Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Problems with Evolutionary Theory - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problems with Evolutionary Theory (12896 Views)

Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism. / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Charles darwin
Charles Darwin – The master of faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression and insanity, there is a history of mental illness in his family.

He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lennycool:

What an inconsequential idiot. And where did you come about this staggering fact.
Thomas Henry Huxley an athiest - Apostle of Darwinism. Thomas Henry Huxley will be remembered by the public merely as the atheist man who held that we were descended from the ape, or as the apostle of Darwinism, The Big Bang.

Thomas Henry Huxley proved to the world that he was descendant from the apes. Mmmmm !

Agnosticism is the philosophical position that it is impossible to know about the nature or existence of God. The term “Agnostic” was coined in 1869 by Thomas H Huxley

Thomas Huxley’s father died in an insane asylum. Huxley’s hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits.
He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed that God was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lennycool:

Evolution takes millions if years, plus how do you know fur is the evolutionary solution to the cold. Eskimos are more resistant to cold than humans that live in hotter climates, this is a fact.

No need for fossils though they exist and have been found, birds are evolutionary linked to dinosaurs, some dinosaurs have even been found with feathers, the reptilian dinosaurs you imagine are wide spread due to Hollywood movies. A giant lizard is scarier than a giant chicken. Scientist have even created a chick with dinosaur talons.

Mammoths evolved to elephants after the end of the last iceage. We've found preserved remains of mammoths with hair still attached, this helped with the intense cold. Elephants in Africa have larger ears to fan themselves while those in Asia have smaller ones. Again evolution takes millions of years and they will evolve with time.

What new specie is this? New species are found a lot frequently, And do keep in mind that scientist have only discovered less than 20% of the animals that have gone extinct at the time of the dinosaurs, so finding a new specie remains isn't rare.

The missing link is a vague term popularized by Hollywood, there is no missing link in the sense you imagine, scientists have discovered ancient human ancestors like Lucy, evolution is a constant process and takes millions of years, you can't expect to find all human ancestors, because only the fittest will survive and evolve. So we've found several evolutionary links, and there is no one missing link.

You can't predict evolution, and still it takes millions if years. Its not magic.

I
You can't find all the links, fossils aren't kept in a shoe closest. They are found and preserved by pure luck.

grin grin scientists have created synthetic cells since the 1960's ignorance is a disease. Here is a Wikipedia link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cell?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9029494132

Darwin was brilliant and years ahead if his time. Yes he had no idea of DNA because no one did, but his predictions still hold weight centuries later. Is that not magnificent brilliance.

Still doesn't dim his brilliance in a time everyone would have just said GOD did it.

Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution, most medical practices and the Big Bang theories with the resultant atheism is what it always was; IT IS A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thomas Henry Huxley an athiest - Apostle of Darwinism. Thomas Henry Huxley will be remembered by the public merely as the atheist man who held that we were descended from the ape, or as the apostle of Darwinism, The Big Bang.

Thomas Henry Huxley proved to the world that he was descendant from the apes. Mmmmm !

Agnosticism is the philosophical position that it is impossible to know about the nature or existence of God. The term “Agnostic” was coined in 1869 by Thomas H Huxley

Thomas Huxley’s father died in an insane asylum. Huxley’s hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits.
He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed that God was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.
Although I don't support Darwinism but your argument is nonsensical and illogical. You are committing a logical fallacy called, ad hominem
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Charles Darwin – The master of faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression and insanity, there is a history of mental illness in his family.

He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.
Rubbish, this is not an argument
Although I don't support Darwinism but your argument is nonsensical and illogical. You are committing a logical fallacy called, ad hominem
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution, most medical practices and the Big Bang theories with the resultant atheism is what it always was; IT IS A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !
You are just derailing this thread with all these unnecessary Scoan stuffs. We need scientific evidence against evolution
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kalatium:

You are just derailing this thread with all these unnecessary Scoan stuffs. We need scientific evidence against evolution
After watching the powerful demonstrations of love flowing from the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, I burned all my books on evolution.

I am not derailing this thread KALATIUM, If you are unable to see scientific evidence of a creator God in the Holy Scoan Church, then rather stick with complicated status driven evolution and atheism.

Love can never be a product of the accidental big bang and evolution. The founders of the big bang theories and evolution all suffered varying degrees of psychological/spiritual problems as a result. This proves that spiritual problems are a direct consequence of denying A creator God.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Kalatium:

Ok, let see if you are able to see the logic in this. The mind-deadening, never ending arguments about phoney evolution would not be possible if every church demonstrated a "living God."

It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.
If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem is squarely with their Pastors, not the congregation. The congregations faith is always enough as abundantly proven in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ command they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.” This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.”

Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.

Tell me if Atheism /evolution can offer society a better solution to human problems ?
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Did you not see this info in one of RICHARD DAWKINS books ?
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok, let see if you are able to see the logic in this. The mind-deadening, never ending arguments about phoney evolution would not be possible if every church demonstrated a "living God."

It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.
If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem is squarely with their Pastors, not the congregation. The congregations faith is always enough as abundantly proven in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ command they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.” This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.”

Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.

Tell me if Atheism /evolution can offer society a better solution to human problems ?
I understand what you are saying but for this to be a scientific evidence it has to be repeated by anybody and after using the same method should give the same miraculous results
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
After watching the powerful demonstrations of love flowing from the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, I burned all my books on evolution.

I am not derailing this thread KALATIUM, If you are unable to see scientific evidence of a creator God in the Holy Scoan Church, then rather stick with complicated status driven evolution and atheism.

Love can never be a product of the accidental big bang and evolution. The founders of the big bang theories and evolution all suffered varying degrees of psychological/spiritual problems as a result. This proves that spiritual problems are a direct consequence of denying A creator God.

Did I tell you that I believe in evolution
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kalatium:

I understand what you are saying but for this to be a scientific evidence it has to be repeated by anybody and after using the same method should give the same miraculous results
We create a mental block when we want to use only scientific evidence to examine Love... God is Love. The Scientific method is the respected up to a point, then it proves useless to gather data of the supernatural.

The incredible practical results achieved in the Holy Scoan Church is far beyond lowly science. But for convenience the awe inspiring results can be scientifically verified using a basic model of - before and after.

The theories of Evolution was invented to satisfy hardened minds. Just look how the God-Father of modern Atheism, RICHARD DAWKINS is exploiting the doubting minds of millions by using theories on the big bang and evolution to create a new religion that have no positive social value.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We create a mental block when we want to use only scientific evidence to examine Love... God is Love. The Scientific method is the respected up to a point, then it proves useless to gather data of the supernatural.

The incredible practical results achieved in the Holy Scoan Church is far beyond lowly science. But for convenience the awe inspiring results can be scientifically verified using a basic model of - before and after.

The theories of Evolution was invented to satisfy hardened minds. Just look how the God-Father of modern Atheism, RICHARD DAWKINS is exploiting the doubting minds of millions by using theories on the big bang and evolution to create a new religion that have no positive social value.

If it's scientific, then you should be able to heal like the way it is done in Scoan Church
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kalatium:

If it's scientific, then you should be able to heal like the way it is done in Scoan Church
you are aware that there is a book co-written and inspired by Satan. Satanic followers use it as a guide to conjure up the spirit of Satan, to gain Power to harm others while believing they will enrich themselves.

There are levels of entry with corresponding powers depending on what you want to offer. There is no free ride in the spirit world.

Scientist agree that it is beyond scientific duplication. It can not be duplicated in a laboratory as you wish to make it possible.

The consequences can be verified after observation. In the case of Satanic initiation, the observable consequences are lust, hate,
greed, selfishness, depression, and many psychological illness which are really spiritual problems.

There is a spirit component called "Faith" needed that science has not yet been able to manufacture.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
you are aware that there is a book co-written and inspired by Satan. Satanic followers use it as a guide to conjure up the spirit of Satan, to gain Power to harm others while believing they will enrich themselves.

There are levels of entry with corresponding powers depending on what you want to offer. There is no free ride in the spirit world.

Scientist agree that it is beyond scientific duplication. It can not be duplicated in a laboratory as you wish to make it possible.

The consequences can be verified after observation. In the case of Satanic initiation, the observable consequences are lust, hate,
greed, selfishness, depression, and many psychological illness which are really spiritual problems.

There is a spirit component called "Faith" needed that science has not yet been able to manufacture.
You still have not answered my question, go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kalatium:

You still have not answered my question, go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush
Sorry, If you are struggling to understand a drawn out explanation, you will be baffled by a direct answer.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
donnffd:

First of all, this has nothing to do with the question i asked...

Secondly, you twisted the reason why einstein edited his equations and lied about the defrauding matter.
Both the special theory of relativity and the general theory of relativity have predicted accurately and are standards in physics, and even the blunder Einstein claimed he made wasnt actually a blunder, he was correct all along, the rate at which dark energy is expanded the universe is a factor of the cosmological constant whch Einstein taught was a mistake.

Get your stories straight(it had nothing to do with religion).
How can you go against what Albert Einstein himself said ?

Einstein said to the whole scientific community, that was his greatest blunder, and now BANG! you suddenly rise up from nowhere and proclaim to the world that Einstein was only joking.

You wont fool most people. Evolution is all about religion.
They know that the dangerously phony theories of Evolution are used to destroy billions of peoples belief in a creator God.

Atheist have failed to use their most powerful weapons to destroy peoples Faith in a loving creator God.

Atheists are bitter that Billions of people love Jesus Christ.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kalatium:

Rubbish, this is not an argument
Thank you and compliments of the season !

Your inference that my "argument is nonsensical and illogical" is correct because to make any sense of mentally disturbed Charles Darwin, one must fragment ones mind.

So inside Darwinism, I commit ad hominem with impunity.

We are familiar with the corrupt saying, " When in Rome, do what the Romans do."
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
PastorAIO:

Jesus was born in the year of Quirinius' census. Quirinius' census happened in 6CE.

The same chapter tells us that Herod was alive then, but Herod died in 4BC, that's is ten years before.

That means that that whole story of Herod killing all the babies is a hoax.

And indeed there is no historical record of such a thing happening.

Whether you want to call it possible or probable or certain, you cannot get around the fact that the passage is palpably false.
Correction, Herod died in 14BC of schizophrenia then according to your faulty records, there was no more babies to kill.

Herod would have killed you instantly for denying him that pleasure.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kalatium:

Luke actually didn't wrote the so called hoax intentional, that's what he got from oral tradition.
Read Luke 1:1-4
This argument is the real hoax !

We are not fooled by this type of argument. It is such a wast of precious time. But Atheists love it. They are on a lost mission to destroy all that is good in billions of peoples lives with fancy sounding but dead arguments.

Watch Emmanuel TV if you dare !

What will your distorted mind conjure up when you see the indisputable truth of the Holy Gospels with thousands of demonstrations and testimonies that pour in from around the world ?

Atheists will look for spelling mistakes.
Atheists will look for dates that dont match.
Atheist will look for inconsistencies etc.

While Atheists busy themselves with these inconsequential petty things, thousands of lives are change and empowered, broken relationships are restored after science have failed to help them.

Atheist dont realize that the proof is in the pudding. Not in the fancy descriptive words.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
PastorAIO:

If you like let me be the 1 billionth person to question this, that does not in any way change the fact that there are many hoaxes in the bible.

So according to your logic the bible must be 'indisputably' false. Abi?

If you like hide behind 'lack of evidence'. Simple basic laws of logical rigor will tell you that if Jesus was born in 4AD and Herod died in 6BC then Herod could not have tried to kill Jesus. I don't know what other evidence you are looking for.
Herod never died in 6BC.

How can logic solve a problem when the facts are wrong. I just found some interesting Facts.

Q: "Are there any historical writings, other than the Bible, that prove that Jesus ever really lived?"

A: Yes. Cornelius Tacitus (A.D. 55-120) was considered the greatest historian of ancient Rome. He wrote of Nero who "punished with the most exquisite tortures, the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus [Christ], the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originiated, but through the city of Rome also."

Also, Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, (A.D. 38-100+) wrote about Jesus in his Jewish Antiquities, saying that Jesus was a wise man who did surprising feats, taught many, won over followers from among Jews and Greeks, that Jesus was believed to be the Messiah, was accused by the Jewish leaders, was condemned to be crucified by Pilate, and was considered to be resurrected.

The existence of Jesus Christ is recorded not only by Josephus and Tacitus, but also by ancient writers such as Suetonius, Thallus, Pliny the Younger, and Lucian.

And from the Jewish Talmud, "we learn that Jesus was conceived out of wedlock, gathered disciples, made blasphemous claims about himself, and worked miracles, but these miracles are attributed to sorcery and not to God."
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you and compliments of the season !

Your inference that my "argument is nonsensical and illogical" is correct because to make any sense of mentally disturbed Charles Darwin, one must fragment ones mind.

So inside Darwinism, I commit ad hominem with impunity.

We are familiar with the corrupt saying, " When in Rome, do what the Romans do."
Ad hominem means argument against the man that is a type of argument in which an opponent is abused or criticised on his belief rather than evidence against what the opponent says
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by gabe: 4:04am On Jan 23, 2017
For the sake of your brain, please read well on a subject (definitely not relying on a few creationist websites intent on pseudosciences) before opening your mouth. Evolution is a scientific fact, one accepted by the Pope himself. And ur dumbass doesn't know more than the Pope, he has a team of Nobel prize scientists advising him on science matters.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by gabe: 4:09am On Jan 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
How can you go against what Albert Einstein himself said ?

Einstein said to the whole scientific community, that was his greatest blunder, and now BANG! you suddenly rise up from nowhere and proclaim to the world that Einstein was only joking.

You wont fool most people. Evolution is all about religion.
They know that the dangerously phony theories of Evolution are used to destroy billions of peoples belief in a creator God.

Atheist have failed to use their most powerful weapons to destroy peoples Faith in a loving creator God.

Atheists are bitter that Billions of people love Jesus Christ.

lots of people like weed too. No amount of brain degeneration or lung cancer studies will change that.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by gabe: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This argument is the real hoax !

We are not fooled by this type of argument. It is such a wast of precious time. But Atheists love it. They are on a lost mission to destroy all that is good in billions of peoples lives with fancy sounding but dead arguments.

[b]Watch Emmanuel TV if you dare !
[/b]
What will your distorted mind conjure up when you see the indisputable truth of the Holy Gospels with thousands of demonstrations and testimonies that pour in from around the world ?

Atheists will look for spelling mistakes.
Atheists will look for dates that dont match.
Atheist will look for inconsistencies etc.

While Atheists busy themselves with these inconsequential petty things, thousands of lives are change and empowered, broken relationships are restored after science have failed to help them.

Atheist dont realize that the proof is in the pudding. Not in the fancy descriptive words.
See your problem? The fraud that is emmanuel TV is an important source of information for you....
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Kalatium:

Ad hominem means argument against the man that is a type of argument in which an opponent is abused or criticised on his belief rather than evidence against what the opponent says
Thanks for your definition. I was Joking !
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Did you not see this info in one of RICHARD DAWKINS books ?
The point I am getting across is that scientists must not be trusted with spiritual things. This is very dangerous !

Remember ! mental/ psychological problems are really satanic/demonic attacks that only becomes possible when we move away from God.

It is easy to see that the scientist Richard Dawkins, is highly influenced and brain-washed by many other atheist, deist, humanist, agnostic scientist that was very famous.

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.
So, Einstein became a deist - a believer in an impersonal creator God: The disguise is the same like atheist just another fancy title for the sake of status and to fool Christianity.

Although today Einstein has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that the true God cares for our personal problems. However, it is interesting how Einstein arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning and therefore a creator. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc he defrauded the results to fit in with his own beliefs. Can scientists be trusted ?

These insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein. Socrates believed that mental illness was heaven-sent and not shameful in the least. He believed it to be a blessing, and therefore no treatment was required.

ISAAC NEWTON –GOING INSANE. One of the greatest atheist scientists of all time is also the hardest genius to diagnose, but historians agree he had a lot of mental/spiritual problems. Newton suffered from huge depressions, indicating bipolar disorder, combined with psychotic tendencies. His inability to connect with people could place him on the autism spectrum. He also had a tendency to write letters filled with mad delusions, which some medical historians feel strongly indicates schizophrenia. Whether he suffered from one or a combination of these serious illnesses.

Please do your own research on scientist mental /spiritual problems and the resultant depressions, Bi-polar, schizophrenia, etc
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
gabe:
lots of people like weed too. No amount of brain degeneration or lung cancer studies will change that.
What benefit has the belief in Evolution Theories/ Big Bang, brought to mankind ? No amount of fake science can change the deep love millions of people have for Jesus Christ and the God that He thoroughly demonstrated. Millions see live demonstrations of the
POWER of God in the holy Scan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV.

After doing research into other religions, what evidence do they have that the god they worship is truly greater than the God Jesus Christ revealed and continuously demonstrated. Today that evidence is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for the world to witness.

Only a satanic inspired, feeble-minded person will even attempt to claim that the thousands of personal live testimonial are fake.

Get a life !
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by gabe: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You should examine more closely the reasons for all this attacks on a highly eseemed man, that the world is now recognizing for who he really is. While dark spirited people cowardly continue to attack this kind and humble man, Millions of people of all races and religions world wide are being helped by the WORKS of the holy prophet TB Joshua.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing the Awesome WORKS as outlined in the Holy Gospels openly for the wise to examine.
The Thousands of truly blessed people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are eye witnesses and testify in public of their incredible blessings.

Cowards look for petty spelling mistakes and many trivial problems and conveniently twist it to suit their vicious agenda.

What kind of person can honestly call the Holy Prophet TB Joshua and the holy Scoan Church a fraud ?
I have friends n relations who have been scammed by tb joshua. Tricks for audiences by 'men of God ' have been on for ages, no b today. You have to come up with somehow more convincing than scoan members pretending to be possessed to give to joshua good PR...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.