Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos (3914 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Stop complaining to people unnecessarily. Stop complaining to anyone that passes by, just be committed. Focus on the work we are doing. You ain't seen anything yet. By the time we are done you would have packed out of NL and face your miserable and frustrated life..LOL!

Imagine an old ugly frustrated old man claiming rubbish! You are in your forties and you are yet to marry neither do you live in your house at your old age. The day your poor old mother throws you out from that one room she is managing you will understand how life is. You are so jobless and hopeless that it shows and exudes clearly. You sleep and wake up on NL, jumping from thread to thread like a mad man. Keep deceiving yourself but we know the truth.. cheesy

Brace up because you have seen the real madness that will take us on a long drive.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

I appreciate success my brother. What is happening here is a direct reaction to actions undertaken by Chino with his numerous monikers and if you observe I've long ignored Chino even with all his attacks on my State and Governor. Be sincere and observe all the Anambra threads if I've ever done what I did recently. The reason I had to get involved is because I was threatened by one Yeske.
As for success I have made my mark academically and in business too. At 25 I had millions of Dollars. I'm in my mid thirties now and I can say I've not grown astronomically but I'm quite comfortable.
Congrats on your acquisition but it won't still stop me from reacting to attacks on either Rochas Okorocha or Imo State.
[/s]

Stop complaining to people old man..

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Stop complaining to people unnecessarily. Stop complaining to anyone that passes by, just be committed. Focus on the work we are doing. You ain't seen anything yet. By the time we are done you would have packed out of NL and face your miserable and frustrated life..LOL!

Imagine an old ugly frustrated old man claiming rubbish! You are in your forties and you are yet to marry neither do you live in your house at your old age. The day your poor old mother throws you out from that one room she is managing you will understand how life is. You are so jobless and hopeless that it shows and exudes clearly. You sleep and wake up on NL, jumping from thread to thread like a mad man. Keep deceiving yourself but we know the truth.. cheesy

Brace up because you have seen the real madness that will take us on a long drive.. cool

[s][/s]

Stop complaining to people old man..

Anambra is cursed

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by OkoliCharles: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abagworo:

I appreciate success my brother. What is happening here is a direct reaction to actions undertaken by Chino with his numerous monikers and if you observe I've long ignored Chino even with all his attacks on my State and Governor. Be sincere and observe all the Anambra threads if I've ever done what I did recently. The reason I had to get involved is because I was threatened by one Yeske.

As for success I have made my mark academically and in business too. At 25 I had millions of Dollars. I'm in my mid thirties now and I can say I've not grown astronomically but I'm quite comfortable and married with 3 lovely kids.

Congrats on your acquisition but it won't still stop me from reacting to attacks on either Rochas Okorocha or Imo State.

[size=25pt]Anambra State government has expressed its readiness to end open defecation by 2025[/size] through encouraging citizens to build toilets in all motor parks, markets, hospitals and other public places.
The Commissioner for Power and Domestic Water Development, Obi Nwankwo, stated this in a chat with journalists in Awka as part of activities to mark the 2016 global Hand Washing Day with the theme ‘Making Hand Washing a Habit’.

He explained that the water supply sanitation sector reform programme 11 is partnering UNICEF in creating awareness on understanding the importance of hand washing with soap as an easy way of preventing diseases and saving lives.
Nwankwo who disclosed that the open defecation free road map would be presented to the public same day, called on the people to be self-disciplined by defecating in toilets and washing their hands regularly.
“We want to totally eradicate disease causing germs in our society. We have realised that some people still defecate in the open, so we want to eradicate it. We want to encourage people to build toilets and wash their hands regularly after using the toilet, after child management and before eating,” he said.
He also announced that the wife of the state governor, Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano, would be crowned the ‘Wash Ambassador’ in recognition of her role in the provision of safe water, toilets and hand washing facilities to Anambra children, women and people living with disabilities.
Similarly, plans are on towards the elimination of open defecation in Sokoto State,with 67 communities in Tangaza Local Government Area of the state already certified open defecation free (ODF) .
The Commissioner for Water Resources, Alhaji Arzika Tureta, who disclosed this while speaking on the rural water and sanitation efforts of the ministry, said in collaboration with UNICEF, six new local government areas of Bodinga, Gada, Tureta, Tambuwal, Silame and Dange/Shuni had been selected to work within the 2016 fiscal year.
He said remarkable achievements were recorded in community approach to total sanitation (CATS) in Tangaza Local Government Area.
“The programme is aimed towards the elimination of open defecation i.e. to have communities that are open defecation free, where nobody will defecate outside unless in the latrine,” he said.
Tureta said community-led total sanitation (CLTS) had been executed in 60 new communities in Tangaza LGA while 1,980 water sanitation hygiene communities (WASHCOM) members, comprising 1,320 males and 660 females, were trained in 132 communities of the locality.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/environment/anambra-sokoto-target-2025-to-end-open-defecation/167488.html#qhv9duVAHEoBKIDp.99
Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by nwasinachi(f): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
ak47mann:
Abagworo the most successful people are those that love and cherish others achievement,an understanding and like to mingled with successfully people.i hardly brag or start exposing my achievement to people because some regions in Africa hate progress people is a fact anything concerning Africa.Anambra people we look for success and by the special grace we have achieved something and still growing. An going to show you what I do and how I managed to associate myself with successfully people over the years and I thank Chukwu okike abiama for blessing.l just manage to acquire two 2 bedroom apartments in queens park close to Sudbury road in London thanks to my Jewish best friend Paul he inherited his father properties estate agent in Hyde park.But the problem with people like abagworo with jealousy in their blood can never come out from poverty.Am here to view my property with Paul just took the pic 10 mins ago cool
nnam, kwem n'aka! dis is what i call a man

1 Like

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by ak47mann(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
nnam, kwem n'aka! dis is what i call a man
Dalu nwannem I ga Na try small small cool

1 Like

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
post=50316235:
Gov Obiano is building five standard markets in Anambra, Ogbunike international trade center, Oba international market, International timbers market Enugu Agidi and Akwuzu market

Photos of Oba international market that will be commission soon

please this project has been on before obiano's administration...i can remember each time going home to imo state passing through onitsha down to Oba, i always ask what that project was and when it was going to be completed..

i love anambarians and i feel they have been far lucky with leadership at the governorship level than any other eastern state. from ngige to obi and now obiano....

fu!ck rochas, my the seat burn his ass till the get sense.

love ya all
Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Mbadinuju built that market but because the wicked cabal ganged up to discredit him nothing has ever been mentioned of his contributions. He is the 2nd best Governor of Anambra State after Ngige. Peter Obi and Obiano are useless and cursed ove rated people. Can you imagine this sort of road in his hometown after 8 years and installing his stooge?

why are you so hate filled for anambarians? i spit on you. Direct your energy to rochas to help fix our roads in owerri. the roads and drainage in owerri are becoming a nightmare..

1 Like

Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abagworo:

You have never been my problem. Yeske, Chino and all the Anambrians attacking other Igbos with lies and propaganda have made me finally decide to pay back in same coin. I decided from yesterday that whatever they did to Abia, Imo, Enugu etc. thtead in a bid to discredit the people and their government has reached a point of "silence is cowardice". I will continue to expose the bad side of Anambra State in every social media until they stop attacking other Igbos.
You must be very silly for mentioning me, you go about comparing Anambra in derogatory manner to other SE states and when we come to respond, eediot like you say we act with a superiority complex. You are not even Igbo in the first place. You have been warned never to mention Anambra again. Old fool

And why bringing Abia and Enugu here, for us to start an e-war with them? They are more sensible than you lot. Old fool.
Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

You are such a shameless loser! Your hate for Anambra go as far back as 2009 on this thread when people like onlytruth,roadmaster and co were still active. You have always been jealous of the influence,wealth and respect Anambra commands. Chino didn't cause your Anambra jealousy and envy and before now Yeske was indifferent about state of origin until you angered him.
Stop giving reason why you are always painting Anambra in a bad light...Omanbala intimidates you and make you feel insecure about yourself. You are not the first to feel like that , a lot of Imolites feel the same way and their favourite line is that "Omanbalas are illiterate traders"....Same goes with Ndi Enugu,"Omanbalas are money ritualists,run from them or they will sacrifice you to make riches". I am speaking from experience....In fact this issue caused a big argument between me and some friends when they tried to run my fatherland down and the Anambra in me came in full blast....the rest is history.
You people hate us not because we are bad people but because of our conservative stance(before now marrying from Imo was like a taboo...Omanbalas feel your women were promiscuous),our rich cultural heritage which the almighty has used to bless the Igbo nation etc.
Anambra son opened this thread and even Chino has not even arrived and here you are running my mother's land down. You are such a miserable soul and you have no life. How many times have you ever seen me in your Imo thread? I barely visit there because it's not my business how you run your state but you are always on our thread seeking attention....tufia gi,ofeke na enwero ifele.
Thank you my brother from another mother, that eediot runs amok at the mention of Anambra, seen several Imolites like that in real life but i feel indifferent because i still have some great friends from Imo.

We had always warned Chino from attacking Imo anytime Abagworo provokes him but ndi Imo had never done same to Abagworo, i guess they all have same inferiority complex disturbing them. Bunch of nitwits.
Re: Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abagworo:

You keep shutting up while people go about blackmailing your State. I am a complete pro-Igbo and you know that very well. My fight with these people is borne out of my love for Igboland and our fight to regain our place in scheme of things. You don't go about painting every other Igbo as bad and then trying to portray your State as Eldorado where as we all know everything about everywhere and everyone. It should be the duty of every Igboman to project the entire Igboland in good light. APC or PDP is nothing to cause the blackmail against each other. What led to this particular hullabaloo is that I mentioned Nyesom Wike, Sullivan Chime and Peter Obi on the Imo thread and these poor non entities warned me like they are at my level in real life. Some of them are not even qualified to manage some of my smallest firms. As far as I'm concerned they should be cautioned by every well meaning Igbo against attacking other Igbos or threatening any Igbo man.
Why must you call in Peter Obi into that thread, calling in Obama or anyone else wouldn't have caused any problem. We know you hate us and that's why you are been warned. Don't dare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya / Support Lawal And Gbajamila, Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Senators / BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.