Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (53630 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by ExInferis(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Mtchew.

People die every second. And they're all someone's loved ones.

Grow up and move on, buster.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Laveda(f): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2016
cococandy:
What a heartbreaking thing cry
Is that Your baby on Dp? She's cute ehn.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by tohact(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Na so life be ooo, it is a lesson for each everyone of us. no matter beautiful, intelligent,handsome or what ever you are, u go die one day.

keep it ...

jumat l Mubarak
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by adewolu77: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory sad
attention seeker! congrats you've gotten the attention you so badly needed by trolling. thank Seun because without nairaland you would have noting else to do with your life undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

Is that Your baby on Dp? She's cute ehn.
yes that's her. thanks darl
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2016
omamush:
this is so sad embarassed may we all not experience untimely death ijn
Amen
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2016
hyaaaaa....RIP pretty girl and may God comfort her family and love ones.

God I thank you for the gift of life, I am not better but u still kept me alive.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by omolorlarh: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory sad
shoro niyen?
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by ogbright: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
This is why Christians should be prayerful and be spiritually minded. This could be the handwork of the enemies of progress. Especially when you are preparing for such a big event, one should be awake at night to fry the devil and God will reveal every hinden agenda of devil for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Slimchase(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
A treasured Mirrow is broken........ "Heart-Of-Gold" is gone.
This World is not Ours.
Senator take heart, we ur friends mourns with u aswell. I leave ur Consolation in d hand of GOD.
R.I.P Heart of Gold.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by mecussey(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

show some love bro...sure no big deal but its painful.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by apatheticme(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Peace2love: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2016
RIP to the dead. Take heart Bro
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by checkout50: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2016
I'm so touched.Rest in peace dear.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
omamush:
this is so sad embarassed may we all not experience untimely death ijn
my new strategy now is never to announce my wedding....
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by LordOfNaira: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Who is the one again?

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by assfreaky(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
maybe na ritual things. you can't truss this flatingos. dey can sacrifice their mama for money.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by niyi123: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Doyin400l:
Nice one,
My new gf came visiting, I've been sleeping with her since morning ... pls who can help me satisfy her.
No offeinse.!!!

Receive sense
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Take heart , the lord know every thing .
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by 7inches: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Her life ended just before his' began.

Hi... bro.
Wana discuss somrthin with u
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Hi... bro.
Wana discuss somrthin with u
Go ahead, here pls. hardly check emails.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by 7inches: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Go ahead, here pls. hardly check emails.
Ok.. thanks
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
yes that's her. thanks darl

So I bulugo nne nwa? Ife a no dey waste time o...

Wow wow wow!

Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by YaksonFCA(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
jnrbayano:

So I bulugo nne nwa? Ife a no dey waste time o...

Wow wow wow!

Congrats.
smiley thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.