Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Problems with Evolutionary Theory - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problems with Evolutionary Theory (13042 Views)

Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism. / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by gabe: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
What benefit has the belief in Evolution Theories/ Big Bang, brought to mankind ? No amount of fake science can change the deep love millions of people have for Jesus Christ and the God that He thoroughly demonstrated. Millions see live demonstrations of the
POWER of God in the holy Scan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV.

After doing research into other religions, what evidence do they have that the god they worship is truly greater than the God Jesus Christ revealed and continuously demonstrated. Today that evidence is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for the world to witness.

Only a satanic inspired, feeble-minded person will even attempt to claim that the thousands of personal live testimonial are fake.

Get a life !

Truth is not for everyone. Please continue enjoying ur charlatan of a prophet....
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Hond: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kalatium:

You are just derailing this thread with all these unnecessary Scoan stuffs. We need scientific evidence against evolution
Hi sciencewatch, I was invited by two influential Atheists to checkout this site because retarded cowardly Atheists are determined to spoil the reputations of true-blooded Atheists. As a high-end Atheist,I apologize for the terrible behavior of the scum you may have encountered. Thanks for bring a fresh take on important issues without the pretentious language common to our insecure Atheists.

Take this idiot kalatuim, his behavior is typical of the cowardly insecure Atheist. they are afraid to examine things for its truth value, yet they make laughable claims that they love truth. Shvt ! This blind asshole demands here that you only give evidence against evolution.

He is the evidence against evolution. Kalatium is not evolving.
The rabid anti-religious proselytizing I witness here has its risks. If religion, as the New Atheist leaders have insisted, is at the root of most of our evils, then it won’t take long before many of the their followers start believing that religious people themselves are evil. And should be gotten rid of.

This has happened in history before, both during the French Revolution and later under many of the communist regimes. People of faith were persecuted, imprisoned and often executed because of a dominant ideology that claimed to serve Reason and Progress.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Niflheim(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
@op,

Your words:..................................."Only microevolution occurs"!!!

Analysis of your meaningless murmurings:.............................................................To say that micro-evolution is real, but macro-evolution is false, is like saying that you believe that you can walk from your room to your toilet, but you cannot walk from your room to the brothel opposite your house!!! It is actually a pathetic statement to make!!! You will be ashamed of it in a couple of years time and will probably even delete it!!!

Brief summary of your exasperating epistles:................................................You do not understand evolution!!!

1 Like

Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hond:
Hi sciencewatch, I was invited by two influential Atheists to checkout this site because retarded cowardly Atheists are determined to spoil the reputations of true-blooded Atheists. As a high-end Atheist,I apologize for the terrible behavior of the scum you may have encountered. Thanks for bring a fresh take on important issues without the pretentious language common to our insecure Atheists.

Take this idiot kalatuim, his behavior is typical of the cowardly insecure Atheist. they are afraid to examine things for its truth value, yet they make laughable claims that they love truth. Shvt ! This blind asshole demands here that you only give evidence against evolution.

He is the evidence against evolution. Kalatium is not evolving.

The rabid anti-religious proselytizing I witness here has its risks. If religion, as the New Atheist leaders have insisted, is at the root of most of our evils, then it won’t take long before many of the their followers start believing that religious people themselves are evil. And should be gotten rid of.

This has happened in history before, both during the French Revolution and later under many of the communist regimes. People of faith were persecuted, imprisoned and often executed because of a dominant ideology that claimed to serve Reason and Progress.
You are a fool!!!
Who told you that I am an atheist, you don't even know where I belong but you came and started unleashing a quotidian rancorous harangue against me.
Actually I'm a Christian and believe in God , I'm the OP of this group, the thread is meant to show the problems of evolution.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Hond: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Kalatium:

You are a fool!!!
Who told you that I am an atheist, you don't even know where I belong but you came and started unleashing a quotidian rancorous harangue against me.
Actually I'm a Christian and believe in God , I'm the OP of this group, the thread is meant to show the problems of evolution.
opps !
I am new here and feeling my way around to gather information for my article on the social dangers of "Coward Atheism" vs "Brave Atheism." I was born into Atheism but I certainly dont conform to the dictates of "Cowardly Atheism and its insane prophet Richard Dawkins.

Look man, it could have been the highly pretentious language you use that triggered my suspicions. Most Atheists talk the way you do ;

For example, You say that I was "unleashing a quotidian rancorous harangue against me." A human would simple say, "Dont talk crap."

But if you are not Atheist, Sorry bro. Keep protecting yourself because many countries are starting to see the serious dangers of Atheism, especially the "Coward Athesists." Have you heard of a family that admitted their son to an Mental Asylum because he was Atheist ?

Would you agree that he deserve to be admitted. Insanity is one of the unavoidable symptoms of choosing "Cowardly Atheist."
Have you noticed how this type of Atheist cruelly insult established religions in their attempt to recruit. There embarrassing recruiting methods only draw in mad okkies.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by Kalatium(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hond:

opps !
I am new here and feeling my way around to gather information for my article on the social dangers of "Coward Atheism" vs "Brave Atheism." I was born into Atheism but I certainly dont conform to the dictates of "Cowardly Atheism and its insane prophet Richard Dawkins.

Look man, it could have been the highly pretentious language you use that triggered my suspicions. Most Atheists talk the way you do ;

For example, You say that I was "unleashing a quotidian rancorous harangue against me." A human would simple say, "Dont talk crap."

But if you are not Atheist, Sorry bro. Keep protecting yourself because many countries are starting to see the serious dangers of Atheism, especially the "Coward Athesists." Have you heard of a family that admitted their son to an Mental Asylum because he was Atheist ?

Would you agree that he deserve to be admitted. Insanity is one of the unavoidable symptoms of choosing "Cowardly Atheist."
Have you noticed how this type of Atheist cruelly insult established religions in their attempt to recruit. There embarrassing recruiting methods only draw in mad okkies.
Noted
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
gabe:
I have friends n relations who have been scammed by tb joshua. Tricks for audiences by 'men of God ' have been on for ages, no b today. You have to come up with somehow more convincing than scoan members pretending to be possessed to give to joshua good PR...
Here is something very convincing for you, GABE.

IT IS TRAGIC FOR HUMANITY WHEN AN ATHEIST GET INTO A LEADERSHIP POSITION !

Manuel Azaña Díaz was an Atheist Prime Minister of Spain, under whose leadership Spain's violently anti-religious Red Terror took place. This atheist ordered the death of many, which killed 38,000 to 72,344 people, among whom were innocent members of religions.
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by ScienceWatch: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
gabe:
I have friends n relations who have been scammed by tb joshua. Tricks for audiences by 'men of God ' have been on for ages, no b today. You have to come up with somehow more convincing than scoan members pretending to be possessed to give to joshua good PR...
I can understand why Atheism is more attractive for your sex life.
My Neighbor is an Atheist, one day I overheard him saying to his girlfriend that " Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will now speedily insert my urinary/sperm tool into you for only 20 seconds, if no sperm appears now I will digress momentarily for my own convenience. After 20 seconds I heard his 32 yr old girlfriend say to him, "You have certainly proved to me the urgent need for Darwin's Evolution."

What is more real to you, what is happening daily in the holy Scoan Church or the miracle of my neighbors verbal exchange during sex ?
Re: Problems with Evolutionary Theory by PastorAIO: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Herod never died in 6BC.

How can logic solve a problem when the facts are wrong. I just found some interesting Facts.

Q: "Are there any historical writings, other than the Bible, that prove that Jesus ever really lived?"

A: Yes. Cornelius Tacitus (A.D. 55-120) was considered the greatest historian of ancient Rome. He wrote of Nero who "punished with the most exquisite tortures, the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus [Christ], the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originiated, but through the city of Rome also."

Also, Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, (A.D. 38-100+) wrote about Jesus in his Jewish Antiquities, saying that Jesus was a wise man who did surprising feats, taught many, won over followers from among Jews and Greeks, that Jesus was believed to be the Messiah, was accused by the Jewish leaders, was condemned to be crucified by Pilate, and was considered to be resurrected.

The existence of Jesus Christ is recorded not only by Josephus and Tacitus, but also by ancient writers such as Suetonius, Thallus, Pliny the Younger, and Lucian.

And from the Jewish Talmud, "we learn that Jesus was conceived out of wedlock, gathered disciples, made blasphemous claims about himself, and worked miracles, but these miracles are attributed to sorcery and not to God."

You need to find someone to discuss the existence of Jesus with you since it seems that that is what you want to discuss. I was discussing the obvious hoaxes in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / And Such Were Some Of You : Will Believers Not Enter The Kingdom?- Jack Kelley / To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.