Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (53623 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by notoriousbabe: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
God don butter another girl bread be dat,she might even be her best friend. Such is life
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by dacovajnr: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oloriburuku ni wan dem Village ppl cry cry cry Dem no dey use eye see better things..Sorry f your loss Sire...One of the reasons why am scared to be a millionaire or get married coz they'll definitely come knocking and I no sabi pray cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by nerdfrost(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
this is that banker that works at diamond bank unizik branch.

she had a very nice smile.

rip dear

will really miss her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by raycoolman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by wizflower(f): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deicide:
Hmmm Be a man Don't Cry they are Many fishes In the river
Grow up, get matured, think and then type.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by raycoolman(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Oyemie(f): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory sad
...The same mean comment on another thread..hmm..receive sense..receive it now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory sad
*Yawns* Dry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by hotspec(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
May she RIP an may God be with u and uphold u. I deeply feel for u. Sorry for d loss.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Such is life, don't worry he will get over it within 3 weeks undecided.......I doubt if he cared about her sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tut tut
Poor guy
I see why he is so miserable. She is pretty.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lies
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
dotuna3:
Haha not again

See fine girl wey she for make good wife.

May be people should stop announcing wedding. I guess it can work just to safe life's

RIP

Leave people that like announcing their wedding.. This life is extremely wicked.. I was once a victim of announcing am getting married until I saw death staring at me in the face one evening as I was driving back from work... It was just God who saved me.. Everybody at the pavement, on the express stood still with shock as...from the side of my eyes I saw people lifting hands on their head with shock and screams... Then a split second I looked straight ahead and was faced with me , my car and the bridge... My car nearly somersaulted ,if not for a pedestrian bridge that held it from behind, because of the force I placed in reverse thinking I was stepping on brakes..
My dear since that day.. My wedding date" lips sealed" lipsrsealed
Am not campaigning nada angry
Not even on facebook sef!

I pity the groom... So much plans all results to nothing.. And it's a terrible feeling when a loved dies and the spirit seeps away as one is holding firmly crying and screaming wake up.. Pls wake up... cry
It's not a good experience
God pls heal and the comfort the groom wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Dhotseal(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Bleeping insensitive ass!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by itsIYKE(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
I remember vividly the day this girl opened an account for me wit diamond bank......any unizik student should know her......her igbo name is chika......diamond bank unizik branch......always at the management faculty with the rest of her crew........very pretty girl if I may add.........RIP chika.......life is really sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by magni101(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I'm tempted to write this, you are very stupid and pathetic.
I hope you experience this too so that you'll understand how this feels.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Aww! Guys, is that an angel? embarassed
there's no female angel.. may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by mamajaz(f): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oyemie:
...The same mean comment on another thread..hmm..receive sense..receive it now
if sense turns to oxygen, this one can't breathe it in.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Stallione(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2016
this is heartbreaking.God pls console my fellow man,i understand how u feel more :-
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by sweetilicious(f): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Why are you like this. He just lost a beautiful soul. His soulmate. Someone that understood him more. Someone that will be there when everyone leaves him. Someone he trusted with his feelings and fears. Someone so amiable that would have changed his world. Someone that made life meaningful to strive harder for. Do you know what it means to loose someone like that? You think its easy? Please have compassion when another person faces this challenges. Life is not always easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by diva90: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Too bad!
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2016
So sad. :'{
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by iamkingzlee(m): 1:57am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
You have no sense atall!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by justmenoni: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2016
You're right, but if they don't announce it? How will guests be notified That's why i support low-key or better still just legal marriage.

dotuna3:
Haha not again

See fine girl wey she for make good wife.

May be people should stop announcing wedding. I guess it can work just to safe life's

RIP
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by chiefolododo(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Guy you can still wed on the day you have set , look for another lady and marryb, perhaps you will see your dead fiancee in the new one you are going to be engaged with. Life goes on
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by kilokeys(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

please do us a favor and die today... save the world some oxygen.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by JBUZZ: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Deicide:
Hmmm Be a man Don't Cry they are Many fishes In the river
You're sick

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by Doyin400l(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice one,
My new gf came visiting, I've been sleeping with her since morning ... pls who can help me satisfy her.
No offeinse.!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by lailo: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by lailo: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2016
If she is still alife,they will be fighting,now dat she's gone,she was an angel.Human with sycophancy.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2016
What a heartbreaking thing cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.