Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate (39281 Views)

Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Excuzeme: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
The drama, however, started when instead of apologising to the Senate and repent of his previous moves, the nominee insisted that the senate be scrapped as cost of running the legislative arm was high and unbearable.

The nominee noted that a situation where the senators had been receiving huge transport, wardrobe and dressing allowances and others was a clear economic loss to the country.

He also listed the purchase of expensive vehicles for Senators as another reason why the upper chamber should be scrapped.

The Senate is an avenue for wastage of scarce economic resources of the country. The Senate must go”, Aliyu insisted

In as far as the ABOVE ONLY is concerned, the Man is actually right! But he is not qualified to be a memeber of the NCC Council

The NASS is too bloated (too many riff-raffs), even Scotland just proposed to reduce their by 50 people, and that is a parliament made up of intelligent, astute and honest people.

The "Naira Effect" should be removed from our legislature.

Let it be done on part-time basis.
Let them meet say once in a week.
Let them be paid minimum wage
Let there be no Housing and other perks. Govt should build a "Room and Parlour" Self contained for that purpose.
Once you are no longer a NASS member, you vacate the place
No more free transport, if you cannot fund your own transport, dont be our law maker

Once the "financial incentive' is removed, you will see that it will no longer be a "Do or Die" affair to become a Senator/NASS member
You will also see that honest, intelligent and versatile people who have the sole interest of the country at heart will start showing up.

Remove all the unnecessary privileges..... and you will see the transformation
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by coolplanet: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Certificate is just a paper. Competence is the most important quality in every candidate. Buhari is right on this one

That is why we keep having issues with this administration. Putting a round peg in a square hole. This position is very sensitive and can't be toyed with.imagine,using a lawyer to do work in power ministry.what u need to achieve in a little while. It might take u decades due to trial and error and incompetency.
I see you belong to APC.even if they decide to kill everyone, u will see no harm in it.no blame.i can figure it out myself.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Cannonleo(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
one year diploma? what so what the Bleep did I go to school for . this country has killed me
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by uzoexcel(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2016
OGBONNAYAJOSEPH:
i dont why in country people always think through their anus thunder fire those who those without certificate should these country,we have a lot of Graduate with great potential just because they dont have God father,infact am angry in my spirit how people spend 4,5,6 years in the University then you allow people who dont even have a GCE to come and rule is a shame
It's really annoying and shocking...
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Billygee2u: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
sosanova:
grin

You’ll only need a one-year computer science diploma to get Buhari’s NCC board nomination.

No wonder Nigeria is in recession when u have a semi illiterate President appointing one year diploma holder into sensitive positions.
what else do you need from a certificateless president?
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Omeokachie: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg make una leave am. Even Buhari sef no get certifcate. The man is in a familiar territory.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Buhari is a fool that is why he keeps nominating/appointing fools like himself into key positions around the country. This one even has a one-year diploma certificate, the foolish buhari has not been able to tender any.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Idokosolomon(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Our problem in this country is that we over valued certificate not competent. Note, some people have certificate but not qualify to any post because he or she is not capable. I had a friend who is just a weac holder but he handled work or bring forth an idea more to a Bsc, Hnd and other grand. So we should learn how to regard competent not paper.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by charlycharles(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Certificate is just a paper. Competence is the most important quality in every candidate. Buhari is right on this one
Hmmm even if bubu take over ur wife he is right so far it is buhari. nawao
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by free13: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2016
SerialGist:
Buhari is a fool that is why he keeps nominating/appointing fools like himself into key positions around the country. This one even has a one-year diploma certificate, the foolish buhari has not been able to tender any.

grin
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]Bill Gates has none.
Mark Zuckerberg has none.
Michael Dell has none.
Alhaji ALIKO DANGOTE has none.

Yet they have employees with first degrees, post degrees and highest professional qualifications.[/size].
Then the man should remain in his private business and use his ingenuity to grow it to the level of employing degree holders and highest qualifications

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Tell that to Bill Gates, the father of ICT

Don't fool yourself bill gate went to school. That he didn't graduate is a different case. Now never compare the worst in heaven to the best in hell.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Yet u that has all the certificates is still roaming the streets looking for pittance job while Bill Gates that the richest man in the world is a school drop out.

If you are roaming the street am not. So go find something meaningful to do.

Wealth is great but impact is greater. The most impactful are not always the riches.

Finally go and develop your redundant brain and stop hiding under the shadow of your imaginary uneducated rich people.

By the way I forgot your Nigerian bill gate. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Gbengageorge: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am not surprised about that, birds of the same feather flock together, so just like his oga at the top, nothing to show. or better still. Oluwole certificate.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by retaj: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:
You either approve him or reject the nomination. Its simply. Thats why we gave NA powers to approve. If u feel he is not qualified then reject him. But I will caution that credibility is not always expressed by paper qualifications. There are many dundees roaming the streets withs masters certificate.
, yes, if possible u can be cajoled to believe money can be taken on the streets in urban settlement it's your choice key into it or not, so, PMB has done his best, it's up to the NASS to do their best to corrected PMB if they can and fault him objectively by rejecting this nominee provided, the NASS has the political will, it's simple As DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by chizzy8: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]Bill Gates has none.
Mark Zuckerberg has none.
Michael Dell has none.
Alhaji ALIKO DANGOTE has none.

Yet they have employees with first degrees, post degrees and highest professional qualifications.[/size].

okoooko!!! go read abt the names u mentioned
most of them drop'd out of Harvard - u think say Harvard na UNI-EKITI ..lol
guy go do ur research well - Bill gate scored 1590 out of 1600 in his SAT
they all attended UNI

U dey here dey talk abt this mumu man wey no go school to lead a board
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Hakeem3(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
sosanova:
grin

You’ll only need a one-year computer science diploma to get Buhari’s NCC board nomination.

No wonder Nigeria is in recession when u have a semi illiterate President appointing one year diploma holder into sensitive positions.

i dont think theres any one in your family who is more educated than the president
facts#

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by mfujah(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uchenduin:

my frnd go nd hv seat.
U ddnt see d 4 walls of secondary school talk more university.
Birds of similar feathers.
Community of illitrate
i dont have ur time....
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by mfujah(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You are not a graduate. If you were you will know that no expert was made in class not even Ben Carson. I hope you get what I mean.
i hear u Sir.... in fact i no get primary school certificate
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by basingstoke: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
sosanova:
grin

And we have qualified people roaming the street. May God give to Obama and co, what they gave to Nigeria
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by basingstoke: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
fitzmayowa:

I guess PMB should also nominate his "gateman" as the Minister of finance or better still appoint his favourite gworo seller as CBN governor since competency is what matters right

No wonder we are at this level in this country...SMH
This one that you have brought gworo in to the matter, hope you will not call the president a brukutu sipping and a gworo chewing dullard
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by jamace(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by annawhite(f): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Yes but u that is a phd holder is roaming the street jobless
roam the street kwa grin grin grin.....follow my post and if you are smart enough you will know I'm not roaming the street grin grin grin

All dis jambite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.