Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. (2723 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 3:23am On Jun 02, 2019
This is my photo with my wife, how does she look like. Is she looking younger than me

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 3:31am On Jun 02, 2019
My wife is 10 years elder than me, still we have good sex life, doing Sex ever night
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 02, 2019
All the way from India you come to Nigerian site to become a troll?? How dare you? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Obinnau(m): 4:39am On Jun 02, 2019
stupidity:
All the way from India you come to Nigerian site to become a troll?? How dare you? angry
wtf is wrong with you
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2019
stupidity:
Oga stupity wants monopoly in the trolling!
cheesy grin
Hehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Sluvist(m): 4:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Mind what happens in the other room not the age since you are already partners in sex. Age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by habsydiamond(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Are u sure she's ur wife or ur madam... Cos ur standing pose makes u look like a houseboy to her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:
This is my photo with my wife, how does she look like. Is she looking younger than me
Your wife looks older than you!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
Are u sure she's ur wife or ur madam... Cos ur standing pose makes u look like a houseboy to her. grin grin grin

She is is bed mate. I am her husband, although she is older to me
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2019
BornagainThief:
Your wife looks older than you!

Is she beautiful
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:

Is she beautiful

What makes you to go ahead with the union? Stitch with whatever reason it may be...

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

What makes you to go ahead with the union? Stitch with whatever reason it may be...
I am happy with her, although she is older than me, she keeps me happy on bed.
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Lagbaja01(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
This OP is a pathetic liar...check through his profile and see the contrast in his various topics

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
grin
habsydiamond:
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:

She is is bed mate. I am her husband, although she is older to me
bedmate!!! That one is nice too but next time try to cuddle ur wife if una won snap pics... So that it won't reflect something else.
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by amar3664: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
bedmate!!! That one is nice too but next time try to cuddle ur wife if una won snap pics... So that it won't reflect something else.
She is beautiful
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Yes,she is beautiful
amar3664:

Is she beautiful
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:

She is beautiful
yeah, she is
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Kingkun69(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Why must you lie.... And it's not more younger pls correct it
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by IamPlato(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Why You Standing Like A Man With A Small Dick
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Samyj247: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2019
stupidity:
u are really stupid and and idiot without sense. Small boy
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by franklingud(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Amarr have married his mother friend
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
I have seen the picture of you and your beautiful mom, now can I see you and your wife?
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by iTearHerToto: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:
My wife is 10 years elder than me, still we have good sex life, doing Sex ever night

Pukes angry

Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by nicepoker101(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
stupidity:
you are facing serious threat here. He is one of your kind. cheesy Or you want to monopolize the stupidity business grin
Re: Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2019
amar3664:

Is she beautiful
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady / Why do women wear Waist Bead? / Sexy And Beautiful Curvy Girls In African Style (ankara Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.