Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] (12477 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by firstking01(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

You will be very disappointed
My sister seeing is believing...i'm sure you are the one on your display profile.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Why would I??
Am I a stalker hell no.
You call for cheap attention and I can't help but check your profile.
That's when/where I see that your old face.
you said "pictures",that means you've been 2 my profile more than 1nce
You saw my "old" face the 1st look,why did you look again

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you said "pictures",that means you'vebeen 2 my profilemore than 1nce.
You saw my "old" face the 1st look[b],why did look again[/b]
At bolded there should be YOU before look.
I pity whoever that paid and sent you to school.
If he/she has discovered that you wasted their hard earned money they will commit suicide.

I saw it the day I referred to your moniker as a tout.
Then I checked it this morning because I want to explain to you why you're desperate.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

At bolded there should be YOU before look.
I pity whoever that paid and sent you to school.
If he/she has discovered that you wasted their hard earned money they will commit suicide.

I saw it the day I referred to your moniker as a tout.
Then I checked it this morning because I want to explain to you why you're desperate.
I'm aware,its why I've already fixed it.
~
I didn't ask you when,i stated you looked again.
You say 2 prove me desperate.
I have the time taday,so how am i?
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm aware,its why I've already fixed it.
~
I didn't ask you when,i stated you looked again.
You say 2 prove me desperate.
I have the time taday,so how am i?
Nothing more nothing less.
Age is fast engulfing you.
You better accept any proposal that comes your way.
Be him a drunker,smoker or a mad man try and be a mistress to someone and make your life valuable to your parents
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Nothing more nothing less.
Age is fast engulfing you.
You better accept any proposal that comes your way.
Be him a drunker,smoker or a mad man try and be a mistress to someone and make your life valuable to your parents
You explained nothing as you said you would .
~
you wasted my time with all these pointless mentions from the 1st,
i don't know why you didn't get 2 the core of why you decided to invade my space this day

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#64dd16]You explained nothing as you said you would .
~ you waisted my with all these pointless mentioned s from the 1st,i don't know why you didn't get 2 the core of why you decided to invade my space
/color]
I wish you could be able to download a software brain.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

ive wasted enough time on you. Bye

1 Like

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by DaAwesome1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked at least some boobies were shown.......
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
If I post the one wey I see for Facebook, I'll be banned

1 Like

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by schumastic(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
must they make their nipples stand before they take the picture, only heaven knows what they must have imagined or thought of that moment grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by symbian123(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

I ain't an a$$licker bro hut it seems to me u are dying for some puci(hers maybe).. Ur comments are way too harsh for someone u don't knw. Stop taking this ish so personal bro.. Even if she can't construct any good sentence, that ain't none of ur business. Be polite to others! And u would receive same treatment too! Hastalavista!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by symbian123(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
JOHN!! Get back inside now and Behave yourself! grin grin
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by opsylojay(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cessa0:
hehe.. d girl in red tho... London bridge is falling down.. falling down.. falling down
*has fallen* this one worse pass London bridge
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
symbian123:

I ain't an a$$licker bro hut it seems to me u are dying for some puci (hers maybe).. Ur comments are way too harsh for someone u don't knw. Stop taking this ish so personal bro.. Even if she can't construct any good sentence, that ain't none of ur business. Be polite to others! And u would receive same treatment too! Hastalavista!
I won't reply you harshly.
but someone who reasons correctly will know that you can answer your stüpid self in the epistle you typed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

I won't reply you harshly.
but someone who reasons correctly will know that you can answer your stüpid self in the epistle you typed.
Ignore the glorified asslicker bro!
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Ignore the glorified asslicker bro!
bravo
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:
bravo
He just tried to deny his asslicking talent.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
He just tried to deny his asslicking talent.
Lmao bro spare him some respect.

a wise person will know I was never begging for her stinking ass
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Lmao bro spare him some respect.

a wise person will know I was never begging for her stinking ass
I saw everything bro. You gave her a friendly and golden advise but the chief coordinating asslicker misunderstand you.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
I saw everything bro. You gave her a friendly and golden advise but the chief coordinating asslicker misunderstand you.
grin

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
cheesy
Good afternoon bro.
So you're from a royal family??
Courtesy of your signature.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Good afternoon bro.
So you're from a royal family??
Courtesy of your signature.
Lol, you're equally from a royal family sir. cheesy
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
I'm not from a Royal family.
my family is the poorest in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by symbian123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:

Hahahaha. See teamwork.. Me glorified a$$licker abi? Chai I don suffer.. I never insulted u though.. I jux wanted some peace.. Nothing do u sha.. Enjoy ur day grin
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by symbian123(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

grin

Guy u try o! Well done! [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

I'm not from a Royal family.
my family is the poorest in Nigeria.
Lol, bro you're not from the poorest family. Well, can i send you a message to explain privately?
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
symbian123:

Guy u try o! Well done! [color=#990000][/color] grin
Lol baba NLA wetin I try for na??
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
symbian123:

Hahahaha. See teamwork.. Me glorified a$$licker abi? Chai I don suffer.. I never insulted u though.. I jux wanted some peace.. Nothing do u sha.. Enjoy ur day grin
Bro, that was not an insult, u misunderstood jixnation completely. Apologies if u feel insulted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Bro, that was not an insult, u misunderstood jixn.ation completely. Apologies if u feel insulted. cheesy
Lmao he knows he was off the line grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Man Possessive? / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.