerous, its not about the North but about Nigeria and conflict can arise if the South develops suspicion over this type of sectional invitations by a foreign country.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Guyman02: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
davidif:

You see Westerners love originality, not poor invitations of themselves. There is a reason why Fela has a show about his life and Davido doesn't.

You are absolutely very wrong, the North has become too Arabized to be original as they have lost their culture, identity and traditions to imported Arab way of life and Islamic religion. The South West are more original as they could easily switch between western imported culture, Islamic religion into the Yoruba culture, tradition and religion.
The original Hausas are afraid of expressing their local traditions in public as it could attract violence from extremists who abound in the North.
The Fulanis have turned themselves into 'LORDs' against the majority Hausa population by installing themselves as Emirs in Hausa cities even up to Yoruba town of Ilorin and frown at any exhibition of Hausa culture.
I am Igbo but we all respect Yorubas for one thing 'religious tolerance, reverence of Yoruba culture and ability to adapt their culture with western influence without communal squabbles'

2 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Blue3k(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
davidif:

You see Westerners love originality, not poor imitations of themselves.
There is a reason why Fela has a show about his life and Davido doesn't.

The Davido vs fela comment is nonsense comparison. Fela is a confirmed legend with decades body of work. Many more hits and deceased. Davido is 23 years old and only been active a half a decade. People don't do shows or movies on young artist when the haven't even peaked.

It's like comparing Drake to bigge smalls or Dr Dre. The latter only recently got movies made about their lives and music careers. There are many documentaries in low budget movies probably but I'm talking major production.

The rest of what you wrote is your opinion on things. You have yours we have ours.

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by MXrep: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
see how omenka and Quota system were ignored like id.iots after yelling "ipob yoot" while cerebral discussion of the subject matter continues. Lol

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Allee90: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Love them, Hate them, Northerners are superior over Southerners when it comes to leadership. I salute the born to rule!!!

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Cholison(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why are the Americans not coming over here? Why must we spend our scarce foreign currency on this jamboree? What are they going to teach us?
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
MXrep:
see how omenka and Quota system were ignored like id.iots after yelling "ipob yoot" while cerebral discussion of the subject matter continues. Lol

I can understand. You're just deeply pained by what they write.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes / It Would Be Disservice To Nigerians For Me To Resign – Jega / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.