Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Love Life And My Choir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life And My Choir (1411 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Choir Member Say They Stole My Samsung Note 3 From Her In Night Vigil / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life And My Choir by LYBOY: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
AM A MUSIC DIRECTOR IN MY CHURCH BUT HAPPEN TO BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GIRL IN THE CHOIRISTER.
THE FEELING IS MAKING ME UNCONFORTABLE LEADING THE CHOIR.I TRY LETTING IT GO BUT I CANT. I KNOW I
CAN NEVER BE CONFORTABLE WITH SUCH A RELATIONSHIP.I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
See guys, never trust church folk, they all act like they all have seats personally reserved for them by Jesus himself when infact they are most probably going to hell with the rest of the world. I will throw pee on your faces if you bring your hypocrisy near me angry
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

See guys, never trust church folk, they all act like they all have seats personally reserved for them by Jesus himself when infact they are most probably going to hell with the rest of the world. I will throw pee on your faces if you bring your hypocrisy near me angry

that will hurt!
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Yafa(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
@poster

I'm a little confused, if you are both unmarried and she is of a marriable age then what is the problem? You should pray about it and make sure it is love and not lust, because I don't see why this should make you feel uncomfortable. Please elaborate because the last time I checked 'falling in love' was natural.

@Ebonyeyes, why are you attacking the guy. I don't know why this is a problem, unless he is married or she is underage.

Also, Christians, real Christians, are humans who acknowledge their sin nature to God who was gracious enough to pay the price of sin (death) for us. Christians are not perfect, if we were why would we need Jesus? The whole point of Christianity is that we recognise that we need Jesus Christ. Sometimes I figure Satan works overtime targeting Christians because in a war you don't shoot at dead men you shoot at those who are alive. And the thing about getting cuts in the line to hell is about refusal to acknowledge, repent and turn away from sin.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
LY BOY:

AM A MUSIC DIRECTOR IN MY CHURCH BUT HAPPEN TO BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GIRL IN THE CHOIRISTER.
THE FEELING IS MAKING ME UNCONFORTABLE LEADING THE CHOIR.I TRY LETTING IT GO BUT I CANT. I KNOW I

If you are not married, ask her out, if she is also NOT in a relationship.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by pinkylady1(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
this is real tight issue, because no matter what people will say all sorts of things about the two of you just because of the position you hold in the church.

the best you would do is to commit everything in to the hands of God and do not allow the feelings take control of you.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by izeek(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

did u read anywhere when he said he has slept with her.

is it wrong for church people to fall in love!

how are they expected to marry then if they shud not fall in love!

most times i wonder how a few bad eggs suddenly applies to the whole bunch.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by pinkylady1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
izeek:

did u read anywhere when he said he has slept with her.

is it wrong for church people to fall in love!

how are they expected to marry then if they shud not fall in love!

most times i wonder how a few bad eggs suddenly applies to the whole bunch.

i wonder oh undecided
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by 190: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

^^ Typical of a modern day PAGAN

@Poster
its guyz like u who do door 2 door fellowship 2 hook poor and innocent girls
let dat feelin go~

Live by example~
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
190:

^

@Poster
its guyz like u who do door 2 door fellowship 2 hook poor and innocent girls
let dat feelin go~

Live by example~

door to door.LMAO grin
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Akinagirl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nothing wrong with that, it happens. I think its cute, Hope she feels the same way.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by meetmuyiwa(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
Bros CHoirmaster. i think i agree with Yafa 100%. there is nothing wrong with u. except if you have more (dirty things) in your mind for her that you are not telliing us. but if it is pure love. then go ahead, best of luck. but i will advice that you should not be too spiritual about this. God will not talk to anyone on your behalf
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by whitesturd(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
ebonyeyes,do u rily need to be dt harsh?or u ve a personal grudge wt de poster.poster if what u feel 4 her is real,then why not tell her.a trial wont hurt.good luck.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by BeautfulB(f): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
LY BOY:

My dear, have been into it b4 he was my choir master, and we were so inlove, the elders in church suspended him from being our choirmaster,we've stayed for 2 years we just broke up last year i still love him thinking about his voice sometimes make me love him more. cry
but i must say is a sin if ur in  love her plan to marry her plz than fornicating  
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by nana(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hmmm. . .Church love undecided No comment.
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by Pharoh: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Poster Search your heart right if this love is right or not because i smell lust here. undecided
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by pinkylady1(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2009
Beautful.B:

My dear, have been into it b4 he was my choir master, and we were so inlove, the elders in church suspended him from being our choirmaster,we've stayed for 2 years we just broke up last year i still love him thinking about his voice sometimes make me love him more. cry
but i must say is a sin if your in love her plan to marry her plz than fornicating

eya sorry oh wink
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by lovemoi2(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
i always had a crush on instrumentalist or choir boys when i was in naija shocked shocked

there is just something so hot about a man playing the keyboard

i guess its the hand and how it moves from one key to another, with the whole fingers simultaneously
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
lovemoi2:

i always had a crush on instrumentalist or choir boys when i was in naija shocked shocked

there is just something so hot about a man playing the keyboard

i guess its the hand and how it moves from one key to another, with the whole fingers simultaneously

A S E W O tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by lovemoi2(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

A S E W O tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you are welcome grin grin grin
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by whitesturd(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i always had a crush on instrumentalist or choir boys when i was in naija

confesion time
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by lovemoi2(f): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
whitesturd:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i always had a crush on instrumentalist or choir boys when i was in naija

confesion time

grin grin grin to add

i sat at the front always so i can really see them
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by whitesturd(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2009
lovemoi2.so did he notice u too?
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by lovemoi2(f): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
whitesturd:

lovemoi2.so did he notice u too?

yah he did cos after some days of me attending all his services, he asked me out, i finally kissed the piano boy but we dint go further than that cry  grin grin grin cos it was all about the piano for me, he just looked so damn hot when playing
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2009
Do you ladies get orgasms while watching him play ?! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by lovemoi2(f): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Do you ladies get orgasms while watching him play ?! embarassed embarassed embarassed

haba now, i cant get orgasm from just looking, it was more like mesmerizing when watching him play cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love Life And My Choir by whitesturd(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
wow.interestin ; cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Good husband / My Blind Date Experience! / BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.