Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo (25431 Views)

Edo Bans Night Grazing And Carrying Of Arms Because Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by MrHenshaw: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
There is nothing worse than being Yoruba.

Yourba Victim spotted !
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
erico2k2:

Lubish, you believe that craaap of graze land abi?, why was cassava plantation not spotted round the nation.We want teh meet without teh cattle simple, they are more than welcomed to graze up north and sell meat down south

Can't waste time on one with such latrine reasoning - you are below my calibre.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Emy4u(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
This old Chimpanzee will not go and rest. Abasanjo....everythong about u is "njo"

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by davidif: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
chi4ik:
OBJ I object totally, Local government doesn't control any security neither do State government do. we advocated for state police but FG Refused to give it a listening ear, now tell me how will state & Local government fight herdsmen while President controls all the Armed forces? anyway, OBG is just scared of Buhari

With the way Fayose was able to withstand the EFCC can you imagine what he would do with a police force behind him?
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Adebayowest: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obasanjo is right.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Thescienceprof(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=50309415]

Exactly my thoughts! other governors should borrow cue from Fayose and deal decisively with the foolish and illiterate Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by solaere(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Now mr obj thinks d wrk is not d president's but tnk God he(obj) knws buhari is a fulani,now how does boko haram becomes a national issue,d jos crisis he(obj) dclear state of emergency in 2o06 how does it rel8 to a national issue .......baba's age don dey affect his reasoning!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
I don't believe OBJ made this kind of remark. What do we expect from leaders that have failed us? If it is not Buhari's business, why did he order 1,000 soldiers to deal with cattle rustlers. He doesn't want to lose his cattle but he doesn't care if lives and crops are destroyed.

How can the local government handle it when all security agencies are controlled by the federal government? I am disappointed both by Obasanjo and those who support his point. I think, most Nigerians need to visit the psychiatric hospital for proper check up.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Teenaira: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/herdsmenfarmers-clashes-not-buharis-responsibilty-obasanjo/

Don't mind Nigerians, they like accusing the president wrongly, it is actually my responsibility.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Excuse me, but i thought the Federal government are in charge of security?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Innomach(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keep quite and enjoy your loot.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
But Buhari once went to ask a Yoruba governor why his Yoruba people were killing his own Fulani herdsmen. He being the herdsmen chairman.

Is it state governors who should check the guns carried about by Fulani people or the police controlled by FG?

And Ijaw youth issue was GEJ's problem to solve.

OBJ just confirming how his ilk are slimy two-faced people. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by spotty232(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
what is obj saying ? even our police system is federalized, 1 of d main reasons we need to restructure

all of u are hailing fayose for the stand he took in his state , if it wer in other matters against the ruling party u wud call him a tout, this country don tire me

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by nightmile: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Clemzzz:
the worst thing to have happened to this country is igbo tribe.

You are right , The white hair chimpanzee former VP Ekwe..confirmed recently that they don't trust each other and I wonder why criminals should trust each other .
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by misscall247: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:
Our elder stateman we know
The wailers will soon be here
Just watch out
Oya

Come in
I talk m......d demons in Aso villa is disturbing U and OBJ.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by slurryeye: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:

Try form police nah, and watch demonic Fulani Muslim jihadist terrorist soldiers gun all of them down.

We are trapped. Get that into your head. An opportunity came in 1966 for everyone to be free but a particular people betrayed that opportunity.

The last time I checked, betrayal starts from one Igbo man called Nnamdi Azikiwe when he connived with Hausa against Yoruba to help in putting an Hausa man called Tafawa Balewa as prime minister. Ass licking abokis for ceremonial presidential position

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by OmoOsanyin: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shameful ignorant disappointing premise.
It's like going to a store where goods are not on the aisle you're and you ask an attendant, a worker and getting the response 'that's not my department'. Only in this premise affects a potential 200million folks. Coming from An unduly revered ex head of state and president is toiletish to say the least.
Souls lost, families grieved and such a misguided insensitive utterance is made.
Little wonder why after 8yrs in office the present state of Nigeria is glaringly shown. It's sad.
And the effontery to speak at all on issues moreso in this manner is shamefully despicable, unpatriotic, disappointing and unfortunate.

Get your mind outta the other room sir.

Hush!
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Ugik(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
codemaniacs:

if the n:orth can create sharia police then nothing is stopping southern states from creating their own security personnel except themselves. stop believing that nonsense that "every move made by the states is still subject to federal scrutiny"..
I don't just believe it but I know so because it was glaring during the Enugu massacre and the point you made about sharia police does not hold water cos it's a religious security outfit empowered by sharia law which is a prerogative right of our northern states. so it's a different ball game altogether and also the law mandates the commissioner of police answerable to the governor who is the C.S.O of the state and a subsequent clause says in that section of the law states that the same commissioner of police is answerable to the central government. that clash shows you FG grip on security apparatus, hence,the reason for PMB's intervention.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Every sponsor of economic and religious instability in Nigeria (whether foreign or domestic). In Jesus Name what are you waiting for? Your end has come! DIE by FIRE
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2016
U mean Obj mouthed these?hmm
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Okeikpu(m): 4:05am On Oct 19, 2016
TippyTop:

Buhari is not just the President of Nigeria, he is also the Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah. (Assoc of Herdsmen)

Assuming Buhari wasn't the Nigerian President, the onus still falls on him as the leader of their association to call his members to order. .

Anyway fear don catch Obj grin grin
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom, ask Mr Yellow Teeth Tinubu.
You know most of them r cowards
Except Fani n Fayose.
Obj is like the rest of them grin
If na Gej dey do all ds nonsense way ds Daura President dey do
You for don see them shouting impeachment long long time ago.
Hopeless entity sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2016
k
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2016
k
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by babestella: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Jokerman:

Onenka buh u expected Jonathan to solve Niger Delta problem because he is an ijaw man...

Isn't it??

Don't mind hypocrites, when GEJ was there not only did they expect him to solve everyone's problem, they also expected him to help some men impregnate their wives. This is how low we have gotten in this country where some people come out to defend a completely failed president in order to avoid probe, nothing more.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Sultan5(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2016
OBJ must be high on the other room after the powerful service he has received. No wonder he is talking trash.

Firstly the job of the president is to protect Nigeria lives and properties. When or wherever that is threatened it is the president's job to step in and put an end to it.

It doesn't matter if its a state, LG, community or even compound responsibility. As long it has taken so many Nigerian lives with no end in sight, IT IS the president's RESPONSIBILITY to tackle it head on and bring it to a swift end.

Lets us stop this deflection tactics and focus on what's important, people are being killed and many have lost their source of income to this. Even if it's the States responsibility, as long as it has gone this long unopposed. Isn't it common sense for the president to step in and put an end to it?

This reminds me of the 33 Chilean miners trapped underground back in 2010, if the Chilean FG had followed this high OBJ statement eh? Those people who have died there.

Looking at it from OBJ view it wasn't their responsibility, it was a private mine in a remote part of the country. But still they stepped in.

The day we value the lives of all our countrymen eh? That's the day we will begin to grow as a nation.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by farouk0403(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Had Ijaw Youths gone on rampage during GEJ's time, you and your people would have gone ballistic blaming Dr Jonathan.
For God sake Bubu is not just the President, he is also the Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah.

Muhammudu Barkindo Lamido of Adamawa state is the grand patron of miyyeti Allah.

And miyetti Allah is not limited only to Nigeria, Cameroon, Central Africa, Niger and some African countries are part of it.

The person that have the largest number of cattle's in Africa if not the world is a Cameroonian his name is Aboh Dande, he is very influential in the Miyyeti Allah group.

Fulani people always regards their tribesmen as one, no matter where you come from as long as you are Fulani.

Buhari is a politician, he is not in miyyeti Allah group.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Omeokachie: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Security is not a president's responsibility? Was Buhari elected to occupy space in aso rock?

The person that served OBJ that weed is wicked.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Omeokachie:
Security is not a president's responsibility? Was Buhari elected to occupy space in aso rock?

The person that served OBJ that weed is wicked.

That is sycophancy.

The problem is big. It is only responsible president that can tackle the problem and solve it.
Buhari is not a responsible president.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
What does obasanjo know about good governance?

Obasanjo who as a farmer was president for eight years but could not add any value to agriculture.
He is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by 4wrd9ja: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2016
TippyTop:

Buhari is not just the President of Nigeria, he is also the Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah. (Assoc of Herdsmen)

Assuming Buhari wasn't the Nigerian President, the onus still falls on him as the leader of their association to call his members to order. .

Anyway fear don catch Obj grin grin
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom, ask Mr Yellow Teeth Tinubu.

The fear started immediately, the bola ige case was reopened

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by winj3: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/herdsmenfarmers-clashes-not-buharis-responsibilty-obasanjo/

That 65% of Nigerians faced with food security are MOSTLY a result of NO family planning!

IF Nigerians have children equal to affordability there will not be so many poverty stricken citizens!

Start family planning and population control before the country becomes ethiopia and somalia
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo by Blue3k(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stockholm syndrome at work. The trauma has warped their minds. They needs good counseling to help the get through this emotional and psychological distress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.