Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board (38802 Views)

Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by babtundey01: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Even if the dude us correct that the Senate should be scrapped, he is still not qualified, common(diploma). A 5 year old programmer can do more.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Mujaheeeden: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2016
back2sender:

You see your life! Jonathan with is in complete PHD could not manage our economy as a matter of fact run it into colossal coma.
You see a man that was bold to say it as it is and you said naa ordinary diploma he get.
You looters of Nigeria have so many dend we saw what they did.
Am not surprised because yre from the indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and the only good thing about you people are ative VICES and full of shits of EVILS.
This is lame and you are so full of shiit for saying this. Do you know that you ended up talking like my bingo

Don't quote me again because your thinking cap is 0
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by 9japride(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2016
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

10 Poorly Educated But Incredibly Successful People

10 John D. Rockefeller
Billionaire
9 Horace Greeley
Journalist and Congressman

8 John Glenn
Astronaut

7 Steve Jobs
Apple Co-Founder

6 Mark Twain
Author and Wit
5 Henry Ford
Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4 William Shakespeare
Poet and Playwright

3 Winston Churchill
Statesman and War Leader

2 Abraham Lincoln
US President

1 Albert Einstein
Physicist
The simple fact of the matter is that the greatest mind of the twentieth century was in fact a high school dropout.

www.listverse.com/.../10-poorly-educated-but- .

If the above listed personalities were to have suffered the misfortune of being under you, your impulse irrational propensity would have condemned them to the dustbin of nonentities.

Certificate is not everything.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be a northern. What you wrote is meaningless, how can you compare oyibo man with a well grounded knowledge of how things work with most of us that can't use the computer properly to handle such a sensitive post. Nigeria should be divided along regional line and let's see which region will b more successful?

3 Likes

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by saintkel(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2016
cr7lomo:

What do u expect . When the person that nominated him don't even have school sat... If a certificateless mu.mu can rule us, dipoma for computer science no go b big deal... We lucky say im no even nominate cyper cafe attendant
hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by back2sender: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is lame and you are so full of shiit for saying this. Do you know that you ended up talking like my bingo

Don't quote me again because your thinking cap is 0
Fraudsters of the indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan cannot sustain a debate, once you hammer dem they will bring much hatred into it.
Anufia ohaneze Ndigoat how market? Your saviour GEJ destroyed this Nation.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by cyrilamx(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Tnx bro...you forgot to add our own mark Zuckerberg that Nigerians were all over..which uni did he graduate from?

Also what about bill gate?
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

10 John D. Rockefeller
Billionaire
9 Horace Greeley

8 John Glenn
Astronaut

7 Steve Jobs
Apple Co-Founder

6 Mark Twain
Author and Wit
5 Henry Ford

4 William Shakespeare
Poet and Playwright

3 Winston Churchill
Statesman and War Leader

2 Abraham Lincoln
US President

1 Albert Einstein
Physicist
The simple fact of the matter is that the greatest mind of the twentieth century was in fact a high school dropout.

If the above listed personalities were to have suffered the misfortune of being under you, your impulse irrational propensity would have condemned them to the dustbin of nonentities.

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by cyrilamx(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2016
don4real18:

He's self employed. How many ICT lecturers can do what the Alaba boys and computer village boys are doing.
He went there just for knowledge and may know more than people claiming BSC graduate.
Tnx bro...you forgot to mention our own mark Zuckerberg that Nigerians were all over..which uni did he graduate from?

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by prof12(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The committee also said that it was interesting that the highest academic qualification of the nominee was a one-year “Diploma in Computer” from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

And some zombies will support such
What is the least qualification to run for the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Yinkaobah: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:
The man has a point.

scrap them or reduce their pay.. no room for fat salaries while d masses suffer
shocked cool shocked
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Bpfems(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Let each of this ones(Senator) be on minimum wage, or part time. Ever since they have been there, what laws have they enacted/implement that has brought the nation/masses good.

Imagine Senators collecting nothing less then 4million Naira monthly. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by docadams: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be a northern. What you wrote is meaningless, how can you compare oyibo man with a well grounded knowledge of how things work with most of us that can't use the computer properly to handle such a sensitive post. Nigeria should be divided along regional line and let's see which region will b more successful?

I think you need reorientation, seriously.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by docadams: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2016
cyrilamx:
Tnx bro...you forgot to add our own mark Zuckerberg that Nigerians were all over..which uni did he graduate from?

The list is endless, bro. Anyway, thanks for the addition.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2016
To hell with dude's qualification!...his point is COGENT/GERMANE! ..scrap the USELESS kleptomaniac senate/reduce salaries of reps.!
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by pedrilo: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Though I support the man for his courage even in the face of intimidation, I also do not support his confirmation by the senate because he seems like a boko haram member who got no value for education and certificates. Buhari pls appoint brains! I personally have a masters degree sir. Lol
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by AlPeter: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2016
ehissi:
The committee also said that it was interesting that the highest academic qualification of the nominee was a one-year “Diploma in Computer” from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

Can you see what Buhari wants to do to this our country.........

Na Diploma in Computer na e, e wan give a whole NCC to manage. After them go say Buhari is not corrupt??

Abeg what is it about this fellow that qualifies him to hold such a sensitive office??

For the love of all things Holy, if Telecommunication sector begin dey suffer them go say na 16 years of PDP, see who them wan give NCC make e handle!!!

Abi na only me see am........ undecided
perzon dey die u dey talk CV who CV hep
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by a4jasper(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2016
bettercreature:
What is this one saying? are you stewpid?
Loool, like seriously I thought I was the only one dat saw his incoherent post.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Montaque(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerian press at it again.
The major issue here is that the nominee is not qualified for that job at NCC, but the press wants to use the scrapping of the senate as a smokescreen to cover the sheer incompetence.
This is what our president has been doing since he came in, nepotism and favouritism instead of meritorious appointment. A member of the NCC board with an ordinary diploma obtained just this year. Majority of our graduates ve more than that and are unemployed.
The youth is the disadvantaged here, cos we can see the trend of appointment in this government.

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by ChynoBEATS: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

And some zombies will support such

And so what what if its just a 1yr diploma....
To rule doesn't require bsc or msc's
Hv u fogotten dat the owner of google was a dropout .... Even alex amosu was a dropout... ... If you sit n think you'd know he's right....

U don't need a high degree to rule.....
Common sence is not acquired via a degree......

It happened in one african country last year....

They scrapped their upper chamber for the same reason.... N their senators voted for it.... They scrapped their position willingly ....

Our senate is wasteful n so inconsiderate..... N 2ndly their main salary shouldn't be more than 18k min'wage.....

They're more wasteful than the Executive ... They get unwarranted bonuses for foolish reasons

they don't report to their Constituency..... They act as solitary reps ....which is SooooooooOoooo unfair n unacceptable to their constituency....

Ok lemme ask u... Has the elected reps from your constituency ever called for a Town meeting to discuss wat is/was been debated on the NASS? ..

Think brother think..... Please... We need leaders not Rulers......
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2016
leanalyst:
Confirm who has a diploma in computer?? Are u serious?
I think you need to comprehend my comment very well before rushing to quote me.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by diodolce: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Please I wanted to be nominated for d nxt minister of agriculture in 2019. I passed agric in my waec lol

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by ashewoboy(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2016
repogirl:

which story won that writers contest that you held?
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by 9japride(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
docadams:

I think you need reorientation, seriously.
[color=#006600][/color]

Is your type that needs serious reorientation. You think I am here to support mediocrity. Nepa certificate member
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by DanielPop(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016

It said that the attached statement of result was dated 23rd September 2016, also obtained after he had been nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Requested to show reason why he chose to present documents that were procured shortly after his nomination and also why he believed that he was qualified to function as a National Commissioner in such a critical agency like NCC given the rigours, challenges and required expertise for efficiency of the commission, Abubakar said that he “did not bother to go for the credentials.”

He explained further that he “only went to school merely for knowledge having been self-employed prior to the nomination.”

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Nigeria is finished. This is the man Buhari nominated as an NCC commissioner angry angry sad sad wink wink wink grin grin grin grin Wetin concern me sef. NA CHANGE! grin

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by toye440: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
finally I've found someone who shares my ideology
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Kingspin(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
ehissi:

Can you see what Buhari wants to do to this our country.........

Na Diploma in Computer na e, e wan give a whole NCC to manage. After them go say Buhari is not corrupt??

Abeg what is it about this fellow that qualifies him to hold such a sensitive office??

For the love of all things Holy, if Telecommunication sector begin dey suffer them go say na 16 years of PDP, see who them wan give NCC make e handle!!!

Abi na only me see am........ undecided
If Nigerian government like you they just invite you to come and chop money in Aso Rock (7 star thieves 7).
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Xano(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
You two among others are 'funny' beings.
An individual with no experience, little to no academic qualification you cheer?

What a disgrace!!!

OYAY:
Of course he his correct nothing tangible is coming out of that bunch of people except sharing of money! Shikena

nrexzy:
I'm liking him already!!!
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by nwakibie3(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

10 John D. Rockefeller
Billionaire
9 Horace Greeley

8 John Glenn
Astronaut

7 Steve Jobs
Apple Co-Founder

6 Mark Twain
Author and Wit
5 Henry Ford

4 William Shakespeare
Poet and Playwright

3 Winston Churchill
Statesman and War Leader

2 Abraham Lincoln
US President

1 Albert Einstein
Physicist

Show me one Nigerian in that ur list plz
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by ehissi(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

10 John D. Rockefeller
Billionaire
9 Horace GreeneryI

8 John Glenn
Astronaut

7 Steve Jobs
Apple Co-Founder

6 Mark Twain
Author and Wit
5 Henry Ford

4 William Shakespeare
Poet and Playwright

3 Winston Churchill
Statesman and War Leader

2 Abraham Lincoln
US President

1 Albert Einstein
Physicist

Certificate is not everything? See your logic? undecided

Is it only certificate? angry

Money too is not everything, does that mean we should stop seeking/demanding for money where it is due?

If it is not the height of foolishness, are you telling me now that in a big country like our's; they did research and found out that, that nama from Bauchi is the person best suited for that post??

Have you considered the effect on investors confidence in the sector if they see that people who have no proven experience in that sector make decisions there as regulators? Most especially at a time when a recession is in the land?

One zombie somewhere - Ranchhoddas - is busy calling me senseless, and calling my sincere concern "certificate-worship". That kind person will still turn around and call us a useless country if a Medical procedure goes wrong in a Nigerian hospital goes wrong.........angry

To that Zombie over there calling me senseless , may your Next Medical surgery be performed by fellow with only a diploma in Computer.

NONSENSE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Ranchhoddas: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
ehissi:

Certificate is not everything? See your logic? undecided

Is it only certificate? angry

Money too is not everything, does that mean we should stop seeking/demanding for money where it is due?

If it is not the height of foolishness, are you telling me now that in a big country like our's; they did research and found out that, that nama from Bauchi is the person best suited for that post??

Have you considered the effect on investors confidence in the sector if they see that people who have no proven experience in that sector make decisions there as regulators? Most especially at a time when a recession is in the land?

One zombie somewhere - Ranchhoddas - is busy calling me senseless, and calling my sincere concern "certificate-worship". That kind person will still turn around and call us a useless country if a Medical procedure goes wrong in a Nigerian hospital goes wrong.........angry

To that Zombie over there calling me senseless , may your Next Medical surgery be performed by fellow with only a diploma in Computer.

NONSENSE angry
All the quack doctors in Nigeria all have MBBS. My calling you senseless at first was speculation. Now I am sure of it.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
If you sit down and critically highlight the importance of Upper Legislative Chamber (Senate), you would eventually realize that the hallow Chamber makes nonsense of our national treasury.

1 Like

Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by ehissi(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
All the quack doctors in Nigeria all have MBBS. My calling you senseless at first was speculation. Now I am sure of it.

See your life. Because MBBS is all there is to medicine and medical doctors??

It's not your fault, because in the home where you were brought up; it is unnatural to disagree with another man's point of view without trading insults.

Na that home I blame, not you. You, are innocent.
Re: "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board by Ranchhoddas: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2016
ehissi:

See your life. Because MBBS is all there is to medicine and medical doctors??

It's not your fault, because in the home where you were brought up; it is unnatural to disagree with another man's point of view without trading insults.

Na that home I blame, not you. You, are innocent.
Dumbass. Were you not the one worshipping certificates? Now you realize that the certificate is not all there is to it abi? Ode!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.