Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (63407 Views)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by joanana(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
what nonsense!!!!! rules and regulation ....this people are not serious. abeg after traditional marriage, go to the registry and take your wife home or wed in hubby church if its not rccg. Humans like to complicate things for themselves.

ps: all these rules will not stop the marriage to end in divorce if its get to that point mtcheeeeeeew shocked

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
LastProphet:

many Christians have no idea this thing u are talking, the muslims continue with their plan of giving birth as much as possible while the christians have no clue what is going on. we shall see
Aha! Thank God! Somebody is seeing what am seeing, alot of people here are sentimental abt d issue, am sure all the so called Christians condemning n criticizing me, have never converted a pegan soul talkless of a Muslim as if God will come down from heaven to spread the Gospel. About 104 of the chibok girls refuse to come back, reason that they have already embraced Islam... Only God knows how many terrorists they will give birth to. Recently a Christian girl was kidnapped in katsina state n married off, any way let me jst keep quiet, bt i know that with what the North is doing, they will eventually override the whole country with dia population.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Omoluabi16(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

I'm not an RCCG member, but I've been around long enough to know that most ministers don't wait for the reception, and if at all they wait its for a few minutes and they leave long before item 7.
Even you as a person, if you throw a party and someone there has to leave early before food is served, won't you pack a 'take away' pack for him? and even add some drinks? Or do you think they can't afford to eat good food in their homes? Most celebrants would usually insist these ministers eat before they go, but the church is usually busiest on Saturdays, and they often can't stay for reception.
Regarding the place where the tests are conducted, have you ever wondered why the UK home office, and the US consular office have designated places they do blood tests, and chest xrays for applicants applying for certain type of visas? or those that won visa lottery? There has to be a standard, which is reliable. Regarding payment, why should the church pay for your blood tests? Its less than 1K anyway, so nothing lose sleep over. Pregnancy tests are usually one of the cheapest tests in any lab.
Now regarding determining the date of your wedding, no church can decide that but if you decide to do your wedding on a day someone else has booked for their own ceremony ( not all churches do mass weddings) or a day there's a scheduled church program planned months before, do you really expect them to cancel someone else's wedding to accommodate yours or to stop the program they've planned months before, invited speakers from all over because of your wedding? If you must have your wedding on that day for sentimental or logistic reasons , it only makes sense to do it elsewhere either in another church or a hall where another minister can officiate. Most churches have several ministers anyway.
Anyway, I don't work in a church, but all these things are just logical . No ulterior motive should be seen
Okay, Now I see reason for these rules. Thanks.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by kunletexs: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
i hate when people would not mind their business and keep bring things that is not debatable into the topic,

when they gave you their rules, did they say you are to marry in their church?
or they saw you walking on the street and they kidnap you to come and marry?

if the oven is too hot for you, then stay away.

it is a church and sanity most be established and upheld, we can not have our churches become like aboard where you are married within 10 minutes.

i am not a member of RCCG but i like where there is law and order. so if you are lawless, kindly bounce
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by ibk168(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
player007:

The rules and regulations aren't meant for everybody. Its either you abide by it or not.
Christianity isn't going anywhere go and write that down. can't really say the same about Islam. with all the child marriage and killing going on in the name of doing Allah's will.
Islam has reigned, its reigning and dt will continue trust me,with all the noise about the Noble and the only acceptable religion in d sight of Allah its still growing,no other religions can stand the victimization Islam is standing#muslimahandproud#
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by ekeson45(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
Hehehehee, let churches continue dis ego massaging bullshyt. With less than 20k a shoe shining aboki can marry his Islamic 4 four wives and spew his almajiris all over d place, whom have the tenacity to survive against all odds, by the end of the next 20 years Christianity will be almost non existence in Nigeria, at least for now the north eastern part is already almost cleared of Christianity. Slowly but surely it will come to pass.

my dear .Christianity can't be cleared
NB.....RATHER MUSLIM WILL BE
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by player007(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
ibk168:
Islam has reigned, its reigning and dt will continue trust me,with all the noise about the Noble and the only acceptable religion in d sight of Allah its still growing,no other religions can stand the victimization Islam is standing#muslimahandproud#

In case you didn't know Islam began in the 7th Century and Christianity had been around way before that.
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about
that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
We all know what happened to him.
My point is.....I see no reason why any sane Human would kill to defend his/God. its pointless. If Your God is all powerful let him fight his own battles.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by subnormal: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, you no sabi bible if so...literarilly do you know that nicodemus was a "christian", but not born againundecided??, hence he was a jewundecided??....samething applicable to the rich young ruler, he was a christian who also believed in the doctrines of moses until he encounterd jesus christ of nazareth:-??...to prove to you that he was a christian but not born again, why did he go home dissaponted and sorrowfully after jesus told him to go sell all his properties and give to the poor if he wants to be perfect and make heaven, and ofcourse i believe you know what led to why jesus told him to sell all his properties and give to the poor??...before then he was thinking he's standing righteously, but unknown to him he was lacking something which jesus exposed to him that day...if i should continue this cyber space won't contain the write up cos at the moment i'm getting inspired by the holy spirit...how ever, know that to be born again means to be convicted by the holy spirit HIMSELF...The man(rich young ruler) was not convicted(had not the holy spirit)...when you are possessed by the holyghost you become spotless and wrinkless before God, and nobody will push you to do things that will please God, the motivating force of the holyghost in you will compell and push you to do the things that will please God..i will stop here for now but remember it was after jesus death and ressurection that he exposed His 12 disciples to the holyspirit??...He breathed upon them and said to them, "recieve the holy spirit before He(jesus) ascended, and that's why you saw His disciples doing exploits after He ascended to heaven....they stood and watched Him being caught up in the sky with two angels on white garmen by His side and was taken to heaven...Ok, thank you.

Let's not argue about terms here. The bible is clear about the origin of the word Christian. The men and prophets of the old testament were Jews not Christians. The disciples did not become Christians until after they had received the Holy Spirit. Christianity is the life of Christ in a human being. Christian literally means 'christ like' how can you be like someone if you came before that person. Anyways, the most important thing is that everyone becomes a Christian, that is, born again.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by graciousme(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by donsheddy1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
cuvox:
Who has seen the Latest mandatory Marriage conditions for Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) Members? Yes from the Church not from the Bride’s family. And it was said to be highly mandatory for all intending couple (RCCG Members).

Read For yourself...

As shared by a twitter user: @chydee

Source http://yawnaija.tv/marriage-conditions-rccg-members/

God punish religion, All this poo list just to have a wedding. When the pastor's children want to have their weddings, they just do what they wish. Nonsense.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by omoharry(f): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians and religion sef..i go just do registry and traditional marriage without all this stress.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
subnormal:

Let's not argue about terms here. The bible is clear about the origin of the word Christian. The men and prophets of the old testament were Jews not Christians. The disciples did not become Christians until after they had received the Holy Spirit. Christianity is the life of Christ in a human being. Christian literally means 'christ like' how can you be like someone if you came before that person. Anyways, the most important thing is that everyone becomes a Christian, that is, born again.
Get my point once and for all, that you are a christian doesn't automatically means you are born again...go and verify from your pst, then comeback and qoute me...wait o, from your point of view, it means every christian is born again and peradventure the rapture takes place now all the christian will make heaven??....hmmm, this is ridiculous, seriously...this is why i urge people to attend sunday school and bible study..that's how one told me that he's a christian because he was born into a christian home, can you imagine such naivity??...well, that's a story for another....all i'm saying is, as a christian you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, now, that's where the born again thing comes to play...i just wish you are getting me??...i know that the apostles where first called christians in antioch saved for the christlike attributes they portrayed, but the questiom now is, where you are working, schooling, doing your business or plying your trade, can your neighbours or your business associates point to you and say this one is a "christian", cos to me that word "christian" will remain a title to you until you become a "born again christian"..
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by subnormal: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Get my point once and for all, that you are a christian doesn't automatically means you are born again...go and verify from your pst, then comeback and qoute me...wait o, from your point of view, it means every christian is born again and peradventure the rapture takes place now all the christian will make heaven??....hmmm, this is ridiculous, seriously...this is why i urge people to attend sunday school and bible study..that's how one told me that he's a christian because he was born into a christian home, can you imagine such naivity??...well, that's a story for another....all i'm saying is, as a christian you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, now, that's where the born again thing comes to play...i just wish you are getting me??...i know that the apostles where first called christians in antioch saved for the christlike attributes they portrayed, but the questiom now is, where you are working, schooling, doing your business or plying your trade, can your neighbours or your business associates point to you and say this one is a "christian", cos to me that word "christian" will remain a title to you until you become a "born again christian"..

Verify from the bible man. Acts 11: 26. The believers, that is, the people who have believed the message of salvation were called Christians. I know the meaning has been watered down to refer to just anyone who goes to church, and that may very well be your point, but according to the bible, a Christian is one who is born again. Not every church goer is a Christian, only the born again ones are Christians. As for the rapture, only the Christians, that is, the born again ones who are walking in the light of God's word will get raptured. Good night
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by nwakaibeya1: 1:19am On Oct 20, 2016
man made agendas in churches?if we speak the truth about humanbeigns they will say show us in the bible ?where are these conditions in the bible?hypocrites

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by LastProphet: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
Aha! Thank God! Somebody is seeing what am seeing, alot of people here are sentimental abt d issue, am sure all the so called Christians condemning n criticizing me, have never converted a pegan soul talkless of a Muslim as if God will come down from heaven to spread the Gospel. About 104 of the chibok girls refuse to come back, reason that they have already embraced Islam... Only God knows how many terrorists they will give birth to. Recently a Christian girl was kidnapped in katsina state n married off, any way let me jst keep quiet, bt i know that with what the North is doing, they will eventually override the whole country with dia population.
it is the plan of islam to multiply in order to dominate others, buy luckily for them other religions are busy playong diplomacy like Hillary Clinton while islam slowly overrans th
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by MrGerald(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
for your information kogi and benue r in the MIDDLE BELT, including PLATEAU... from ur statement u r in the south, i can point out areas in plateau state where in 2008 were inhabited by Christians bt now Christians dare not go there. The Muslims are even more zealous about dia religion than Christians.
warped analysis by you, more zealous by killing those who shares different faith and opinions with them, or by attending to prayers 7 times a day right? by their fruits ye shall know them. abt the middle belt or whatever, Nigeria is divided into to major region, North and South, any other subregion or geopolitical zone subsists into one of these.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by favexx(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
chairman no vex o... Ayam just saying that Muslim population will eventually surpass the Christian population because of the fact that, marriage in the Islamic North is easier n simpler than most Christian marriages,and the church is not helping issues. So abeg no vex na so d matter be.
u don chop?
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by musa7m(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
player007:

Yam eater?
Well I can say that with the little I know about Islam.....its not my religion.
oil soup or yam eater which one are you?
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
favexx:
u don chop?
na ur type small boys dey fvck untop coke and mitpie, @ ur age all u can think of is food. Odeh.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
MrGerald:
warped analysis by you, more zealous by killing those who shares different faith and opinions with them, or by attending to prayers 7 times a day right? by their fruits ye shall know them. abt the middle belt or whatever, Nigeria is divided into to major region, North and South, any other subregion or geopolitical zone subsists into one of these.
worefa! Fvck d geopolitical bullshyt, It changes nothing.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
LastProphet:

it is the plan of islam to multiply in order to dominate others, buy luckily for them other religions are busy playong diplomacy like Hillary Clinton while islam slowly overrans th
thrump would have been the perfect antidote but unfortunately.....
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
ekeson45:

my dear .Christianity can't be cleared
NB.....RATHER MUSLIM WILL BE
it can o, check dis site. Thepew.com the even the 1% Christian population in Iraq has been cleared.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
farem:

Your ancestors and seniirs-in-coincil have made the same predictions long ago, WHERE ARE THEY TODAY. While they have miserably departed and forgotten, Jesus name and His Church still stand.
Unless and except you recant and confess Jesus as Lord, the same fate certainly awaits you and all those who express their likes to your hellish ambition.
No ill-feeling, but it's not changeable.
pls calm down. Am a Christian pls, ayam jst saying that, Muslims are using whatever means to rapidly increase dia population in order to dominate, Christians should wake up. The "true" Church of God is marching on n d gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by LastProphet: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
thrump would have been the perfect antidote but unfortunately.....

Trump just messed the whole thing up with unnecessary showmanship
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by favexx(f): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
na ur type small boys dey fvck untop coke and mitpie, @ ur age all u can think of is food. Odeh.
u are entitled to you opinion. Na ur type no dey make am for life untop evrytin to think na "Bleep" enta ur mind. Olodo.com
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by ekeson45(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
it can o, check dis site. Thepew.com the even the 1% Christian population in Iraq has been cleared.
Iraq u said. .not Nigeria
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
ekeson45:
Iraq u said. .not Nigeria

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
favexx:
u are entitled to you opinion. Na ur type no dey make am for life untop evrytin to think na "Bleep" enta ur mind. Olodo.com
am sorry to worry a simpleton like u, should have known u will never comprehend.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by musa7m(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
player007:

Yam eater?
Well I can say that with the little I know about Islam.....its not my religion.
for your information the little you know is wrong
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Myode(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
After seeing the requirements for the church wedding in nigeria . Ohhhh my gosh I will being having my church wedding In the USA. Churches in the USA require you be a member and take marriage counseling. THATS IT THATS ALL. But to have your program and dress to be approved by a church committee THAT IS OVER THE TOP AND GOING TO FAR. I am going to have to get that church thing cleared up with my boyfriend.The church is doing a bit to much.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by jforjudith(f): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
bigiyaro:
don't mind me o.... I don't know how old u are, bt am sure if you are an hausa /fulani Muslim u would be nursing ur 4th child by now, bt then you r not, ur dad is still waiting for the maga to exploit in the name of ur dowry.
Talking rubish is actually your specialty. See how you just sounded like you know my marital status,when you actually don't
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by lereinter(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Titilayooni:
am a redeemer but its not by force to do wedding there with all these conditions.....abegi

am a redeemer- is it a term for all christians or people that attend rccg...

can u add me on whatsapp 09091207581

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.