Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69718 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
GodblessNig247:

No p. So lets get started. Where are u at? grin
@ Nairaland!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mypains: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea, i just wanted to know how she got wedding things running in terms of expenses with her husband.

I'm talking about reality here, 27k is no joke, Its a small sum of money. If you were to be earning that. How much could you possibly save?

I'm not even talking of dating while earning 27k, because i was once earning 30k years ago & i had a GF, and we were happy even with the little money. But i couldn't save anything. I was living to survive.

Because truth is most families that start this way, Its their both Families that carry the marriage ceremony responsibility and make it successful, uncles , Aunties etc. Unless maybe it was Court Marriage they did and there was no reception involved afterwards, and so they just prayed & went back home.

Marriage ceremony & life after marriage are 2 separate things entirely.

So Abeg, lets be realistic here.

Yeah bro. 27k isn't much and I know how I will feel if that was the only money left in my account. In fact, I will be travelling next week and by estimation, it will cost me 30k, I have secured 290k this month for myself and waiting for the completion of 900k but I do not feel happy for some reasons I can't explain. LIFE!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajgal10(f): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Hahaha..

Remember Nigeria has a high poverty rate and it is because of this men who are trying to manage and survive, instead of focusing on business ventures and bringing wealth that woman will enjoy with him forever..

Imagine a bachelor earning that low he will have time and money to invest due to the fact that he is single and can only worry about himself and his family..

But a married man will worry about himself, his family, his wife and her family.... Where is the money to invest into a profitable business?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Your thinking is one sided. Entrepreneurship is not for every one. He started with that amount of salary doesn't mean it won't grow over time. At least he's not waiting till he's got millions to take a step, successful people do it anyway.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ArcToyin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
brilliant response

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by manproud247(m): 4:30am On Nov 18, 2016
For the poster to ask this question shows men are kept in the dark about women nature. Woman see you a man as a tools to provide her money.Money is all they want and they enter marriage for the marriage and what they will get out of it which is children while men enter into marriage because of the woman. After all, men biological clock no day late.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 4amorc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Richiy:

As per quora, quora folks can get too real and serious even for non fiction. You need to see what they have concocted out of the simple Harry Potter by JK Rowling.

And motivational messages are just basically to charge you up for that moment, their effects don't really last that long. Plus, I have found a way to be constantly revved up, nothing to do with motivational books at all.

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Cults use physical exercises, rituals and chanting- often in the guise of a religious practice to enhance suggestibility through inducing you into a slight hypnotic trance. You don’t need a hypnotist or his pendulum to induce trance.

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by durasome(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
I don't think you have an idea what your follow country man are passing through. Some person don't have to #20000 a month .so by your thinking they should not marry abi God forbid that you find yourself in a leadership position because people will suffer more than they are suffering in this buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by allyguy: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
This should be one of the factor why ladies at their late 20s and early 30s still singles,they will never think of how to make their home,they will be looking for ready made home.
Think of what u can contribute(ladies) to ur man
So that he can respect you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by goldedprince: 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
any man that depends on less than 350k monthly is lazy and non of my female relatives will ever marry such
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by EmilyNte1988(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2017
Yes I can. In as much as the house rent is not due in two months time. Yes.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by IdeyFindWife: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent

Chai, babes like you still dey? It's nice to know. I guess you must be a real support to your man and a joy to your family. keep it up!

Keep reppin' Abk & the good life!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Beamborla:
It all depend on some things.

1. Where is his location? You can't be living in places like Abuja and expect to survive on 50k. It's almost not enough for one person in a month. But for places like Jos, you'd even save if you are prudent enough

2. How much would he be spending on transport fare

3. Do I also have a source of income? Even if it's just 20k minus transport fare

At least, 50+20 = 70

4. Is he ready to work hard/smart? Can we grow together? Will he keep pulling me down while I try to go further? Some people are comfortable with managing. (I need to see [b]prospect, determination, ambition and readiness[b])

Do you have those things you just listed?

I'm asking because most ladies who create this kind of topics or ask these kind of questions are jobless and have no prospects themselves but they won't allow people to hear word with "does he has prospects, will he work hard " when they themselves don't want to work hard.

If we should be talking about this we should be talking about the woman's salary too.

I've come to realize that social media is really not reality because no matter what we say on social media people that are earning as low as 10k are getting married every month in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
I can bet my last crate of gulder that the ladies that will give "positive" replies on this thread will be ladies above "30" angry angry

I agree with you . The rest are just teenagers still living in delusions.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Beamborla(f): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

Do you have those things you just listed?

I'm asking because most ladies who create this kind of topics or ask these kind of questions are jobless and have no prospects themselves but they won't allow people to hear word with "does he has prospects, will he work hard " when they themselves don't want to work hard.

If we should be talking about this we should be talking about the woman's salary too.

I've come to realize that social media is really not reality because no matter what we say on social media people that are earning as low as 10k are getting married every month in Nigeria.

Hunku, good morning. Can't even remember when I made this comment still I'm standing by all I wrote herein.

Maybe you didn't notice? I included my own ability to contribute as an option and I made it clear that I intend to grow.

Asking me if I posses the qualities I mentioned is not an option.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adebukola6499: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2018
KILODE

24 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
A friend of mine went against the wishes of her close friends and married a young man who earned 30K a month.

Today the guy is very rich and bought her a nice SUV. Those friends who were mocking her are not married while she is driving SUV.
Just listen to this myopic and childish statement of yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.