Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) (2740 Views)

Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dike's Life? "Pics". / Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
When I was 18 my bae was 20 cool

Op yo ain't got vibe
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by PunterTim(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ask urs naw grin
OK.
It wants you to suck it!
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
farano:
Underage. . undecided

No rules broken then? This is sick. cry
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Kilonis(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
jobnation:
okay i want to share with you the photo of my new honey. it took me almost a year to win her, but i am greatful to God.
she is a nairalander, but i am not gonna tell you her NL handle cos i am scared of losing her to someone else. smiley
i am 18 years old and she's 16 years.
I would advice you to pay apt attention to your studies instead son, as much as this is the exuberant period when you want to explore and make love like you never will, you have to be cautious, you both are very young and do not need to do this. I hope you take my advice.
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by saintfellow(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
joke of the century.
infact i give up.
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
You are a notherner i guessundecided
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
harffie:
That is how I will win KingCheezypuff's heart...... grin abi?
it's not advise you try tongue
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by jobnation(f): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
I would advice you to pay apt attention to your studies instead son, as much as this is the exuberant period when you want to explore and make love like you never will, you have to be cautious, you both are very young and do not need to do this. I hope you take my advice.
thanks for your advise.. but we are already in the university studying same course. and we are serious in our studies

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by jobnation(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
(hey guys i need some advise pls
how do i make our LOVE last long?. she really love me, and i love her too. can we tell our parents? if yes how do i go about it bcus seriously i don't have the nerves to face my parent and tell them. cry
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Dandsome: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Girlfriend of just hand holding, while another sharp guy is waiting to gift her the latest phantom 6 to win her from you. Shine your eyes bro.
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by 7inches: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
farano:
Underage. . undecided

Farano where hav u been grin
Last night i was eating out ur kitty in a dream seriously!.
I was yummy kiss
This is no joke
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by jobnation(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dandsome:
Girlfriend of just hand holding, while another sharp guy is waiting to gift her the latest phantom 6 to win her from you. Shine your eyes bro.
no, she's not gonna do that to me, stop it pls
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Fraih(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
Children Everywhere...how I wish NL bot can automatically detect it Members ages and separate Adults from kids..this insult don dey too much undecided
Honezzzzly!!
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by DrayZee: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
jobnation:

Na so...
Just wait for it.
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by harffie(m): 4:31am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
it's not advise you try tongue
..I don't really stick to instructions.... grin grin...I march on wink
Re: I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) by Dandsome: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2016
jobnation:

guys are not smiling o. In this recession, there are people who still have money to throw around. Fear them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD / Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge / TOP 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls May Find It Difficult To Get Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.