Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband (1977 Views)

Your Reaction if Your Sister Introduces This Man As Her Fiance (photo) / If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This / Being With A Man As He Builds Himself Up From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by egome: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
how can i choose a man as my husband, because i have been thinking which of them that i can choose but i don't know
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by excelway(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
it seems they are much at the moment?lol grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by kufreabasi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
since you have them so many, it will be very difficult for you to make a proper choice.
I will advice you to go for the one that has been giving good advice but not money.
with this you can make a proper choice for you to get all that you need. Be wise
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by egome: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
yes they are almost 7 people but i don't know which one to choose
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by excelway(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gosh! girl looks like you are hot. shocked
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
Goodness gracious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You have seven guys vying for you hand meanwhile millions of girls are in church fasting away their stomachs into ulcer shocked You are selfish grin grin Stop stringing 6 of the guys along so that they can wife up one of those women.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Goodness gracious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You have seven guys vying for you hand meanwhile millions of girls are in church fasting away their stomachs into ulcer shocked You are selfish grin grin Stop stringing 6 of the guys along so that they can wife up one of those women.

LOL grin

ego. me:

how can i choose a man as my husband, because i have been thinking which of them that i can choose but i don't know

Seriously I feel your pain! Having to make a choice is harder than it sounds. Thats why you have to look out fot what's best for you; because in the end, it's all about you!
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
men u dey o grin
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by egome: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2009
my dear Uju i thank God u understand what i m saying because i very confused by now
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by dariancole: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2009
simple, choose a woman and b content or better still come to love doctor and al prescribe somtin after thoroughly cross examingly u,
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by candyshore: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2009
its not any easy decision but first of all narrow them to like 3 or 4 first then physically then. pray about it and put them to same test. and know how each react to it
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by dariancole: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2009
more seriously,no offence intended,but u really ave to b sincere to urself, babes,u want to eat your cake and ave it but life is not like dat cos u mite end up loosing all of it,u alone know d truth,no matter the advices and comments, u know d one person u want but mayb he doesnt ave dat bit dat u want now but he will,all u need to do is b by him and love him,all tings will b rite eventually, babes, trust GOD and go for it,life is shorter,even shorter for a woman in that perspestive, u ave an edge nw dont blow it, b straigth be firm and most espeacially be RESPONSIBLE, call me anytime if u really wanna talk,i cud help, 08033025274, tx
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2009
@poster

sample them and see which one is more[i] loaded[/i],if you know what i mean! grin
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by egome: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
cady my dear i like most of them like 5 people, but the people i like they are not born again and i need born again christian so i don't know what to do about it, and that is what i m praying for since when i started praying for husband issue
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by egome: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
ebo i wish some of them will go to the other woman if God has selected my own for me, short up u mouth if u don't know what to say by telling me that i m selfish
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
ego. me:

choose the one you can not live without.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by pinkylady1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
dont just sit down there asking who to choose, take it to God in prayer cos marriage is life long experience once you are in no comin out. wink
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by DrLorenz1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
ego. me:

I'm quite surprised at your question. I thought all (99.9%) girls have a standard criteria they look out for when considering marrying a man. What happened to:

[list]
[li]Tall[/li]
[li]Dark[/li]
[li]Handsome and[/li]
[li]Rich?[/li]
[/list]

Surely, one of them must fit 99% of that description.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by bootiesex(f): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster
My sister, I will be very frank with you, marriage is a life time thing, so i want them tall, dark, handsome and endowed (both physically and economically). grin grin
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by izeek(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
and later in life when you are 30, u wud be wondering how come u are single and unmarried.

better get fixed to one.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by DrLorenz1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
bootie_sex:

@poster
My sister, I will be very frank with you, marriage is a life time thing, so i want them tall, dark, handsome and endowed (both physically and economically). grin grin

Don't forget that there are some girls out there that don't care if a man's married as long as he's tall, dark and handsome grin. And if your husband is the type that womanizes because he knows that he's a TDH dude don't come back here and start crying foul that men are beasts, goats, cows etc etc because that time nobody go listen to you o.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by kufreabasi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
ego. me:

yes they are almost 7 people but i don't know which one to choose

You can add more to decorate yourself since you don't have a choice.
why did you even ask for advice?
Don't you think that is a waste of life?
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by zuuby(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband

You don't know which one to choose means MAJORITY of them are serious.
Abeg choose one and release the others so that they can look for their own wify.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by yjay(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
one question though? how do u make out time for all of them? i mean u must ve spoken to all of them to even consider them for marriage!!!!
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by excelway(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
ego. me:

cady my dear i like most of them like 5 people, but the people i like they are not born again and i need born again christian so i don't know what to do about it, and that is what i m praying for since when i started praying for husband issue
YOU NEED A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WAO! BUT BORN AGAIN CRISTIANS DONT BEHAVE THE WAY YOU DO.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by alimat2(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Poster, Hope u hav nt done it with the 7 of them?, how did u manage to keep the seven with out any suspicion on their part?? U mean there hav been no point in time where 3 or 4 of them collide in your place? I just they 1da how u manage kip the 7 guys.
Did u hav feelings for any of them at all?.

Moreover u said u need a born against guy are u also born against?
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by fizzybaba(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2009
alimat 2:

@Poster, Hope u hav nt done it with the 7 of them?, how did u manage to keep the seven with out any suspicion on their part?? U mean there hav been no point in time where 3 or 4 of them collide in your place? I just they 1da how u manage kip the 7 guys.
Did u hav feelings for any of them at all?.

Moreover u said u need a born against guy are u also born against?

she didnt quite say she is dating them all. more like she has seven options
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by W3xy1(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2009
choose them at random
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by bigboywho(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
Have you heard of toasting without speaking a word? And other techniques?
There are so many people out there, so if you waste time someone else will get there first!
You can send a blank mail to:

speedattraction@gmail.com

for details that work.
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by Rosabelle(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
Pray and wait.
In cases like these tough, its better not to choose any of them. Many times, life brings you a stumbling block before the real deal. And if youre confused over six abi seven men, its not right, period!
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by lovemoi2(f): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
it must be really hard to choose from seven men
Re: How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
fast and pray and ask god to open your eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? / Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! / Dating Another Guy's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.