Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? (748 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by poet007(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Lots of women come to me with the question, “Is it ever OK for the woman to say ‘I love you’ first… or should she wait for the man to say it first?”
Maybe you’re with a guy and you feel like things are going really well. And maybe you’re feeling really tempted to say “I love you!” – maybe it feels like it’s there in the relationship he just hasn’t said it yet. click to continue http:///2dpMTmD

Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by dsmooth1(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2016
CNT EVEN REMEMBER D LAST TIME I SAID DAT WORD TO MY BABE EXCEPT TO D TEAM I PLACE BET ON N GIVES ME GOOD RESULT....
Do one realy av to say dos word to show u love, well i think its good for the OTHER ROOMROOM undecided
Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2016
It's very expensive words.
Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by xendra: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2016
you people should just STOP IT!

If you love someone tell them, if you don't don't.
if you are not sure what you feel take the time you have to discover it. why should it matter who said it first? if the person withdraws because you said I love you then good for you, they didn't belong with you in the first place. I quickly get irritated when a guy is treating me according to a taught pattern, it simply means what you feel is not original. how would you be treating your partner the way your friend treats theirs, when you know that everyone is different?
Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by falconey(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2016
dsmooth1:
CNT EVEN REMEMBER D LAST TIME I SAID DAT WORD TO MY BABE EXCEPT TO D TEAM I PLACE BET ON N GIVES ME GOOD RESULT....
Do one realy av to say dos word to show u love, well i think its good for the OTHER ROOMROOM undecided

lwkm hahahaha
Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by chigoizie7(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
That word sounds weird in my mouth.

I can't say it. I would rather say, "u know I love u right?" than " I love u".
Re: Should You Say ‘I Love You’ First Or Wait For Him? by LEAFLET(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2016
To me I think that word is overestimated.... It doesn't mean nothing these days.... If I love you, I might not tell you but you will surely see through my actions that I do care about you.. That's all that matters..

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back / . / Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.