Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,519 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church (1207 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Mrop(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Here’s a purported guideline for couples who
want to get married in Mountain of Fire and
Miracles Ministries (MFM).

The brother (groom) and his best man
must not do any of the worldly head
hair cut styles.

Chief bridesmaid and Best man must
be a Christian of good standing. They
must be approved by the marriage
committee on the wedding day.

There is no need for flower boys or
girls.
No premarital sex and conception
before wedding day.

Observe strictly compulsory 6 months
courtship period from the first day you meet
the marriage committee.

Inspection of the accommodation of
the brother (groom) to be carried out.

No use of Alcohol in the reception if
done in the Church premises and no
use of talking drum.

FULL LIST BELOW:

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/read-requirements-guideline-to-follow.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Mrop(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
nawa ooo....

lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mchew.
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by spartacus11(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
look at all the tradition for a christian woman na wa, when muslims set standards for their women na we Christians go dey condemned them. hypocrisy
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by goldbim(f): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin those marriage committee women'll gladly embarrass you and your train to rub off your makeup before entering the church...I'm a member of Mfm but I dnt think I want to go through all these stress.... hubby should bring yam for My parents , come and prostrate and go to court grin finish!!.....you'll use like 6months to prepare for 1day event..i love my time biko!!
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by soberdrunk(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
No wonder i never hear say any "happening" person do hin wedding for MFM! angry angry
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Only the child of the world that have spoiled to the core will criticise this..
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Nightie(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin those marriage committee women'll gladly embarrass you and your train to rub off your makeup before entering the church...I'm a member of Mfm but I dnt think I want to go through all these stress.... hubby should bring yam for My parents , come and prostrate and go to court grin finish!!.....you'll use like 6months to prepare for 1day event..i love my time biko!!

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is this real
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by accountbalance: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Even without all these rules, single ladies full church wey never marry.

Make una take things easy let aunty nkechi usher marry this year na.
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by honestivo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Religion. So if they do all these they be seen as saint.The bible says they that worship God should worship God in truth and in spirit.
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Only the child of the world that have spoiled to the core will criticise this..

Hmmm...

And then after the wedding; the Donts will become the Do.
Re: Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church by Julietcutie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
...wow shocked number 1-4 jeez OK at least am not an mfm member

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? / Should I Continue Or Quit / Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.