Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) (2722 Views)

Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dike's Life? "Pics". / Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by jobnation(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
okay i want to share with you the photo of my new honey. it took me almost a year to win her, but i am greatful to God.
she is a nairalander, but i am not gonna tell you her NL handle cos i am scared of losing her to someone else. smiley
i am 18 years old and she's 16 years.

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by nduprincekc1: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
cant wait to win trapqueen heart cool cool

My trappo wink wink
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by heed101(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Child abuse tongue

18 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guy he be like Jail dey hungry you? Two words! "Statutory rape"! angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
paedophile...... You stink

6 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by chicoMX(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
This girl never ripe, I hope you no dey plan to eat her anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by farano(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Underage. . undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by harffie(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Twizzy30(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some people can't use their sense ehn. The op said he is 18 and she is 16. And y'all shouting paedophile. Op weldone jae cool

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by harffie(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
farano:
Underage. . undecided
The guy is 18 and she's 16......Not that bad tho, if it's just play play bf n gf....lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by harffie(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Twizzy30:
Some people can't use their sense ehn. The op said he is 18 and she is 16. And y'all shouting paedophile. Op weldone jae cool
Correct man Jare..
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by harffie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
That is how I will win KingCheezypuff's heart...... grin abi?
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by royalemperors: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
how come she looks like a guy?
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
This 10 years old looking girl..child abuse grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op r u okay?dont use ur stupiid dick scatter dat guurl life oo. undecided
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by dharay99: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
an another thread? hmm keep it up.
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by teejaypee: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jarizod:
This 10 years old looking girl..child abuse grin grin

she looks okay for 16 jor. When I was 16, people thought I was 12...

Till date sef people don't believe me when I tell them my real age. I've got a baby's face grin
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by teejaypee: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
it will amaze you when you find out that some of those 'small' girls might be wider than you grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by captainbangz: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Another airforce1 spotted...

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by demzylahot(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
farano:
Underage. . undecided
you have ripe o wink not that underage girl the Op is parading as gf
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by demzylahot(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
farano:
Underage. . undecided
you have ripe o wink not that underage girl the Op is parading as gf
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by PunterTim(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ouch!

Can a dick™ be stupid™?
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by PunterTim(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
teejaypee:

it will amaze you when you find out that some of those 'small' girls might be wider than you grin lipsrsealed
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
teejaypee:

she looks okay for 16 jor. When I was 16, people thought I was 12...

Till date sef people don't believe me when I tell them my real age. I've got a baby's face grin

Lol..av faced such challenges myself tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
PunterTim:
Ouch!

Can a dick™ be stupid™?
Ask urs naw grin
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
teejaypee:

That gurl up there is still a virgin,i can see it. cheesy
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by dacovajnr: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Children Everywhere...how I wish NL bot can automatically detect it Members ages and separate Adults from kids..this insult don dey too much undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by teejaypee: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
That gurl up there is still a virgin,i can see it. cheesy

ha babe shocked
them no dey write am for face ohh! grin
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
teejaypee:

ha babe shocked
them no dey write am for face ohh! grin
I repeat dat gurl na virgin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by teejaypee: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I repeat dat gurl na virgin grin

we will leave that to OP to confirm! grin

don't be surprise though
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
nduprincekc1:
cant wait to win trapqueen heart cool cool

My trappo wink wink

Lols.. Really?
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
thanks to the internet, a global system of interconnected networks that link billions of computer device' users worldwide,

but seriously, so annoying when you realize you ve been quoting, counter-quoting, and arguing with kids all these while.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road With The Help Of The Nigerian Police / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. / Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.