Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Fun Arena - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Arena (100148 Views)

Davido Sold Out O2 Arena Concert In London 2019 Watch Videos Part 1,2,3 / Jokes And Stories Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Arena by catalan15(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=okikiosibodu post=50370697]copied from Emskaro STUDENT: Sir, can I ask a question? TEACHER: Yes! STUDENT: How to put an elephant inside the fridge? TEACHER: I dnt knw. STUDENT: It's easy, you just open the fridge nd put it in. I have another. question! TEACHER: Ok, ask. STUDENT: How to put a donkey inside the fridge? TEACHER: It's easy, you just open the fridge nd put it in. STUDENT: No sir, you just open the fridge take out the elephant nd put it in. TEACHER: Ooh...ok!! STUDENT: If all the animals went to the lion's birthday party, with one animal missing which one would it be? TEACHER: The lion of course because it would eat all the animals. STUDENT: No sir, the donkey because it's still inside the fridge. TEACHER: Are you kidding me? STUDENT: No sir, one last question. TEACHER: Ok! STUDENT: If there's a river of crocodiles nd you wanted to cross, how would you? TEACHER: There's no way, I would need a ladder to cross. STUDENT: No sir, you just swim nd cross it
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehehehehehehehe. Oya sorry
grin grin you thought i won't come with anything before cheesy Next time you won't say that again tongue because i am ever ready grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by IfoyinTEDO(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2017
So a joke thread has been reduced to a crushing and forming thread.

I can't wait to see the look on those guys face when they finally realize that a fellow guy is behind those monikers with female signs.

Pheeew

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
IfoyinTEDO:
So a joke thread has been reduced to a crushing and forming thread.

I can't wait to see the look on those guys face when they finally realize that a fellow guy is behind those monikers with female signs.

Pheeew
Lol... Demon
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2017
@Hakeem4
Thanks for the love.... I see your handy work. This is dedicated to you....

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by hakeem4(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:
@Hakeem4
Thanks for the love.... I see your handy work. This is dedicated to you....

Thanks

You really killed me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2017
grin

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
okikiosibodu:
grin
Lol @ after your mum whoop you and then says come and eat grin
You want to form that time but hunger self no go gree, you go come dey take one eye look the food grin
Sometimes sha, person go come act stubborn say e no want so that mama go beg am grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maths be like.
A plane z travelling at 235km/hr south-west and d wind z blowing at 5km/hr south east,calculate d age of d pilot..
Maths why
����

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Maths be like.
A plane z travelling at 235km/hr south-west and d wind z blowing at 5km/hr south east,calculate d age of d pilot..
Maths why
����

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Hurray it's Christmas the king of kings is born and he is the very essence of life. Hallelujah Christ is born so In case you don't see me online....just know that I have followed the wise men to Jerusalem for baby Jesus baby shower � grin
Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2017
ATTENTION!!!
All those calling me on the phone that they want to come to my house on Christmas day, Please please and please go back and read your Bible. Jesus was born in Bethlehem and not in my house. I am on way to the birth place So the party is in Bethlehem. See you there Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
okikiosibodu:
ATTENTION!!!
All those calling me on the phone that they want to come to my house on Christmas day, Please please and please go back and read your Bible. Jesus was born in Bethlehem and not in my house. I am on way to the birth place So the party is in Bethlehem. See you there Merry Christmas in advance

@okikiosibodu, na lie! That excuse no go work! Your house na the Bethlehem today.cheesy Better go and buy Xmas chicken and start preparing it now before visitors go storm your house grin

In fact, describe your house make I come join you to go to Bethlehem together. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. So I decided to teach one of them a lesson.

ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?
ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?
ME: Australia, How much?
ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?
ME: You tell me how much u go collect..
Aboki: ₦300 oga! 
ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?
Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia! 
ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***

Since 2 hours on bike, we are still on our way to Australia.....Aboki don drive round town and I'm enjoying the ride.

ABOKI: Oga, I neva reach?
ME: No ooo! E remain small; but you say you know the place?
ABOKI: Yes I know am Oga, I dey for front but your money I don pass ₦200.
ME: No wàhálà, I go Add ₦20 ... Just continue...

I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, we still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220.

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. So I decided to teach one of them a lesson.

ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?
ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?
ME: Australia, How much?
ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?
ME: You tell me how much u go collect..
Aboki: ₦300 oga! 
ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?
Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia! 
ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***
I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, we still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220. 

Hahaha, oga you no fear 'nama' knife? shocked angry .... You self, which Australia you dey go within town? grin

Those guys' got no chill, they dont joke o, abeg make Australia no turn to something else, no talk say Vivie no warn you o, I don talk my own lipsrsealed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Chicken na chicken Abeg, xmas on point

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Am not a prophet but I can prophecy, you are still using a 2017 toothbrush true or false

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by ibrahimarrajitv: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Am not a prophet but I can prophecy, you are still using a 2017 toothbrush true or false

Lol... And why are u slow with the updates?

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol... And why are u slow with the updates?
Works has almost killed my enemy. No vex was on duty on Dec 25 and Jan 1 sef. I wee turn a new leaf. No vex
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Copied
DROP THE BONE
A few hours ago, I received this message from a friend, and I thought it wise to share. May you please share with all your loved ones. Have a wonderful 2018.
A dog has taught me an important lesson in this encounter.
I was in a car commuting from home to my daily errands. The car was speeding at about 80kms per hour.
Suddenly, I saw a dog running so fact trying to overtake the car so that it could cross the road.
I was frightened that the car would overrun the dog. I was praying that the dog would increase its speed and cross the road safely. The car was fast approaching the dog.
Then, I saw the dog suddenly increase its speed and was able to cross the road successful.
Pheew, I sighed, thanking God it wasn’t hit by the car.
But, there is something I noticed that fell off before the dog suddenly increased its speed.
I asked the driver, could you please reverse. I need to see what fell off.
When I saw what fell off, one of the greatest lessons sunk into my thick skull.
The dog let go of the BONE.
It was that SIMPLE, it reached a point where the dog had to let go of the bone in order to gain speed and save its life.
Men, the dog is SMART… I thought.
What’s the LESSON?
Let go of the bone.
There are bones we have held onto in 2017.
If we succeed to let go of the 2017 ‘BONES’, then we will do wonders in 2018 and years beyond.
There are so many types of bones which for sure have held us back.
Let’s make the painful decision of letting go of the bone. Let’s not cross over 2017 with our BONES.
Let’s drop them immediately.
- Failure to seek new thoughts or new ways of doing things is a BONE
- Doing things in the same unsuccessful manner, year in year out is a BONE
- Thinking that money alone is the source of your happiness; that’s the HARDEST BONE
- Going to work late and acting irresponsibly is a BONE
- Not worshiping God, be it in a CHURCH or MOSQUE; that’s a tricky bone, even the hyena cannot handle.
- Watching our friends fail; yet we could have helped them succeed…BONE
These are only few examples, the list is endless.
Let’s drop the BONE, so that we have a prosperous 2018 and years ahead.
Please tell all your friends and your loved ones to drop the BONE.
Bones lag us behind from reaching our God-destined potential.
Happy New Year 2018. God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
okikiosibodu:

True grin grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Works has almost killed my enemy. No vex was on duty on Dec 25 and Jan 1 sef. I wee turn a new leaf. No vex
Duty is of different kinds. Im not asking you which one o lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
vivie01:
Duty is of different kinds. Im not asking you which one o lipsrsealed grin
Lol. Ayaf Laff tire o

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Lol. Ayaf Laff tire o
grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nawa o, English is hard in 9ja o
Which one is
"Are u going to come? '

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
The difference between BATHROOM and BAFFROOM .................
In BATHROOM, one can take a cute selfie. But in BAFFROOM, hmmm hmmmmm! If your soap falls on the floor, just forget it!

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chei! Just because I borrowed a pen from a cashier and forgot to return it, I got home now and received a debit alert of #70..... First Bank! My God will fight for me o!!!
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Can someone please deposit money into my First Bank Account. I want to know if my alert is still working.....
Re: Fun Arena by Johnbateycreatn: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
I pray it will not happen to you. What? Watch this comedy skit by *JB CREATION* ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEkqzHsObk&t=4s
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Borday: I heard u now work at the
bakery.?
Akpos: oh yes. I started last week.
Borday: but you have never brought
any bread home.
Akpos: Your sister who works at the
airport, has she brought
any aeroplane to the house? And
even you who works at the
mortuary, have you brought
any dead body home before?

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by joespiceman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
this has been the best comedy section in nairaland. guy you too much

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.