Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? (4703 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ejimaa:
ohhh,,thankGod u know where it all went wrong and I pray u fix it. when we talk of someone overreacting, we should not put outside we push them and because of some people's nature,when they've hearted you,give u much of attention,they need same in return and when they don't get it,they over react and is left for us to calm the down,make them see reasons. example,i do over react to issue because i take things to heart a lot but I have a friend who knows how to handle me,when I start,he always have a way to calm me down and I will end up saying sorry. So,be patient with her and trying to understand her more if u truly want to date her.... my opinion though,,,cheers
Thanks again...I spoke with her today and its went smooth, hoping to see her tomorrow
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Ejimaa: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Thanks again...I spoke with her today and its went smooth, hoping to see her tomorrow
..that's a good testimony,thankGod and I pray it goes well,,,,,God bless you guys,,,
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Kobicove(m): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2016
A lady who is 5'7" is not that short in my opinion... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Cope? Guys What's Your View? / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? / 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.