Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate (39019 Views)

Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Askmewhy:
Clearly this man call Buhari is a mistake. How on earth will u nominate a diploma holder for a sensitive position like NCC? Sentiment apart, we are in for trouble under this government. No wonder there is recession in the land.
It's called nepotism.
Buhari obviously doesn't need someone with high academic qualification in any position after all what does he have to offer Nigerians beside dumb economic policies?. grin

6 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Food for wailers

Start coming out of hiding

Wailers over to you
Sarrki, open your eyes. grin
Of all the brains in this country your president had to nominate someone with one year Diploma certificate for a job that needs the best brain.

9 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by blackpanda: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Because your experience here start with paper certificate

U know what, I think you need that paper certificate...DESPERATELY!
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Food for wailers

Wailers over to you
OLODO LIKE OGA ON TOP

9 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by buchilino(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Certificate is just a paper. Competence is the most important quality in every candidate. Buhari is right on this one

FROM D LOOK OF THINGS, UR CASE IS A LOST COURSE

12 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by buchilino(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Sarrki, open your eyes. grin
Of all the brains in this country your president had to nominate someone with one year Diploma certificate for a job that needs the best brain.

SARRKI DOESN'T HAVE ANY QUALIFICATIONS, DATS Y HIS A ZOMBIE.

7 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
If he has the required skill and competence for the job, no problem. Tony elumelu, gani fawehinmi had 3rd class, but u know their story. But I wonder why Buhari has a thing for illiterates.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by bennymark(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
That guy must have been high on dawah juice before he went there

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by emvico(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
ok. so make we dey run abi?

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Joke of the day!!!
Teacher: mention 3 things dat can befound in d kitchen... Ojo: pot Teacher: good! Amina: stove Teacher: awesome! Akpos: Aisha Teacher: y Aisha? Akpos: coz she belongs 2 d kitchen Teacher: ar u sick? Akpos: ask our president

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by edetcliff: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:
You either approve him or reject the nomination. Its simply. Thats why we gave NA powers to approve. If u feel he is not qualified then reject him. But I will caution that credibility is not always expressed by paper qualifications. There are many dundees roaming the streets withs masters certificate.

***I disagree with u***

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by KingGeorgey(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't support people who are under educated being given such positions.. But I think I like the fact that he told the Senate that they were an expensive Group to manage.. The man has balls
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by seguno2: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is this not CORRUPTION?
Hurriedly arranged paper certificate just to show?
Why is Buhari doing this to us?
Why is he bent on killing our country?

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by seguno2: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingGeorgey:
I don't support people who are under educated being given such positions.. But I think I like the fact that he told the Senate that they were an expensive Group to manage.. The man has balls

That was just a skilful diversion of our attention from his own corruption.
His certificate should be investigated and he should be jailed if dubiously obtained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by ojun50(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
I hv also attach my nepa bill to my certificate. U can use any tin to get work
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Pray(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin angry angry angry grin grin. Them no go kill me o....... lol.......
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by repogirl(f): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
sosanova:
grin

You’ll only need a one-year computer science diploma to get Buhari’s NCC board nomination.

No wonder Nigeria is in recession when u have a semi illiterate President appointing one year diploma holder into sensitive positions.
if it were computer science sef, E try. This is just ordinary computer diploma o!

Welcome to the era of certificate less dullards leading our country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by wolu4: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Food for wailers

wailers cannot hide ooo cos ur Daura President have not given them reasons to hide it's just that they ve seen that nothing good can comeout of ur dullard so they are using their previous time to make cool money. Its now Zombies that are wailing which u will join soon.

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Koskio(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
In this 21st century? Isn't this shameful?

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
i dont why in country people always think through their anus thunder fire those who those without certificate should these country,we have a lot of Graduate with great potential just because they dont have God father,infact am angry in my spirit how people spend 4,5,6 years in the University then you allow people who dont even have a GCE to come and rule is a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by mengho(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol, despite several other people who have the CERTIFICATE & EXPERIENCE, Bubu choosed to nominate d one with only a computer certificate which was probably bought anyways. SMH. I just can't even think of a way to justify dis appointment, Bubu pls read b4 signing any paper on ur desk haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by fabre4: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Food for wailers

Wailers over to you

if this is your opinion on the issue then it really goes a long way to tell a lot about your mental state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by MissingBudget: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Say no to
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by MissingBudget: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Say no to quota system!

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by feeloscar(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
sosanova:
grin

You’ll only need a one-year computer science diploma to get Buhari’s NCC board nomination.

No wonder Nigeria is in recession when u have a semi illiterate President appointing one year diploma holder into sensitive positions.
Show me ur professorship in PhD studies and I will keep quiet, else shut the fu*ck up.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by StevenJay01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
When a fool rules,d whole country suffers

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by fitzmayowa: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
If he has the required skill and competence for the job, no problem. Tony elumelu, gani fawehinmi had 3rd class, but u know their story. But I wonder why Buhari has a thing for illiterates.

According to someone of our brothers it's because PMB is a certificateless dulla.rd...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by dinggle: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
He is more qualified than Buhari, so why can't he be NCC commisioner? abeg tell me something else.
Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by goldenceo1: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bird of the same feather flock together. I'm not surprised at Buhari decision

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by annawhite(f): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:
You either approve him or reject the nomination. Its simply. Thats why we gave NA powers to approve. If u feel he is not qualified then reject him. But I will caution that credibility is not always expressed by paper qualifications. There are many dundees roaming the streets withs masters certificate.
another primary 6 certificate holder angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by Impulse80(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:
Sir, I'm sorry to say this but you are a very shallow person .

8 Likes

Re: Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate by jinxet2000: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
For this kind of portfolio, I believe and should expect that certificate is very important. That's why people go to school to spend 4-5 years studying. If you think certificate does not guarantee competence, I will believe that there are others, in fact many with certificate and as well competence, to add to it, who have practiced privately that this position best fits. I support Buhari govt but not in cases like this. Well educated people should occupy critical positions in this country. Enough of this rubbish.

patriotic9jaboy:
Certificate is just a paper. Competence is the most important quality in every candidate. Buhari is right on this one

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.