Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (56218 Views)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Huh, you deleted your whatsapp because of late replies....download it again please

It's OK to reply me late sha but the worse is, it took them 3-5days to reply and juz say HI... undecided

There's this one guy who replied me after 2months sha but online 24/7 ... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ritababe(f): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
nice post, okay I will change, (not buhari change oh)
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Who's Rita? Ritababe?
A friend at my place..she dey do like say she holy pass everybody even when the feelings is there, she's hurding it.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

Nothing opcheesygrincheesy. Lemme call my twinnie, she must have something to say. Herbie.27 wink tongue
I miss you here. grin
"Wife material", i could only pick few points that should define a wife material.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by slimthugchimee(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's OK to reply me late sha but the worse is, it took them 3-5days to reply and juz say HI... undecided

There's this one guy who replied me after 2months sha but online 24/7 ... lipsrsealed
AT THAT LAST SENTENCE....THAT WAS GODDAMN FUNNY,I ONCE DID THAT TO A USELESS GAY DUDE WHO HAD BEEN TEXTING ME, WHEN I MISTAKENLY OPENED THE CHAT, HE SENT ME A MESSAGE, I HAD TO SAY SOME AWFUL STUFFS TO GET RID OF HIM
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
I miss you here. grin
"Wife material", i could only pick few points that should define a wife material.
I miss ya more honie kiss kiss kiss. You having a nice day yeah? wink
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ritababe(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
A friend at my place..she dey do like say she holy pass everybody even when the feelings is there, she's hurding it.

lol
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

I miss ya more honie kiss kiss kiss. You having a nice day yeah? wink
I am with my book and on politics section. grin
How are you today?.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Tonyosas101(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lolzzz, probably you pissed him...just forgive him.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
I am with my book and on politics section. grin
How are you today?.
I think I'm fine undecided embarassed
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

I think I'm fine undecided embarassed
Plz don't think. grin
Just be fine.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Plz don't think. grin
Just be fine.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:

Eyha.. Are u crushin on her already?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
ritababe:

yes
grin.. Are u guilty of any of d aforementioned?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
She does all these buh her sin is that she never calls..

And that's the only way I know a girl likes me.. so therefore I can't conclude asking her out.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Denuga002(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi,. Looking at your signature, It seems you're a geologist, I'm also a geologist in the making. I'm actually studying geology in one of the state universities in Nigeria... Can I know you better?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Denuga002:
Aiholi,. Looking at your signature, It seems you're a geologist, I'm also a geologist in the making. I'm actually studying geology in one of the state universities in Nigeria... Can I know you better?

I'm also in one of 9ja's foremost varsities...
Follow me, lemme follow u back.. Gotten 250 followers already..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
She does all these buh her sin is that she never calls..

And that's the only way I know a girl likes me.. so therefore I can't conclude asking her out.

She must call u?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
I miss you here. grin

U sure?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
ritababe:
nice post, okay I will change, (not buhari change oh)

Pls do change, give Mr.Right an oppourtunity to smile again. cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Eyha.. Are u crushin on her already?
We are crushing on ourselves but she won't just let it out.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
ritababe:

lol
ArsenaLcheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

She must call u?
not necessarily.. in this case, she has never called nor been the one to text first...
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
not necessarily.. in this case, she has never called nor been the one to text first...

So wat do u tink of her?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
We are crushing on ourselves but she won't just let it out.

U're d guy, make d impression and bare yr mind to her.... She no go fit chop u..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

So wat do u tink of her?
well aside the fact that she is pretty and sociable, I think of her as a great mum.. buh the way she is going abt this her feminism shii makes me have a second guess.. if people can't make sacrifices, then how possible will dey fit in marriage.

I'm not saying i'm gona be the type of man that thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen, no.. a woman who respects the position of a husband in a family is just what I need.. dats all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
well aside the fact that she is pretty and sociable, I think of her as a great mum.. buh the way she is going abt this her feminism shii makes me have a second guess.. if people can't make sacrifices, then how possible will dey fit in marriage.

I'm not saying i'm gona be the type of man that thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen, no.. a woman who respects the position of a husband in a family is just what I need.. dats all.

Hmmmmmmm..
Sha make d 1st move
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Hmmmmmmm..
Sha make d 1st move
lol making the first move isn't a problem.

U see the bible says don't trust yourself completely to someone who you think doesn't love you..

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol making the first move isn't a problem.

U see the bible says don't trust yourself completely to someone who you think doesn't love you..

U said u both had a ''thing'' a ''crush'' oon each other. Not so?
U could actually take it wit levity until a ''not so qualified guy' takes up d challenge..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Pinocchioo(f): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Seenundecided…a typical of rita but she's overtly too spiritualundecided

Too spiritual ke? guy na watin u need o, evil dey everywhere
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ALAYORMII: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Anyone to help Mii confirm this list from Kwara State Polytechnic

Certificate 15k

Convocation 10k

NYSC ID 3k

JAMB Verification Number 6k

Clearance of File 10k
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Any girl that responds with 'k' has the same iq level of a German shepherd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.