Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Need Help With This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With This Girl (3572 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This Girl by Realslimshady(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2017
I'm not good with relationship stuff,I really need your help. this girl is a fresher in my school,we met online and hit off right from there. she was crazy about me,when we met it was epic but after a week,I started to notice some changes in her behavior. She acts as if she don't care,she don't even bother to call (she usually text me first online though) me anymore, I do the calling nowaday. I don't know if im doing things the wrong way. I really need your help, two weeks ago she told me she was crazy about me and she thinks about me most of the time but yesterday was a game changer for me,I asked her how she feels about me,she said she don't feel anything,I was hurt. so guys am I doing things the wrong way or that's just girls being girls
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by waleyp(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
YOU SHOULD PUT THE QUESTION TO YOUR GIRL,SHE WOULD KNOW BETTER. JUST ASK HER WHATS WRONG BUT IF SHE SAYS NOTHING IS WRONG THEN YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. JUST DONT FORCE A RELATIONSHIP

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Lastking147(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
the poster above don say my mind

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by EasyMoneyMaking: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Guy, I bet you are on the right path. It just law of diminishing returns taking it cause. You have had so much of something doesn't mean you don't like it.

You don't expect her to be so into you like she did when you just met. The tempo has to drop a lil bit. She has to to find a way to gain some sense of relevance.

Most times, some ladies who doesn't give you hiccups during the wooing stage are the ones who always seems hard to keep. Why is that so?

They wanted you, they had to lower themselves to get you to see them and admire them. When all is done, there comes the pride.

So brother, braze up, she is yours except you intend losing her

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Realslimshady(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Guy, I bet you are on the right path. It just law of diminishing returns taking it cause. You have had so much of something doesn't mean you don't like it.

You don't expect her to be so into you like she did when you just met. The tempo has to drop a lil bit. She has to to find a way to gain some sense of relevance.

Most times, some ladies who doesn't give you hiccups during the wooing stage are the ones who always seems hard to keep. Why is that so?

They wanted you, they had to lower themselves to get you to see them and admire them. When all is done, there comes the pride.

So brother, braze up, she is yours except you intend losing her

thanks man
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Abegi move on jare.
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
You missed the window to strike and now you have been pushed into friendzone. Sorry.

No matter how epic the initial start is, if you don't ride on that to get the pussy, forget it

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Realslimshady(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2017
ITbomb:
You missed the window to strike and now you have been pushed into friendzone. Sorry.

No matter how epic the initial start is, if you don't ride on that to get the pussy, forget it

lol,a friend told me to keep my cool,she's new so she might want to get time to settle in,I shouldn't rush into a relationship. I think that works
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Bluezy13(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
ITbomb:

How does your assertion relate to his problem
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Adeinfo: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Reduce the amount of attention you're giving her. Relationship is two people making efforts to be together not a one sided affair. Also get your self busy, if she will be yours, she will be otherwise move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Jodha(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Right from the start you did everything wrong, how can you allow a girl you're interested in to be the one calling you and texting you first?

I think she now realize her self worth and pride, and decided to do things the right. Way

Aww advice you to do things the right way, call her more often, text her, but her presents. Let her feel your love for her

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bros are you the only guy? Plus na fresher, grin she would be busy , trying to know many things at once,, you don't expect a fresher to have ur time, unless u on the same parol grin
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by TheSecretary: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe She was Dissapointed when she saw you in real life...
Another reason could be that Her eyes have been opened by all this Fvckboys in The University.. Happened to me once
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by LordZero(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:
Right from the start you did everything wrong, how can you allow a girl you're interested in to be the one calling you and texting you first?

I think she now realize her self worth and pride, and decided to do things the right. Way

Aww advice you to do things the right way, call her more often, text her, but her presents. Let her feel your love for her
@OP follows this advice at your own peril.

Get busy and stop worrying yourself. If you start calling and texting anyhow, you'll come off as a needy wimp. Give her space and dial down the attention..

The person who "cares the least" holds the power switch in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by popefuse(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
That why i always say live relationships 4 the matured. It not 4 the amateurs . Most relationships has no bases and focus. u guyz are jst having it 4 the fun of it. Your relationship most have purpose or reasons b4 u jumped into it. As a guy u av to be a leader over your babe but if she is the one controling u, solving issues witout ur contribution. Brother u will lose her. LADIES want MATURED men not spoonfeed guyz
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Jodha(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Y should the op not follow my advice, I gave him the best advice he could ever get

Op most of nairaland guys are fvck boys, take their advice and you'll become a fvck boy or worse you'll end up with no relationship.

If you love that lass and want her "heed to my worthings"
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Jodha(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Y should the op not follow my advice, I gave him the best advice he could ever get

Op most of nairaland guys are fvck boys, take their advicae and you'll become a fvck boy or worse you'll end up with no relationship.

If you love that lass and want her "heed to my worthings"
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Jodha(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017

Op most of nairaland guys are fvck boys, take their advicae and you'll become a fvck boy or worse you'll end up with no relationship.

If you love that lass and want her "heed to my worthaings"
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by ITbomb(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bluezy13:

How does your assertion relate to his problem

He needs no help, he should forget about the girl. He has been friendzoned
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Diamondqueen(f): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you want to get a girl's attention, give her less of your attention. Don't make her feel too important. Stop texting and calling her. If she was ever into you she'd start calling to check on you and when she does just form a lil bit. If you do this she'll keep try to get your attention and you can pick up from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by thesuave10(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Diamondqueen:
If you want to get a girl's attention, give her less of your attention. Don't make her feel too important. Stop texting and calling her. If she was ever into you she'd start calling to check on you and when she does just form a lil bit. If you do this she'll keep try to get your attention and you can pick up from there.

You.. .my naughty person. Been ages now tongue
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Headlesschicken(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin Gals generally r confused talk more of a fresher in a university now triple d confusion, y bother ur head bout her liking u n all dt register ur name below her waist n let her b till she realizes herself trust me she wld eventually find her way bk 2ur door someday...
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by DeLioncourt: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP, ask the lord for help and he shall answer cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Diamondqueen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol, I'm not naughty. How are u?
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by thesuave10(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Diamondqueen:
Lol, I'm not naughty. How are u?

Yh.. We'll discuss that later. I'm great. How about you, what's the latest with you?
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Diamondqueen(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh.. We'll discuss that later. I'm great. How about you, what's the latest with you?

nothing much
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by thesuave10(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Diamondqueen:

nothing much

By the way I got something for you

Re: I Need Help With This Girl by Diamondqueen(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesuave10:

By the way I got something for you
i just replied ur pm
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by ashewoboy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i just replied ur pm

reply mine too.
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by thesuave10(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i just replied ur pm

Hit you up too
Re: I Need Help With This Girl by ba7man(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Realslimshady:

thanks man
She now has your attention so she wants you to woo her.

Don't ask her questions, take her out on a date and make sure she has a good time with you. Tell her sweet stuffs (don't start immediately ooo.....wait till she's comfortable with you), preferably in her ear with a low tone.......not inside the ear with spit splashing sha.

She probably wants you to make her feel wanted.....not as if she's pushing herself on you.

This is the final test before you get her..........but if tht don't work, give her some space.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Too Young To Get Married At 28? / Who Remembers This Couple?? They Are On Honeymoon Now.. / If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.