Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor (557 Views)

Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by morereb10: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria's first gay pastor, founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow, Rowland Jide Macaulay has said being homosexual was honourable. He took to his Instagram page @Jidemacaulay expressing the joy and freedom he enjoys for accepting that he is gay rather than self- infliction by pretending to be heterosexual.

He wrote:

"To be a homosexual is honourable, a gift from God. It is who I am. God makes no mistakes. Knowing the truth as a gay Christian is liberating and gives me the most joy of my freedom. "I have paid the price for lying to be heterosexual, Pretending to be who you are will only harm you.

"Everyone was hurt, my father, mother, wife, son, my siblings, in-laws, friends and relatives etc.
"I was FORCED to lie. I justified these lies with religion, culture, tradition and law.
"I lied to myself for all of my adolescence; I lied to my family and friends. Because I didn't know any better.
"I lied to my ex-wife because I was afraid of telling the truth.
"I lied in my prayers asking God to cure me of homosexuality instead of helping me to come to terms.
"My religious belief and dogma nearly killed me. I wrongly married a woman and badly hurt everyone.
"I suffered emotional and psychological breakdown and through it all I survived."

What do you have to say about the rues of this man

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/being-homosexual-is-gift-from-god-and.html

Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by ikombe: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chai this world don end grin
Make i just dey observe sha

Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by Tonyosas101(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari need to see this
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
And which scripture on the Bible is he speaking from?...Just be a gay activist and drop the title "pastor" we will understand.

Fake ass pastor from the pit of hell!.

1 Like

Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by lilmax(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
professing themselves to be WISE and they became FOOLS grin now I understand that verse

1 Like

Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by HIScraziness(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okay....

But we don't buy your point undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by Marvel1206: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
smh
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
No Christian should be surprised or upset with this...in fact.. they should be happy.... prophesy is being fulfilled. Being gay is a choice.... a lifestyle choice... just like someone choosing to embrace drugs, alcohol, religion, career, etc. There's no need to lie and say he was born that way.
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by StupidGoat(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tunda faya you angry Goat! Hw cand i left swit pusi to go n fork man yanch
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by jamalnation(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
If buhari catch u
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by okwyee(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
the thunder that will fire you is already about to hatch... oniranu
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by Fidelismaria: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sick animal

he needs to go back to his dictionary nd read d meaning of a gift

nonsense
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by exlink10(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
hmmmm na wa oooo

lalasticlala and my aboe omenka and missyb

una don here this one

world don end ooo
Re: Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable - Nigerian Gay Pastor by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
I think if the government or some agency had initially attacked these gayish display as some form of psychiatric problem..maybe we won't be here right now cos no one will want to be locked up and viewd as mad.....but the Americans....fucckingg Americans... .they can like to promote freedom of everything so far u aint breaking the law or going against constitution....how d hell will u see boobs and asss ,curves like beyonce, nd Nikki minaj...and u'll say u wan ram ur dicck in another bony ass man...really...that's some fuckinggg sick shiitt.....no offense gay guys...I dnt hate u..dat just the way I view it....

(1) (Reply)

Jerry's Relationship Principles (JRP) / Quote For The Ladies / Man Caught Having Sex With Goat, Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.