Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years (7206 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / The South Has To Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
NairalandHowTo:

Don't have time to argue. An estimated figure of almost a decade by Southerners.

Continue to write what you wrote above on social platforms. Keep it up. Education fund will soon come grin grin grin BTW the education minister is from the north making it easy grin

More than half of these funds would end up in the pockets of your politicians so whats the joy all about.

Upon all the funds you are receiving your, your people are the poorest in west africa, Children very malnorished and northerners keep coming down south to beg.

Its a fact that Kano have a massive no of almajiris and has the lowest girl child literacy rate in the nation, so whats the joy all about.

The north is at the top of every negative stats published about the nation.

These are stats published by Reputable Bureaus all oves the world , are you denying them?...... Its not my people that are starving in Bornu.

2 Likes

Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

...and Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States have a lower IGR than Kano State which further rubbishes the other posters assertion that Kano state's resourcefulness to be self sufficient is zero and thus the North should be ashamed at its political dexterity which resulted in Kwankwaso's masterstroke.

Nah, I just wanted to correct that statement, alot of nairalanders have be asserting that SW-Lagos= Mediocre.

Ya folks have earned it, Congrats. If i were you however, i'd start advocating that ALL of the money be used correctly.

1 Like

Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

More than half of these funds would end up in the pockets of your politicians so whats the joy all about.

Upon all the funds you are receiving your, your people are the poorest in west africa, Children very malnorished and northerners keep coming down south to beg.

Its a fact that Kano have a massive no of almajiris and has the lowest girl child literacy rate in the nation, so whats the joy all about.

These are stats published by Reputable Bureaus all oves the world , are you denying them?...... Its not my people that are starving in Bornu.

Keep it up I like this kind of thinking, it has advantage to us in National Assembly.

First: It's the greatest lie of the century to say children in Kano are malnourished. Kano is not Borno?

Kano is never in the list of poorest state in Nigeria tackles of West Africa. Kano is the second state after Lagos that can survive without Federal Allocation.

BTW continue with your media lies.

The money will go to politician pockets

Bro! we are talking of Kano not Ekiti or Ebonyi

All those structure you see in Kano with which money were they built.

However, these five states look good to be on top of the current economic challenges. They are: Enugu, Oyo, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Kano with N18.08bn, N15.66bn, N14.793bn, N14.791bn, and N13.611 bn respectively.

https://economicconfidential.com/2016/06/nigerias-richest-states-lagos-leads-igr-15-states-not-viable/

Take your lairs somewhere.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by QuotaSystem: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

This rhetoric has been peddled since 1900 yet the North also boasts of the wealthiest band of Nigerians in the country including the wealthiest living black human on EARTH, and some of the largest and best equipped educational institutions in the land. The North also boasts of the best roads and public infrastructure in the country. Read that again.

These are also established stats published by the most reliable firms in the world. We just aren't noisemakers ever willing to pull stats on the dirtiest, most occultic, ritualistic and fraudulent regions in the country because talk is cheap and northerners are naturally more inclined towards action.

Keep yapping stats while reality plays a fast one on you.

1 Like

Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Igboid: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
the ones that will fare worse if resouces are controlled by the states, the ones with least amount of natural resources to control, go figure.

You mean the ones that once stolen Delta state oil becomes returned back to Delta, will become fully non oil producing?
https://www.nairaland.com/2711759/how-ondo-became-oil-producing

Those whose only hope is the knee deep in debt Lagos state.

Quit playing games and come out clean. Give me a name and evidence to match.
I'm waiting.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by EternalTruths: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
which report are you talking about? By who exactly, can you name your source? OBJ a man from sw raised resource control to 13%, In the last national confab SW Delegates proposed 45 to 51% resouce control, SE leaders were asking for Additional states so What are you talking about? Please don't turn history on its head.

Liar.

OBJ raised what to 13%

Was it not OBJ that introduced the land use act that stole ND oil from the indigenes
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by masseratti: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
EternalTruths:

Liar.

OBJ raised what to 13%

Was it not OBJ that introduced the land use act that stole ND oil from the indigenes
go to school please, military Government dont introduce "Acts" they Govern by decree,
Recourse or Niger delta oil was stolen by Ironsin,

If Obj did not give 13% derivation, who did?
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by masseratti: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

You mean the ones that once stolen Delta state oil becomes returned back to Delta, will become fully non oil producing?
https://www.nairaland.com/2711759/how-ondo-became-oil-producing

Those whose only hope is the knee deep in debt Lagos state.

Quit playing games and come out clean. Give me a name and evidence to match.
I'm waiting.
lol nope, the ones that "has" the least, Ondo still has heavy oil, Bitumen, its the same as they have in. Canada and cocoa. Even if you remove oil from them.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Igboid: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
lol nope, the ones that "has" the least, Ondo still has heavy oil, Bitumen, its the same as they have in. Canada and cocoa. Even if you remove oil from them.

Imo and Anambra still has one the largest reserves of natural gas in the failed nation.That's alot of Energy to power a nation.
Enugu coals are still there. Ebonyi has possible shale reserves, will need to be explored more.
Ebonyi, Imo and Enuani has abundant fertile lands, in addition to Omanbala area fertile lands.

Throw in having the Best of human resources in the failed nation, and you get a one heluva of a potentially prosperous nation.

And we are not yet talking of Of crude oil reserves in Oyigbo, Southern Abia, Anambra and Southern Imo.

You are John snow bro.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by masseratti: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

Imo and Anambra still has the one the largest reserves of natural gas in the failed nation.
Enugu coals are still there. Ebonyi has possible shale reserves, will need to be explored more.
Ebonyi, Imo and Enuani has abundant fertile lands, in addition to Omanbala area fertile lands.

Throw in having the Best of human resources in the failed nation, and you get a one heluva of a potentially prosperous nation.

And we are not yet talking of Of crude oil reserves in Oyigbo, Southern Abia, Anambra and Southern Imo.

You are John snow bro.
lol I don't understand you ooo, did i mention any state name? why are you listing names? all states in the federation claims to have one thing or the other, if they are viable and in commercial quantity especially oil and gas, the oil coys will be there already, btw coal is good and that "was" established. Or is that region one of the ones with least resources?
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Igboid: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
lol I don't understand you ooo, the i mention any state name? why are you listing names? all states in the federation claims to have one thing or the other, if they are viable and in commercial quantity especially oil and gas, the oil coys will be there already, btw coal is good and that "was" established.

The best way to test Who is bluffing and who isn't, is a simple look at those who clamours of self determination, and those who cling unto a failed nation.

Parasites naturally won't give up on their host.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by masseratti: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

The best way to test Who is bluffing and who isn't, is a simple look at those who clamours of self determination, and those who cling unto a failed nation.

Parasites naturally won't give up on their host.
we actually don't care, next time don't bring the war to our land and you are good, face your eternal enemies up north and defend your land, no one will disturb btw you can ask your state assembly to ask for succession, A federation can actually be dissolved.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Igboid: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
we actually don't care, next time don't bring the war to our land and you are good, face your eternal enemies up north and defend your land, no one will disturb btw you can ask your state assembly to ask for succession, A federation can actually be dissolved.

Here we go again. I'm through with the " We were neutral before you brought the war to our land BS".

I will not be drawn to it again today.

We don't have eternal enemies up North, we share no borders with the Hausa-Fulani. We can't say same for Ilorin.

You have a point about having pro secession Igbos representing Ndiigbo in both house of rep and Senate, that will take our agenda to those floors of the legislature.
I had spoken about it many times too. Ndiigbo are yet to get our house in order. In the light of that, all talks of secession must be stopped for now.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by masseratti: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

Here we go again. I'm through with the " We were neutral before you brought the war to our land BS".

I will not be drawn to it again today.

We don't have eternal enemies up North, we share no borders with the Hausa-Fulani. We can't say same for Ilorin.

You have a point about having pro secession Igbos representing Ndiigbo in both house of rep and Senate, that will take our agenda to those floors of the legislature.
I had spoken about it many times too. Ndiigbo are yet to get our house in order. In the light of that, all talks of secession must be stopped for now.
hausa's a different from Fulanis, trust me you have borders with them, they are nomadic and yes they rule ilorin a city that also has no borders with hausa fulanis, heck you guys dont even have borders with the Sw, so i wonder where the border thing is from.

Not the National Assembly, start with the states, there are alot of laws/resolution the state can pass they can even frustrate the FG if they want, you want, you want succession study nations that had it successfully, peacefully apply their modus, attacking the Yorubas won't get you guys anywhere, they care less, majority of them don't care about who is in or not, Midwest broke away, we didn't care, Southern Cameroon broke away we didn't care, there are Yorubas in benin and togo, no big deal, spending your days online thinking yorubas are your misfortune is quite unfounded.
Re: How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years by Igboid: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
masseratti:
hausa's a different from Fulanis, trust me you have borders with them, they are nomadic and yes they rule ilorin a city that also has no borders with hausa fulanis, heck you guys dont even have borders with the Sw, so i wonder where the border thing is from.

Not the National Assembly, start with the states, there are alot of laws/resolution the state can pass they can even frustrate the FG if they want, you want, you want succession study nations that had it successfully, peacefully apply their modus, attacking the Yorubas won't get you guys anywhere, they care less, majority of them don't care about who is in or not, Midwest broke away, we didn't care, Southern Cameroon broke away we didn't care, there are Yorubas in benin and togo, no big deal, spending your days online thinking yorubas are your misfortune is quite unfounded.

grin

My attacks on Yoruba are usually retaliatory, like wise my attacks on other Igbo hating persons or groups.

I don't go about looking for troubles, but I can NEVER allow any attack on Ndiigbo go without retaliation. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter / No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti / Ekiti State Rated High In IGR Collection - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.