Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Edo Girls/women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls/women (9592 Views)

11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
thoniaslim-being on this forum doesn't necessarily mean you don't have better things to do ,it might be a way of just chilling after a long day of hustle and bustle especially for someone like me who is new to the forum.atlanta traffic coupled with biz meetings are bad enough for me.this is is a place some ppl like me come to just laugh a lil bit after a long day
Re: Edo Girls/women by chika98: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
LMFAO! Isho is a nail o! Chic no wan follow una talk na. Let her breathe grin
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol , abi,
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol wat a funny forum
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
e don turn to toasting forum 4 thonia, haba this thonia wetin dey her self, wey you, una guess sey other nl chics no get pass,

Abi una never see girll as for me girl full my area ohhh no be nl wey you no fit see dem person go dey die for.

Making the girl feel she is the fucking best!!!!
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2009
nah nah nah nah donpuzo .don't get it twisted am not trying to holla at thoniaslim for any relationship other than friendship.don't need to be on NL to get a lady.all i ask for was friendship and she exercise her right by say NO.WOW, niggas need to be thinking b4 insinuating shit dat ain't bout to be happening. cheesy
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2009
jextoban, this is not insinuation, i undertsand you guy, ,, we are guyyyysss,

Friendship ought to be a free thing , but many of you here make it seem like a do or die affair, like you haven't got no female friends and it make the girls feel too important and wanted that they deny mare friendship requests like your's

Little wonder points to ruthless scums like 1, name withheld, which may have shown them there is more interesting and ruthless end to frienship,

I understand you guy, don't gert it twisted

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls/women by Pharoh: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2009
Donpuzo:

jextoban, this is not insinuation, i undertsand you guy, ,, we are guyyyysss,

Friendship ought to be a free thing , but many of you here make it seem like a do or die affair, like you haven't got no female friends and it make the girls feel too important and wanted that they deny mare friendship requests like your's

Little wonder points to ruthless scums like 1, name withheld, which may have shown them there is more interesting and ruthless end to frienship,

I understand you guy, don't gert it twisted

I concur
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2009
Bini men are worse. Why did the Esans have to migrate to Edo?  angry angry angry
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2009
YA PHAROH,

MICHELIN I DON'T GET YOU,

As in about the Esans, relating to,

Please xplain, thanks
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 1:08am On Oct 27, 2009
okay motherfuckers yall need to grow the Bleep up.i don't need any girl from NL .i got one as a matter of fact and we stay deep. just bcus dat what some men do  don't mean we all do the same shit .amongst all the pretty ladies  in atlanta ga .you mean to tell me i can't get one to screw on the side? nah dawg.thats not wat am into.i saw her profile , read some of her postings sound like a pretty reasonable individual,ask her to be a friend she said no .so wats d fucking big deal .a lot of motherfuckers need to grow the Bleep up and and act like they got some goddamn sense.i stay deep with my lady dude .ve got female friends with boyfriends and husbands and aint shit going on between us. motherfuckers like you make it look like wen a brotha ask a sista to be friends or vice versa it always has to intimate. read ma previous postings and get it rite bro.word.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2009
Hey Jextoban, you are so dam funnny lollollol,

So because of a girl you have used the word Motherfucker a million times, Haba, Chai,

You are a kid at heart!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2009
Guess you find it hard assimilating and understanding words, xcept most likely motherfucker and asking ladies friendship request,

You guys kept pushing your request on, even using God name, Angel Micheal, Gabriel, wow for a girl,

Said you have many, so why use the word motherfucker on a man like you cause of a girl,

No offence meant but you your sef are a Comic Hero(P.S on Nairaland) and maybe off net,
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2009
you need to get your shit rite and grow the Bleep up .take care bro. holla back when you re grown.peace. cheesy
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2009
Two of you don kolo. Carry your wahala comot for here. This is a bashing thread for the Edos.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2009
Lol,

Funnny boy,

Sorry, why do all your posts always have the word motherfucker on them,

I am honsetly very sorry for the way you decieve yourself, thinking you are of any importance to the world,

MEN sorry BOYS like you make the world suck!!!
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2009
Michelin, i no Kolo ohhhh ,

Think am, this dude dey find words hard to understand,

I be ESAN boy na, i must fight for my RICE sorry RIGHT.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 27, 2009
@or do u tink the use of the word motherfuckers dey reasonable and positive,

Those are crude words used by suffering men out of Nigeria
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2009
Donpuzo:

Michelin, i no Kolo ohhhh ,

Think am, this dude dey find words hard to understand,

I be ESAN boy na,  i must fight for my RICE sorry RIGHT.

Esan abi? Okhon we do khon we na?  Focus on these Edos giving the entire State a bad name.
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 1:35am On Oct 27, 2009
my postings get words like dat bcuz of boys like you wey no  won get sense.so i ve no choice but to treat a boy ow he want to be treated.you act or talk like a man ,i ll definitely treat you like one. i no even  understand y u dey involve anoda person.i guess u re not man enuff to conversate  with a fellow man.well i understand .it's all good
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 27, 2009
@jextoban.

If you think so!!!
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 1:44am On Oct 27, 2009
grin grin no hard feelings bro just keeping real .one love grin grin
Re: Edo Girls/women by Eshyy(m): 1:50am On Oct 27, 2009
And where d hell is thoniaslim. Two fanta no open am,
I dey enjoy myself here.
@ jextoba
U shuld b competin wit eminem no eminef in d use of d f word
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2009
@One love , No Shit,
@Eshyy, you dey here, ?
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2009
@ Michelin, Hope you didn't feel so bad about the blashings here??

Tats how it goes most times, na my guy na,

Erei Okhon me do khon we na ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2009
nah eshyy .i don't need  to .i just can't stand nonsense like that.but  i dey kam-pke cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2009
I never had the slightest idea you could even speak pidgin, with all those f words,

Cool,
Re: Edo Girls/women by Eshyy(m): 2:02am On Oct 27, 2009
@ donpuzo
where nl?
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2009
Me hon.  wink

Bothered ke? These bini people. The disgrace of Edo State.
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2009
lol,

No shaking for your end na,
Re: Edo Girls/women by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 27, 2009
@ eshyy this tread!!!!

Wetin you dey enjoy here , Instead make u strole reach Sexuality, grin
Re: Edo Girls/women by jextoban: 2:17am On Oct 27, 2009
@donpuzo i be correct lagos boy no go let all dat slang or grammar fool you o. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.