Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Edo Girls/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls/women (9567 Views)

11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Girls/women by Region(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2009
Sup folks, just thought i should share this. Am a native of Delta state, And am in love with an Edo girl. The feeling is so strong, dat i even call her my wifey. My parent don't support the idea of me dating an Edo girl. Though i have never had any relationship problem with them. They (my parent) are always telling me to stay away from her. Cos they(my parent) believe that Edo women normally kill thier husband. Funny has it is. It is a known facts among the Deltans(urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri). Made several confirmation and even before i speak they (friends) repeat the exact word's my parents have spoken. They even call them "landlady".  N:B:- i av not come to tarnish edo women image o! I only what confirmation b.4 i break sum1 heart.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2009
You are sick in head, my dad is from the east while my mum is from edo and they have being living happily without any problem, in case you don't know,i can't marry any delta's lady cos i think likewise the same way about them for real, they are full of witchcraft.i think this thread should be locked mr moderator.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Go back to school. . .ASUU already called off the strike!
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2009
those are superstitious belief. i ve friends married to edo women with none of the afore-mentioned problems.i personally wouldn't mind dating one if she comes my way.

good looking though thoniaslim.
Re: Edo Girls/women by sylve11: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2009
yorke:

You are sick in head, my dad is from the east while my mum is from edo and they have being living happily without any problem, in case you don't know,i can't marry any delta's lady cos i think likewise the same way about them for real, they are full of witchcraft.i think this thread should be locked mr moderator.

my guy take am easy na shiooor, d guy dey only ask wether na true na grin

@Poster,
don't believe in it and nothing is gonna happen, i have seen thousands of deltans that got married to Edos and believe me uptill now nothing has happen. So don't believe in that crap called lie! cool

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2009
is that actually you on your profile ThoniaSlim?
Re: Edo Girls/women by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2009
Nope its my clone. . . grin
Re: Edo Girls/women by Gamine(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Go back to school. . .ASUU already called off the strike!

lwkm! grin
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2009
lol take it easy ThoniaSlim just wanted to give you a compliment cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Girls/women by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2009
Its all good. wink
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2009
on a real you look beautiful .wat is your location?do you live in the UK?
Re: Edo Girls/women by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2009
thank you. . .but no I do not live in the UK or anywhere near that location. . .
Re: Edo Girls/women by freeview(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2009
They are popularly known for prostitution.I dont know about killing undecided
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its all good.  wink
i just kiss your pretty lip right now, yeah through your pic.you look cool.
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2009
that's kool just wouldn't mind conversating with an epitone of beauty.i understand a lot of people don't like to leave a contact on NL. check your hotmail and let conversate on a one on one if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by babuji(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2009
Clearly you dont know the meaning of love.
That you call her wifey does not mean you are in love with her.
True love will not condescend to asking this question.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2009
I think you and your parents are sick! y not look for a delta girl and marry instead of tanishing the image of Edo women.who even knows if you are capable? mummys and daddys boy,i guess when you eventually marry they will have to show you where to put it. Good radiance to bad rubbish angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Edo Girls/women by yme1(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2009
i hate it when people take the Edo·s for granted angry angry

I HATE THIS THREAD tongue cheesy
Re: Edo Girls/women by izeek(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
people only show traits of their roots and upbringing in response to how you treat them.

am sure if you treat her right, she will not want to kill you or be landlady.
Re: Edo Girls/women by 22medinat(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
at this present age and time haba.u go school so
am sure you already beleif wat their sayin.
abeg leave the girl jo let a better person maryy her before ur peolpe carry badluck give her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by Bestglo(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
22medinat:

at this present age and time haba.u go school so
am sure you already beleif wat their sayin.
abeg leave the girl jo let a better person maryy her before your peolpe carry badluck give her embarassed
True talk
Re: Edo Girls/women by whyman(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2009
Edo women/girl marry not becos of love but becos of profit from such wedding, they believe in their beauty and toto and they are professional in bed, becos of many years of watching home video and blue films. They want the husband to do everything for them, encourage him to aspire for everything. Becos of the love the man has, he would be suffering and smiling until he dies. Meanwhile the wife would have chased all family and close relations away.

Whatever the man left belong to her even the children. That's why people label them bad.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2009
He he he he he! LWKMD! Eh o! Papa mooo! I go kpai ooo!

2 tink dt nland is populated by some of d more supposedly intellectual folks frm naija!

Landlady! Go benin n do rollcall of llords n lladies. Empirical evidence.
Re: Edo Girls/women by sylve11: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2009
whyman:

Edo women/girl marry not becos of love but becos of profit from such wedding, they believe in their beauty and toto and they are professional in bed, becos of many years of watching home video and blue films. They want the husband to do everything for them, encourage him to aspire for everything. Becos of the love the man has, he would be suffering and smiling until he dies. Meanwhile the wife would have chased all family and close relations away.
Whatever the man left belong to her even the children. That's why people label them bad.

guy wetin na? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by Nnenemi(f): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2009
Haba! make we leave all dis superstitious belief face reality abeg ooo. abi u de fear to die make ur wife inherite ur property? leave am 4 another person wey like am make e marry am ooo.
Re: Edo Girls/women by debest1(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2009
Ridiculous/daft/nonsense, angry angry angry angry
poster get a life
Re: Edo Girls/women by 190: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
@poster
well behind every rumor there is an element of truth
i have lived wit the edos for over 23yrs now and i know a couple of well known benin women
who killed their husbands (But poster not all of dem are in2 dis) civilazation is now taking place so
pls carry on wt ur girl unless of course she and her parents are not citvilized then u run wit ur life witot ur slipers on

@anthonia
if this is how preety u r,
please can i have a date wit u nextweekend

dnt tell me NO~
PLZZZ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2009
whyman:

Guy you are dumb ohhhh,

And a Scumbag.

@ poster, I tthink he has fears and need clearification of the truth,

The truth is no and io don't think it's right generalising pple by tribes, like they talk about calabar girls and sex.
Re: Edo Girls/women by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
jextoban:

that's kool just wouldn't mind conversating with an epitone of beauty.i understand a lot of people don't like to leave a contact on NL. check your hotmail and let conversate on a one on one if you don't mind.

Am sorry but I don't do one to one convo with peeps from NL.

190:

@poster
well behind every rumor there is an element of truth
i have lived wit the edos for over 23yrs now and i know a couple of well known benin women
who killed their husbands (But poster not all of dem are in2 dis) civilazation is now taking place so
pls carry on wt your girl unless of course she and her parents are not citvilized then u run wit your life witot your slipers on

@anthonia
if this is how preety u r,
please can i have a date wit u nextweekend

dnt tell me NO~

PLZZZ grin grin

Of all peeps you 190? HELL NO!
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2009
Why ?

Anything wrong about the dude>?
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
alright ThoniaSlim I respect ur principles.you re not doing me by been friends unless you thinking otherwise which am not.i believe it won't hurt to just friends.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
Ya think so toooooooooooooo, @jextoban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union / My Maid Drives Me Nuts / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.