Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69733 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2016
While 18k is nig's minimum wage?....second bass jare!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by YorubaStinks: 3:33am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=jinxet2000 post=50377398][/quote]

Sorry, i don't talk to fools
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by caseone(m): 4:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its possible, but there will be too much suffering and such a husband can not say for sure, that he is the only one visiting the wife in the other room, cos electricity bill alone is about 15k monthly where I live and refuse disposal is about 3k monthly. Domestic staff is 30k each person and you need at least 1. What of petrol and diesel, nothing less than 100k for that one oh.

Ladies, please go for the money, cos poverty destroys love and leaves you hopeful. Truth hurts.
cut your coat according to your size live a life you can afford everything is not a must
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tayorh(m): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Some ladies here on nairaland will say, i can marry a man that earns minimum wage, in reality you are cheating on your man that earns 40k monthly, with one sugar daddy, keep forming God deh see una..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by peacekeeping(m): 4:49am On Oct 21, 2016
U mean say u don reach 30plus?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Taryur3:

Don't mind her.she is married.

Oh...i never knew that o
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ZUBY77(m): 5:05am On Oct 21, 2016
jmoore:

That's what you think.

The reality is that many men who are married earn less than that. What is minimum wage in Nigeria?

Don't mind the pretenders.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Uchenduin:

Thumb up.
I dnt knw dt good brain exis in nairaland

hahaha, ofcourse they exist o. thanks grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that

What's the 'over 3 decades for'?? Why include that? angry.. must you tell it all

Oya may you find a man with so much love and money before you enter 'decade 4'
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Coldfeets: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2016
DesChyko:
This is a really stupid question.
Are you after managing his money or being a part of his future?
How many Nigerian males even earn up to 50k monthly?

Don't mind the föolish ladies

Tomorrow, when you tell them they belong to the other room, they will start complaining.

herbie27:
I can marry a guy that earns 50k,what i need to look out for is if he has a prospect beside that his job and we're good to go.

All you girls talking like this will never cease to amaze me

You are talking about prospects abi?

Can you predict the future at all?

What about your own prospects too?

Or it doesn't matter whether you get prospects yourself abi?

He he he...

Prospects my coldfeets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

Bros, in this life eh, I am hustling strictly for myself right now. If my tentative husband comes with a 50k salary, then good for him.

But for me personally, I am aiming for 200k. I am not forcing anyone to hustle for me. I will hustle myself out. If you even come with 10k salary, good for you too.

That is what I meant.
Lol....I think I understand now! Thought u despised men with little beginnings! My bad! N u know what? DAT tentative husband eh is just around d corner! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2016
gbosaa:

What's the 'over 3 decades for'?? Why include that? angry.. must you tell it all

Oya may you find a man with so much love and money before you enter 'decade 4'

Wetin consign u with her age Na! Oya go chop small meat!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by delishpot: 5:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Ajinoride:

thanks dear.
dnt mind online girls, living on sugarcandy mountain, in Neverland. I know of several marriages that started on far lesser amount . but today , some of them are in millions. thats why they are only been used as stress- machines.

You just wantbto bash girls. grin grin that same person you we're thanking, isn't she an online girl? Abi Na her other room you dey dey thank her? Is her response not an online one? Must you force women to Marry broke guys?
FYI MANY WEDDINGS TAKE PLACE WHERE THE MEN EARN LOWER THAN THAT. Some men just like to look for reason to mock and hassle women sha.
No be by force. If with your salary you can't find a wife, then look at yourself very well. Maybe you are the one with big eye and long throat. I have noticed that many men do not hang their coats where their hands can reach. They earn one cent and decide to toast a babe who has high expectations for herself and the man she wants to date. Why not go for the simple girl that kovesbyou just the way you are? So you can decide to have big eyes bit if the girl in question has big eyes too you will cry fowl?
Even school boys have babes who would marry them as students if the choose to. Even secondary school boys and girls find love.
What OP should ask is, if he can run a home on that salary even if 10 women rush to marry him, he should ask himself if he can successfully live his life managing a home on that budget. Not to be bothered if a woman will marry him. His mates are getting g married everyday. I have seen drivers, gate men, shoe makers who get married.

That you married after making it big does not justify treating your wife as a stress machine. It is the lamest excuse I ever heard. I u derstand if the girl rejected the guy when he was poor but later started running after him when he became rich. I may understand that. Or if the girl is an active gold digger whom makes the man feel his only duty is to make her purse heavy. But to marry a regular girl and treat her like ahit because she made the mistake of marrying you as a rich guy? That is too low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by HomeOfMe(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip
If I love him to pieces yes. But if I don't love him and he earns 1million a month,I still won't marry him.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by pikapizy(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its possible, but there will be too much suffering and such a husband can not say for sure, that he is the only one visiting the wife in the other room, cos electricity bill alone is about 15k monthly where I live and refuse disposal is about 3k monthly. Domestic staff is 30k each person and you need at least 1. What of petrol and diesel, nothing less than 100k for that one oh.

Ladies, please go for the money, cos poverty destroys love and leaves you hopeful. Truth hurts.
nobody is interested in where you live .and I don't see any reason a reasonable man that earns just 50k would live in such environ . I've seen that earn around that sum and are able to carter for their family and train graduates .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2016
pikapizy:
nobody is interested in where you live .and I don't see any reason a reasonable man that earns just 50k would live in such environ . I've seen that earn around that sum and are able to carter for their family and train graduates .

You sound pained.

Sorry.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

Wetin consign u with her age Na! Oya go chop small meat!

But I no mention anybody's age na undecided

Na she talk am..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DesChyko: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by centusportaiwo(m): 5:49am On Oct 21, 2016
It is all about love and not money
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by delishpot: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are smart . Its a shame many women fall for this shii and get burnt. I will tell my daughter, make her choice. She owes no one nothing. Let her own heart lead her. Not societal expectations. If she is comfortable marrying a rich man, let her marry. If she wants to hang to an average man, her choice. if she even decides not to marry, her choice. She should not be cajoled to marry a man because he feels entitled to her heart no matter what. When women refuse some men, they start saying she is too picky, she is doing shakara, she will grow old alone, she will not be happy. No be by force Na.
People would say money can vanish, yes, is there anything that cannot Vanish? Even Life can Vanish. So, let someone live in peace and enjoy some happiness abeg.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DesChyko: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2016
pikapizy:

You know, the problem with 'some' Nigerians is they hardly see beyond their noses. The families that live in face-me-I-face-you that pay 36k yearly in Lagos, have a monthly expense of at most 20k, even if their collective income is 50k, they will comfortably put aside 200k or so every year for investments or projects. People in the rural areas get by with less than half of that even. What people overlook is 'comfort'. If a woman is comfortable, every other thing is secondary. There must be dreams but not at the expense of comfort.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by AnnyBlinks: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2016
50k is not much if marriage is all about the money. But there is more to marriage than money. There is also a blessing that comes with marriage. Yes, I can marry a man that earns 50k, if the love is there. But I gat to be working!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by realityone(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2016
God bless you for this post. I married less than two years with less than 50k as my income but today I'm taking care of myself, my wife, my child and two other family members from both sides. I also bought a car just about six months after wedding. I was favored with a beffiting accommodation worth 2million just after wedding. When you marry your own, your struggles come to an end. Today, I counsel others with my experience. Faith works wonders!!!
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Africanpride: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
It depends on the mind set of the man in question....some men earn way more than that and still they are unable to maintain or keep a home/family.

Will you marry me?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sisisioge: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2016
DesChyko:

You're talking rubbish, missy.

My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by modsfucker: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2016
I guess most of the people commenting have not secured a job yet.

For your information, finish a degree, go for service when you're done with that, you will find yourself struggling for a ministry job which will place you on a 55k monthly salary, with no hope of reaching 80k in 10years.

But if you are lucky, you can find a lucrative one that pays handsomely. But that one is very competitive.

Meanwhile, I am among the lucky ones. Cos I have not tasted the pains of labour market, I secured a job immediately after my NYSC, and a very good one for that matter.

So dont take your hopes too high, you may end up looking for the one that earns far less than that. God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DesChyko: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

My opinion!

Very right.
I overstepped.
Apologies.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MinorityTribe: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2016
A man shouldn't be thinking of marriage with a mere 50k salary. What can 50k even buy this days, Even one person will barely survived on that talk more of a whole family. Please pity yourself and future children.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Adebisi95(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Is not all about your earning,but God's blessing. Is possible to earm a huge amount of money,and yet living on crumbs...God's blessing makes the different. Ladies,be informed!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sisisioge: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Very right.
I overstepped.
Apologies.

No probs.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ChynoBEATS: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure! Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin
Richiy! ,Richiy!! ,Richiy!!! Please leave the other room and Go'n work cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.