Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,554 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? (4702 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by DirtyGold: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
I'm 6ft.1in tall and she's about 5,6 or 5,7 (not sure) but this babe get problem.

I dont see any connection between the gist of your post and height being a factor..... maybe it is all in your head. Have you thought of that?

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Royal155:
Marry a short girl at your own peril...
Why? Because the connection between their brain and their head is too small. They don't think straight at times, and are quick to anger.
you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her tongue
Royal155:
Why? Because the connection between their brain and their head is too small. They don't think straight at times, and are quick to anger.
you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her grin
Royal155:
you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her tongue
Royal155:
you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her tongue you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her grin you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her tongue you might end up falling in love with one...or even marrying her
Unless she uses charm
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
this op dull o... 5.7 is am average height

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
this op dull o... 5.7 is am average height
your signature, pix and the trash you spill up there is as stvpid as you are ......I was precise about my height but hers was based on guesswork and that's why I said "not sure" but as e be say you noh get brain, you noh fit comprehend

Abeg, pack well jaree! sad
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
, then she came closer to me and lay on my chest and I felt uncomfortable cos her hair was disturbing my face (couldn't breath), I removed her head from my chest and balance ït on the bed with a pillow .

Pretty gay, what you did there.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
your signature, pix and the trash you spill up there is as stvpid as you are ......I was precise about my height but hers was based on guesswork and that's why I said "not sure" but as e be say you noh get brain, you noh fit comprehend

Abeg, pack well jaree! sad
your topic says "what's up with short girls and attitude".
guy stop trying so hard to sound smart. you are dull. 5.7 is not short. do your research well, before you spew rubbish here..

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
..I smile and help her up,I then try to kiss her but she resist by closing her mouth tight
And this is also gay abi
Lubbish
Admin401:

Pretty gay, what you did there.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
She said you only text her and don't call...op true or false?.

And why will Laive use your pic as dp?.
You are only good at pointing fingers and finding faultsundecided

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
You are only good at pointing fingers and finding faultsundecided
And those questions were not for you.
Op answered so what's your stress?. cool
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
your topic says "what's up with short girls and attitude".
guy stop trying so hard to sound smart. you are dull. 5.7 is not short. do your research well, before you spew rubbish here..
how tall are you ?
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
And those questions were not for you.
Op answered so what's your stress?. cool
My stress is, stop being a kettle calling pot black cos you ain't good either.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
My stress is, stop being a kettle calling pot black cos you ain't good either.
You obviously don't know what the idiom "kettle calling pot black" means.

Mtcheew!.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
You obviously don't know what the idiom "kettle calling pot black" means.

Mtcheew!.
Lol, see this onegrin...Even when i gave you a clue on the idiom you still chosed to wallow in ignorance, smh.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Ejimaa: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
lolzzz...ï was also referring to the girl I took out last night

Besides, laide turns out to be a very funky kinda person..I dance to her funk music sometimes but the "bisexual" thing spoilt everything but believe me, Laide is fun but she uses me to get back at her toasters and ex(es)
I want to ask u,what or how will u feel if ur guy use ur date pic on his dp? she calls u morethan u do,u just ping,how do u think a lady will feel when she's the one that does the calling and u are on the receiving side? maybe, u must have asked her numbers of time about her friend and she felt u are considering her friend more and from u description about her friend, u seems to like the her. well,talk to her and make her friend to stop using u on her dp if u really want respect and want her.....goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, see this onegrin...Even when i gave you a clue on the idiom you still chosed to wallow in ignorance, smh.
You're hilarious right now.
You talked of hypocrisy by telling me i'm a kettle calling pot black, now the question is in what sense?, cos you're missing something.

Mitcheew!.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ejimaa:
I want to ask u,what or how will u feel if ur guy use ur date pic on his dp? she calls u morethan u do,u just ping,how do u think a lady will feel when she's the one that does the calling and u are on the receiving side? maybe, u must have asked her numbers of time about her friend and she felt u are considering her friend more and from u description about her friend, u seems to like the her. well,talk to her and make her friend to stop using u on her dp if u really want respect and want her.....goodluck

that's astonishing, I think I know where its all "went wrong"....ï didn't want to react while she was complaining for the fear of overreacting....thanks Bro,

Hope I don't need to answer your question again
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
how tall are you ?
I'm over 6ft. but I don't know the exact measurements.. you think I'm short.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
I'm over 6ft. but I don't know the exact measurements.. you think I'm short.
Lolzzz...you try
Am kinda tall and huge, that makes me consider peeps below 5.8ft as short

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by flokii: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Reminds me of one portable babe I had back then..

she always complained about pple especially younger girls looking down on her.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:
Reminds me of one portable babe I had back then..

she always complained about pple especially younger girls looking down on her.
awww! That's nasty cheesy
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Lolzzz...you try
Am kinda tall and huge, that makes me consider peeps below 5.8ft as short
I'm tall and skinny.
but short people, really got attitude..
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
I'm tall and skinny.
but short people, really got attitude..
yeah right.. What made everything worse is that, we (me&her) reside in same area

She dream of me most night and I raped her in one occasion (atleast that's what she said)
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Lol...I don't "fork" gals who isn't my gf
I thought I was d only guy dat only fork his gf, I never knew I hv a brother.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by firstking01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
You're hilarious right now.
You talked of hypocrisy by telling me i'm a kettle calling pot black, now the question is in what sense?, cos you're missing something.

Mitcheew!.
Ok
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
Ok
Don't mention me when next you don't have anything substantial to say.

Bye!.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
victorEdvic:

I thought I was d only guy dat only fork his gf, I never knew I hv a brother.
welcome to the brotherhood brother #cheers
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
Don't mention me when next you don't have anything substantial to say.

Bye!.
Ok!!!
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016
u
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2016
picture of the girl crying or it did not happen. You don add pepe, salt, maggi, knor, kitchen flavour and sugar for the tori make e sweet. Ah Ah kilode. I nor be yoruba by the way.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Thermodynamics:
picture of the girl crying or it did not happen. You don add pepe, salt, maggi, knor, kitchen flavour and sugar for the tori make e sweet. Ah Ah kilode. I nor be yoruba by the way.
another baby crying cheesy
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Ejimaa: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tonyosas101:
that's astonishing, I think I know where its all "went wrong"....ï didn't want to react while she was complaining for the fear of overreacting....thanks Bro,

Hope I don't need to answer your question again
ohhh,,thankGod u know where it all went wrong and I pray u fix it. when we talk of someone overreacting, we should not put outside we push them and because of some people's nature,when they've hearted you,give u much of attention,they need same in return and when they don't get it,they over react and is left for us to calm the down,make them see reasons. example,i do over react to issue because i take things to heart a lot but I have a friend who knows how to handle me,when I start,he always have a way to calm me down and I will end up saying sorry. So,be patient with her and trying to understand her more if u truly want to date her.... my opinion though,,,cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Two Ladies Yester-night. So Painful!! / I Cant Have Sex What Should I Do / Ladies Can You Cope? Guys What's Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.