Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man (3572 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Understanding Relationships

If you have read my other posts talking on relationships .... you should be able to understand where am coming from with this one

This one is directed towards every man on the planet..

Relationship should be built on hardwork

What is the real basis of hardwork...

Hardwork is when you are employed, all you have to do is attend to customers that come to you and make them come back... Instead you went the extra mile of using your facebook, twitter and instagram account to advertise and invite customers for a business that does not belong to you..

That is hardwork

You get two things.

A raise (possibly)

You will be called to important meetings and you will learn adequately how companies work and then you can use this fresh information to create your own company, (first hand experience is the best experience)..

Now hardwork in relationships..

For Men

Men you guys are falling your hands (you can't fall mine) I came to understand that when some men when they walk up to a girl, its not to make this woman his wife, it is to try his luck if she accept, they get a relationship if not, he moves to the next caro.

This is how many relationships starts,

Men!

How many of you have carefully understood history of your girl... how many of you have perfectly understood how the female mind works, what periods do to their moods and so many stuff like that (hmmm)

What they are so restricted in their thinking, How many of you have understood why she dated those past guys and why they broke up, how many of you have asked her what she wants from a relationship, how many of you have asked her what she likes to achieve before 25 or before 30, how many of you have seen a bad habit and made her improve, how many of you have asked her how many times she reads her books to gain knowledge (not to pass exams) how many of you even know the value of knowledge, how many of you have tried to improve your conversations with her, so that every conversation you guys are talking about moving forward not only in your relationship but in life ambitions

Have you ever sat down with her one day and say.. lets discuss about your ideas for this world..

Have you asked her what she plans to do for her future, she says 3 kids and riches... so how do you plan to get those riches...

All these are hardwork, seriously, getting to know the emotions of the woman you date,

Hardwork to make her safe and secure when she is around you...

Question: Have you ever shaved your girls pubic area?

Many of you haven't, the same way many of you don't actually care about what goes on emotionally and mentally (not physically that I just went to work, slept and the popular question.. have you eaten?

If you read the Relationship Tips Part 1 you will understand that the one rule of relationship is understanding boundaries, and a good relationship should not have such boundaries...

I see dating a girl as a responsibility, like I leading one of my sisters, I learn new stuff just to teach her what she doesn't know, I teach her musical instruments and other amazing stuff so that her peers can never compare themselves to hers, I teach her marketing (because women are good marketers) so that when she starts her business it will be a marvel.

I learn why she does what she does, her tantrums, struggles, lies and so much more, Everything she does has a reason, its not because she just feels like it, its because she knows it makes her feel good and it is right..

This is hardwork, its not all about training her in school (my friend you are not her father, you are her lover, mentor, role model so act like one)..

Some guys are actually afraid that a woman will leave them even after all these hardwork, and that's where your own value comes in (With a high level of value you are barely comparable, because you care about everything and think unlike everyone else, a valuable man knows all the relationships rules and applies them accordingly, which keeps the lady trapped in his reality)

Let me add this to tell you why hardwork makes you the best package

How many of you have read sex books on how to make sex romantic and emotional for her (not how to give her 10 orgasms)

How many of you have tried to impact in her, she likes to party, but she is a good cook, you accept this and when she stays late you start suspecting and complaining, my friend, your value will make your woman to say to herself "Partying like this does not represent the personality of my boyfriend" It ridicules him and makes me looks like a slut...

She changes not only because she wants to impress you but also because it is the right thing to do.

Woman are attracted to guys with value, power, influence and a purpose.. all these are hardwork...

If you think there is anything I missed you can let me know by commenting..

If you want more tips and stuff.. you just just follow me and also you can subscribe @ newsphases.com for more

Copying all my followers and those I follow: djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one bruv!

I live by these guidelines in my relationship and my girl always tells me I'm her world and she means every bit of it.

Add value to your girl's life and watch her treat you like a king. She would give anything in the world to have you as her hubby. She'll be yours mind, body and soul!

Once more, nice one OP!

Keep 'em coming...

Cc: Newbeginnings

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Winnelyn(f): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
is this all you could come up with undecided
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:
Lol.

But he's on point, why the negative vibes gurl?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by bitchcrafts: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
I read all of that op smiley...cos I read anything.

That aside,did u really sat all your mental faculties down to scribe this metaphorical monsterous edifice or did you out of anger issues began to jab furiously at the keyboard just to placate your frustrations? Im just curious oh cos this is just ...ah kant ... ah kant describe it.. lol just joking ,Nice piece but you were somehow too verbose ,banterish and not exactly unboring for my liking.
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

I have some more and it is one that talks about your personally

Just follow me
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Winnelyn(f): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I have some more and it is one that talks about your personally

Just follow me

k!
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Nice one bruv!

I live by these guidelines in my relationship and my girl always tells me I'm her world and she means every bit of it.

Add value to your girl's life and watch her treat you like a king. She would give anything in the world to have you as her hubby. She'll be yours mind, body and soul!

Once more, nice one OP!

Keep 'em coming...

Cc: Newbeginnings

Thank you for believing in what I believe..

Remember

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'm beginning to think whether you are a guy or a lady .why do I've to study so much about women before I date them ..seriously #akanttakeitanymore lol ..if my rate of madness matches any girls rate of madness and she's lovable .we good to go .besides I've not finished reading books for self development and sch ish na how to treat somebody who might leave u I go come dey stress for ?? mtcheew I wan sleep
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
33bandit:
I'm beginning to think whether you are a guy or a lady .why do I've to study so much about women before I date them ..seriously #akanttakeitanymore lol ..if my rate of madness matches any girls rate of madness and she's lovable .we good to go .besides I've not finished reading books for self development and sch ish na how to treat somebody who might leave u I go come dey stress for ?? mtcheew I wan sleep

I speak for both genders... Ohh you are reading self development books I love that...

But I can do so much more by telling you the things I know... Do you know Who I am
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by ajokeade920: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
true and nice one wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I speak for both genders... Ohh you are reading self development books I love that...

But I can do so much more by telling you the things I know... Do you know Who I am
.the things you know seems irrelevant to me ..if you know anatomy and maths esp permutation lol maybe I can be keen in reading your next bluff
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
33bandit:
.the things you know seems irrelevant to me ..if you know anatomy and maths esp permutation lol maybe I can be keen in reading your next bluff

hahahaha.. Nigerians

There is a reason why I am not your Maths Teacher

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
How many of you have perfectly understood how the female mind works? Bro... of all the stuff you wrote.... this one is not possible... not yesterday... not today... not tomorrow...even if you are allowed another lifetime. No man has ever perfectly understood a womam. Men are stable and predictable. .. wired like a car new car... women are unstable not as stable and unpredictable...wiring done by a local Kazeem!
But I do support your other points.... making your self invaluable to the lady would keep her trapped.... very unlikely to risk stepping out of the relationship.
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by oluwashedy: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
I still insist that I tried all these wif my ex buh she still left me. I still don't know why she quit and wouldn't disclose her reasons to me despite my pleading.... One thing I know for sure is that Nigerian gals are all after money. Still searching and yet to locate the faithful few
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Bluezy13(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:

That aside,did u really sat all your mental faculties down to scribe this metaphorical monsterous edifice or did you out of anger issues began to jab furiously at the keyboard just to placate your frustrations? Im just curious oh cos this is just ...ah kant ... ah kant describe it.. lol just joking ,Nice piece but you were somehow too verbose ,banterish and not exactly unboring for my liking.

Insanity!!!
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
So long a letter, I can't read all these even if you dash me money .
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by datyrone(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
bros everything you wrote will make a guy end up in a very strong friendzone....av done most of them,but they always want to keep me in the friendzone room

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by ademasta(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2016
datyrone:
bros everything you wrote will make a guy end up in a very strong friendzone....av done most of them,but they always want to keep me in the friendzone room

No you don't have value.... If you do then every girl will want your value, they will want to date you so that no other girl can have access to the value that you have..
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Originalsly:
How many of you have perfectly understood how the female mind works? Bro... of all the stuff you wrote.... this one is not possible... not yesterday... not today... not tomorrow...even if you are allowed another lifetime. No man has ever perfectly understood a womam. Men are stable and predictable. .. wired like a car new car... women are unstable not as stable and unpredictable...wiring done by a local Kazeem!

But I do support your other points.... making your self invaluable to the lady would keep her trapped.... very unlikely to risk stepping out of the relationship.

So you know that their mind is unstable and yet in quarrels you expect her to calm down during quarrels and anger..

You see you know how the female mind works (that it is unstable ) but you have not yet understood how it works (that is how to work with unstable conditions)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
oluwashedy:
I still insist that I tried all these wif my ex buh she still left me. I still don't know why she quit and wouldn't disclose her reasons to me despite my pleading.... One thing I know for sure is that Nigerian gals are all after money. Still searching and yet to locate the faithful few

Like I said to one of the readers... You lack value... A man with value will barely beg... (you said you were pleading for her to stay).... You value is incomparable... that is why you stand... and she will be the one to hold on to you...

Are you now searching for church girls?
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Actually I sat my mental faculties to scribe my experiences, experiments and rules... anger issues never qualify or edify me in a describable form...

Although banterish is not a word (I will take what I understand about it) as for being verbose, well Nigerians need to hear it over and over again.. Unboring... Interesting ... Thanks for finding my company pleasant..

If you liked it you can just follow me for more

And remember

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by oluwashedy: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Like I said to one of the readers... You lack value... A man with value will barely beg... (you said you were pleading for her to stay).... You value is incomparable... that is why you stand... and she will be the one to hold on to you...

Are you now searching for church girls?
I didn't plead for her to stay.... All I wanted was to know where I erred so as not to repeat same next time wif someone.... I did thorough self searching there was nufin I did wrong.... She was after money.... Before, we started I made her understand that I don't have much buh d little I had we'd share.... Just because I'm dating her doesn't mean I should bore her entire burden.
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Originalsly: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

So you know that their mind is unstable and yet in quarrels you expect her to calm down during quarrels and anger..
!
You see you know how the female mind works (that it is unstable ) but you have not yet understood how it works (that is how to work with unstable conditions)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Hey!...I never said women have unstable minds!... and how you figure I expect them to calm down in quarrels or in anger? In this your comment you have shown two causes of quarrels in relationships.... false accusations and jumping to conclusions!
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by datyrone(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Newbeginnings post=50383783]

No you don't have value.... If you do then every girl will want your value, they will want to date you so that no other girl can have access to the value that you have..

you dnt have the experience....because even value is relative.most of the qualities you wrote is about being the model good guy...at a point it gets boring and in some cases there is a conflict,especially when you are not being true to your real personality.being the super bf will leave you in the friendzone..because you have good listening skills,conversant with current trends,idealistic...inspiring..and so on
most babes want such a guy...but as a friend,someone they can reach out to when the chips are down,someone they can tell everything but wudnt judge them..
the truth is you need to balance the gud guy and bad guy traits

why do you think gals go gaga over bad guys
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by Newbeginnings(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=datyrone post=50393604][/quote]

I do all that and I will not consider myself a good guy to that social level
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by datyrone(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

i dnt suscribe to working hard just to fit a kind of "PERSONA" to a woman,or anybody for that matter.
everyvody with what works for them.
Re: Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man by datyrone(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

i dnt suscribe to working hard just to fit a kind of "PERSONA" to a woman,or anybody for that matter.
everybody with what works for them.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Girl / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.