Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal (34569 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by diegwu01: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
A kid would compose something better than what this judge did.

All i see is Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi has no case to answer,

Both Judges claimed he tried to Bribe them but they refused and didnt report the matter to relevant authorities.

Amaechi is Free.

Now the Judges have to explain the Source of the Hard currencies found in their domain as proceeds of Bribe which the DSS has accused them of and recovered in their homes

4 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yeye judge.
So, who did you tell when he came to beg you.
Corrupt judges covering up corrupt politicians.
Useless judges.
For your information, Obanikoro has opened Fayose's yanch o.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Bgorgeous: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Produce EVIDENCE!!!!!! Of course you can't because it is long you practice law . all you've been doing is birth and nurture CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by YungG(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Three things that can not be long hidden.. The Sun, The Moon and The truth......Dramas in the coming days ahead.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
sanpipita:

Did you see PDP harass any judge ask yourself why is that all these judges getting harassed had APC cases before them, what is so different or bad with their judgements that APC has decided harass them, didnt APC win cases in supreme court too, why is no one talking abt that
You mean that all these judges, about 18 of them have ruled against APC? It is getting late into the night, go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Dadsonval(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
2-0

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sanpipita(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
maasoap:

You mean that all these judges, about 18 of them have ruled against APC? It is getting late into the night, go and sleep.

Unless you are too stupid to comprehend english words or notice what is happening around you, Didn't APC win cases at the supreme courts, why are they targeting judges that refused to bow to their wishes, now didn't PDP lose cases in supreme court too? have you seen them attack any judge, why is APC desperate, what do they actually want

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bubu has successfully turned Nigeria judges to first class liars, in addition to being first class corrupt judges! "they left money in his house". Chai!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by guiddoti: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerian judiShaRing has gone too low that their brain has no nuts.

See as two judges defecating on the sacred altar of equity and justice.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by PastorOla1: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
This judges are ROTTEN EGG HEAD. NONSENSE & SENSELESS MEN & WOMEN ON BENCH.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
sanpipita:

Unless you are too stupid to comprehend english words or notice what is happening around you, Didn't APC win cases at the supreme courts, why are they targeting judges that refused to bow to their wishes, now didn't PDP lose cases in supreme court too? have you seen them attack any judge, why is APC desperate, what do they actually want
That's the thing with the wailers, they can't hold conversation without resulting to names calling. Always wanted to force their conspiracy theory down the opponents throats. I hail o, oga stupidity expert.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Onboard1: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
The judges are innocent until proven guilty. By the way, if dss didn't plant the money, why should they make the arrest at night without the presence of any media? Who issued the arrest warrant and/or search warrant? Who fights corruption in obscurity? Be open, pass "Freedom of Information bill". It will not hurt you if you are not intending to loot.
If Mr president is sincerely ready to fight corruption, let him combine his crackdown approach on a transparent foundation.
I just wish this country will run as it should be (democracy).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
eyeview:
See the level apc led govt has so reduced our institutions. They beg a judge to pervert justice and if you refuse,the dss raids your home for corruption.

Good bye,democracy. Good bye Rule of Law.

Apc has murdered you.

sometimes i wish i can swap my Alsatian dog's brain with some human's because it reasons better than them

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sanpipita(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
maasoap:

That's the thing with the wailers, they can't hold conversation without resulting to names calling. Always wanted to force their conspiracy theory down the opponents throats. I hail o, oga stupidity expert.

And you think you are not too stupid and insulting tell someone when to go to bed? are you a class prefect here? and if Buhari, Amaechi and other APC crooks are your lord and saviour they are not mine, im not a zombie, I will never fall for scam zombies like you keep falling for, go and get some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Allegations have to be substantiated with proof before they can count; otherwise they remain stories by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by guiddoti: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
Yeye judge.
So, who did you tell when he came to beg you.
Corrupt judges covering up corrupt politicians.
Useless judges.
For your information, Obanikoro has opened Fayose's yanch o.
grin grin fowl yanch don up
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Onboard1:
The judges are innocent until proven guilty. By the way, if dss didn't plant the money, why should they make the arrest at night without the presence of any media? Who issued the arrest warrant and/or search warrant? Who fights corruption in obscurity? Be open, pass "Freedom of Information bill". It will not hurt you if you are not intending to loot.
If Mr president is sincerely ready to fight corruption, let him combine his crackdown approach on a transparent foundation.
DSS planted those monies most probably...a judge is alleging that already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by crisycent: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
psucc:
The Lion of Ubrima is falling!

Amaechi, a testimony from two sources is true o!

Lion? This one wen be like agama lizard?
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Allegations have to be substantiated with proof before they can count; otherwise they remain stories by moonlight.
AIrtel so sad you allowed abokis internet access
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by kolaish(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
WETHER PDP OR APC, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. OUR POLITICIANS FIGHT FOR THEIR COMMON INTEREST ONLY AND NOT THE PEOPLES' INTEREST. 98% OF NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE CAPABLE OF BRIBING ANYBODY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT. AS NIGERIANS LET US WAKE UP AND OPEN OUR EYES WIDE AND STOP DEFENDING THEM, EXCEPT YOU ARE ON THEIR PAYROLL.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by guiddoti: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Onboard1:
Did he deny the money? look for another thing to say, bro.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Chigold101(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:

i pretend not to read this.......................
you stop defending people who are supposed to be in jail.

Is Amaechi the only minister. Cant read the hand writing?
Dont you see that Amaechi is over corrupt?
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by fergie001: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
We are missing sth,he reported to d CJN not to be in the Panel,and explained and d CJN replied that other Justices have also complained,
In the case of Onu,names were mentioned,I believe d young man should still be in the FJSC.
In the case of Amaechi and the"Ogaisnothappy" thing,I think d Ayo Salami issue should be a template,get d network to do some tracings based on d time he posited.One thing I know is that these Justices are not telling d entire truth,as well as d fact that Amaechi cannot be exonerated.
But as men in d field,the Government and DSS shot themselves in d foot with d shoddy operation.It might still turn out a saraki-ekweremadu-danladi-umar thing.I won't be surprised if the Bihari certificate issue is exhumed to scare him.
His ideas on d corruption fight was fantastic,but d modus operandi,very wrong.
Nigerians are watching keenly,we are hopeful this time,there should be a thief to be jailed.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
guiddoti:
have you seen the money?
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by guiddoti: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

have you seen the money?
No! He (judge) n DSS saw the money
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Otapipia: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Really?.
We now have two fingers pointing at one person and this is all you have to say.

Ameachi should be investigated.
Why did they leave it to this moment to spill? I am sick and tired of people dragging others down with them when they are to atone for their sins. He should keep quiet and face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Onboard1: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
guiddoti:

Read the caption of the letter before being in a haste to criticize.

The letter is entitled: “Invasion Of My House In The Night, Planting Of Huge Sums Of Money In Different Currencies, Purported Recovery Of The Money, Carting Away Of My Documents And Other Valuable Items And My Subsequent Abduction By Masked Operatives Of The DSS Between Friday, October 7th And Saturday, October 8th, 2016”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
guiddoti:
No! He (judge) n DSS saw the money
don't read too much papers...lowers your IQ
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sapele914(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
eyeview:
See the level apc led govt has so reduced our institutions. They beg a judge to pervert justice and if you refuse,the dss raids your home for corruption.

Good bye,democracy. Good bye Rule of Law.

Apc has murdered you.
How did these judges know Amechi and were did he get their phone numbers from?The judges forgot to. Mention that amechi was once their paymaster when he was governor of rivers state under pdp when the going was good. They have also forgotten so soon including justice odili of the supreme court how amechi helped them lobby jonathan to put their names forward in getting those key judicial positions they hold today. Shame on those judges for even mentioning amechi's name, the mere fact they brought up his name is a sign of guilt. They should have more intergrity than putting their business in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by suteco16: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shame on apc

Shame on amaechi

Shame on buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by safepassage2015: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
diegwu01:
Cant remember when APC had a case in Ebonyi State that got to supreme court
Cant remember any Election Case fayose had with Supreme court lately.

Same way Justice Okoro said Amaechi offered Bribe for APC to win a court case in Abia State meanwhile the APC candidate never got to Supreme court

I now beleive the DSS really have strong cases against these clowns at the Supreme court. I weep at the caliber of Judges at the Supreme Court, there is a need for urgent cleansing
you can't remember them because you are obviously silly and dumb. Let me remind you, all gubernatorial cases end up in the Supreme Court. I hope I have added knowledge to your empty skull
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by desire19a: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:
Ameachi is now a beggar abi?.............. Nigerians will never stop passing blame............ see how we do it, if you catch dasuki, he will blame it on witch hunting from APC, if you catch Fayose, He will blame it on Buhari, if you catch judges, they will blame it on Ameachi, and if you catches someone sleeping with your wife , he will blame if on davil................... let's learn how to take responsibility and stop the passing game........... just to attract sympathy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.