Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (35001 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
when i see people meditating, it just seems to me like they are just closing them eyes and pretending to be unaware of whats going on around them. it just look fake to me.
You need to incorporate symphony or chant to it to gain focus. If you are a Christian you just repeat Jehovah....as three long syllables. If you are a muslim you can repeat Allahu akbar as 4 syllables and inhale deep with every chant. Just lay down or sit comfortably and keep on going for say 20 minutes and make it a routine. You could do it at quiet time may be at night while going to sleep. When thoughts come to your mind replace it with visualized image of someone you love or even your religious mentor and with time you will have control. And watch your dreams evolve as you stay consistent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
please how does being in the other side feel like.
smile, try a sedative drug.u will come back alive though.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by SkillBoox: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
You need to incorporate symphony or chant to it to gain focus. If you are a Christian you just repeat Jehovah....as three long syllables. If you are a muslim you can repeat Allahu akbar as 4 syllables and inhale deep with every chant. Just lay down or sit comfortably and keep on going for say 20 minutes and make it a routine. You could do it at quiet time may be at night while going to sleep. When thoughts come to your mind replace it with visualized image of someone you love or even your religious mentor and with time you will have control. And watch your dreams evolve as you stay consistent.

you remind me of Jim Parson's role in Big Bang Theory. smiley
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
SkillBoox:

you remind me of Jim Parson's role in Big Bang Theory. smiley
I have no idea about him, but I know its a TV series you mean. Cant remember the last time I watched TV.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zikdik:

You're so full of pseudoscientific bullsh*t that it's almost easy to feel sorry for you.
i beg your seat is not here

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Zikdik(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
Dont feel sorry for me. I am far wealthier, knowledgeable and more comfortable than you will ever be in this earth life. I am not humble, and I dont take nonsense. Looser!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zikdik:

You're nothing but insecure.

Enjoy your delusions. Kool-aid is supposed to have a pleasing taste.

You actually do not know the meaning of insecurity. Dont get me started Mr. Ignoramus. What do you wanna teach me little man? This discourse is not for morons like you. Bleep the hell out of this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by seguun(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Educated yoga students showing their stunts grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oahray:
Op na wa for you o. Pseudoscience - the thread is filled to the brim with it. You don't have to force a scientific connection for your opinions about life and death when there is none. Makes one as mischievous as some fraudulent religious leaders.
it seems you dont understand what this thread is saying. I would rather you took your seat to the front to see the real contents of this thread.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
seguun:
Educated yoga students showing their stunts grin
kiss shocked
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice thread. I enjoyed your inputs and find it interesting @billyonaire... I do subscribe to what you saying though not all of it. Some of the most profound question man has always asked is how we began, what are we here to do, where do we go from here, now let's take a look at how science has tried to explain this, first they came with the big bang theory, evolution theory etc but as we have rightly concluded, traditional scientific method can't explain this hence d need for other forms of science and also religion. I am a Christian and the Bible doesn't fully tell us all about this but snippets and I believe other forms of science can explain somethings.. All in all, knowledge of these world can be gotten from pieces of these things married perfectly together that's why I don't dismiss knowledge and learning things despite my believe cos there is always a sense in everything. You just have to see it.
You talk about adherence and flouting of cosmic laws which both have consequences, I don't really understand that cos many pple don't even have ideas of this adherence and flouting of this laws if they do exist and still face consequences of their action and inaction. Eg. A bad wicked man is successful and wealthy even without knowledge of cosmic laws. So how do u now define adherence and flouting of this cosmic law, by moral standard, or other forms

Billyonaire:

Believe is such a complex word. If you say, if I believe 'in' jazz,witchcraft etc its different from asking if I believe such things exist.

Lets put it in scientific terms since everything exists as vibration, energy and wavelengths. At higher energy level, something with lower energy level will give you some respect ..right ? Just like we 'worship' other beings at higher frequency dimensions. Thats food for thoughts.

Electricity happens when positive ions (cations) and negative ions (anions) interact in the presence of an earthed neutral. They cancel themselves out and produce electricity, which powers everything based on the resultant effects on the electromagnetic spectrum. Same electricity that is so useful in heating our water, turning our fans and playing our music, can also kill you, cause fire hazard and destroy TV sets etc. It seems that electricity has laws that must be obeyed to keep it safe and useful. When you disobey those laws, you have so many bad things happening like burning gadgets, electric shocks, etc.

Many times, people lament about witches and wizards. There is a neutral force in the cosmos, when you adhere to the cosmic laws, the Force works for you, makes you succeed, makes you feel great, you become wealthy and all good things come to you. When you break cosmic laws, bad things start happening. And we now complain of spiritual attacks etc. We are looking at the same force with different attributes based on your adherence of cosmic laws. We have policemen, they enforce laws. If you do no wrong, you shouldnt worry about anything. Nothing bad will ever work on you, as long as you are innocent and adhere to the laws of nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
Nice thread. I enjoyed your inputs and find it interesting @billyonaire... I do subscribe to what you saying though not all of it. Some of the most profound question man has always asked is how we began, what are we here to do, where do we go from here, now let's take a look at how science has tried to explain this, first they came with the big bang theory, evolution theory etc but as we have rightly concluded, traditional scientific method can't explain this hence d need for other forms of science and also religion. I am a Christian and the Bible doesn't fully tell us all about this but snippets and I believe other forms of science can explain somethings.. All in all, knowledge of these world can be gotten from pieces of these things married perfectly together that's why I don't dismiss knowledge and learning things despite my believe cos there is always a sense in everything. You just have to see it.
You talk about adherence and flouting of cosmic laws which both have consequences, I don't really understand that cos many pple don't even have ideas of this adherence and flouting of this laws if they do exist and still face consequences of their action and inaction. Eg. A bad wicked man is successful and wealthy even without knowledge of cosmic laws. So how do u now define adherence and flouting of this cosmic law, by moral standard, or other forms

I pondered on your question for many years and got the answer from uncommon sources. Your question borders on why a wicked man is successful.

But let me start from natural laws. Many people do not believe gravity exists but when you jump you must come down. There are exception to every rule as long as you surpase a threshold. Take for example. If you propel an object at or above escape velocity, it breaks the gravitational pull of earth and enters space and can float there.

Certain people we call wicked may be by your definition wicked because they do unpleasant things which are bad to you but may not be flounting the natural laws which are supreme. Take for example a wicked politician, he may have broken sovereign laws by stealing funds meant for state but he has not broken any natural laws and stays successful.

Again, the penalty for breaking natural law isnt poverty. As long as you follow economic principles you must be successful so its best to understand the context of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm going by what you say.. What's a consequence of breaking the law?

Billyonaire:

I pondered on your question for many years and got the answer from uncommon sources. Your question borders on why a wicked man is successful.

But let me start from natural laws. Many people do not believe gravity exists but when you jump you must come down. There are exception to every rule as long as you surpase a threshold. Take for example. If you propel an object at or above escape velocity, it breaks the gravitational pull of earth and enters space and can float there.

Certain people we call wicked may be by your definition wicked because they do unpleasant things which are bad to you but may not be flounting the natural laws which are supreme. Take for example a wicked politician, he may have broken sovereign laws by stealing funds meant for state but he has not broken any natural laws and stays successful.

Again, the penalty for breaking natural law isnt poverty. As long as you follow economic principles you must be successful so its best to understand the context of everything.

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
Hmmm going by what you say.. What's a consequence of breaking the law?

Which of the natural laws are you interested in breaking. Lol
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Which is the easiest to break lol

Billyonaire:

Which of the natural laws are you interested in breaking. Lol
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
Which is the easiest to break lol

Crime: Falling from helicopter at 3,000 ft.
Law: Gravity
Penalty: Instant but painless transition to alternate universe via worm-hole.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol okay let's come to d moral side of cosmos law.. Law of karma if u wish or any other moral law..
What do u say in regards to that.. Surely there must be a kind of moral law governing all frequency of vibration.. D good or bad thing

Billyonaire:

Crime: Falling from helicopter at 3,000 ft.
Law: Gravity
Penalty: Instant but painless transition to alternate universe via worm-hole.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yuanadoo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abi ooo
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
Lol okay let's come to d moral side of cosmos law.. Law of karma if u wish or any other moral law..
What do u say in regards to that.. Surely there must be a kind of moral law governing all frequency of vibration.. D good or bad thing

That law was rephrased from Newton's Third Law of Motion: For every action there is equal but opposite reaction. And there is such law in the religious contexts thus: What you sow, so shall you reap.

Before I proceed to explain these laws and the limitation to this law I need to point out a fact which I have discovered along my journey on earth.

According to recent findings in Quantum Mechanics; there are conditions which if you are able to surpass you can break-free from any law: for example, propulsion above escape velocity you can break free from Gravity. We have broken the sound bareer with our jets etc. In essence, everything that goes up, may not come down.

Limitation to Karma or for those who love the science part of life, Newton's third law should reason with me. We have established the fact that there parallel universes or alternate universes and even within this universe we have dimension of diverse frequencies. From our understandinf of String Theory and M-Theory we know that every thoughts before action actually manifests in the alternative realities whether we take that action or not. And bear with me, with that thought in mind we also create our existence in the alternate dimension.Think about spooky effect. So to cut the bullshit, you can actually transfer karma to your parallel self in the next dimension and escape the punishment in this reality.

So, in essence what I am saying is...if you work and study hard just like rocket scientists have beaten gravity, you can escape karma and transfer the penalty to your alternate self in the other reality.

You want some proof ? Think about dreams

If you cant, you reap what you sow either in this lifetime or on the next, if you merit to be forgiven in this life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Burning thread. Make i sit down
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Temolad:
Burning thread. Make i sit down
I have a feeling you will still have more students even by tomorrow. I dont know if I will have a chance to log online but I am sure you can answer their questions.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
I'm very inquisitive cos I like learning and more importantly I'm interested in psychology of people.. So pardon me, I will ask a lot of questions so I can fully understand your point of view.. Have you surpassed any law? What level have you reached in terms of other frequency

Billyonaire:

That law was rephrased from Newton's Third Law of Motion: For every action there is equal but opposite reaction. And there is such law in the religious contexts thus: What you sow, so shall you reap.

Before I proceed to explain these laws and the limitation to this law I need to point out a fact which I have discovered along my journey on earth.

According to recent findings in Quantum Mechanics; there are conditions which if you are able to surpass you can break-free from any law: for example, propulsion above escape velocity you can break free from Gravity. We have broken the sound bareer with our jets etc. In essence, everything that goes up, may not come down.

Limitation to Karma or for those who love the science part of life, Newton's third law should reason with me. We have established the fact that there parallel universes or alternate universes and even within this universe we have dimension of diverse frequencies. From our understandinf of String Theory and M-Theory we know that every thoughts before action actually manifests in the alternative realities whether we take that action or not. And bear with me, with that thought in mind we also create our existence in the alternate dimension.Think about spooky effect. So to cut the bullshit, you can actually transfer karma to your parallel self in the next dimension and escape the punishment in this reality.

So, in essence what I am saying is...if you work and study hard just like rocket scientists have beaten gravity, you can escape karma and transfer the penalty to your alternate self in the other reality.

You want some proof ? Think about dreams

If you cant, you reap what you sow either in this lifetime or on the next, if you merit to be forgiven in this life.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by krett(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
The question is
how can I start
how can I see the other side
how can become this wise

and it bothers me so much so please I know that a lot of people here are just like me .They want to know but don't no were to find and as the have found they don't know how to start .
so please teach us how to start and also guide us how to go about it .like mentorship
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
I'm very inquisitive cos I like learning and more importantly I'm interested in psychology of people.. So pardon me, I will ask a lot of questions so I can fully understand your point of view.. Have you surpassed any law? What level have you reached in terms of other frequency

As far as I know, I am not a sinner. I break no laws. I have learnt not to fall from helicopters and not to kill humans or animals except may be mosquitoes. Those are the most tempting ..LoL.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

As far as I know, I am not a sinner. I break no laws. I have learnt not to fall from helicopters and not to kill humans or animals except may be mosquitoes. Those are the most tempting ..LoL.
Hmmm while I'm here battling with d next dog imma kill for my dogmeat pepper soup or maybe upgrade to human meat...hahaha
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

If it isnt for you, you will not find yourself interested in the discussions. I think you are just afraid. Learn to use fear, learn from fear. Let fear be your guide.
Am a new bee about dis stuffs buh av bin reading tons of stuffs abt it on d Internet... I rili wanna knw abt Astral projection and how 2go abt it... Like rules, what 2do and what not to do.. Just guidelines i mean
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by cutiedave(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wat if dat alternate universe u guys claim to transcend into is just an illusion created by the mind...am sure u guys kw how powerful d mind can be

Besides av always been of the school of thought dat meditation is just to clear d mind and control your toughts and not transcend into some imaginery universe created by the human mind... I might be wrong tho

Av also learnt a lot from dis thread although i disagree with some...

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:

Hmmm while I'm here battling with d next dog imma kill for my dogmeat pepper soup or maybe upgrade to human meat...hahaha

I hardly eat meat. Food from plant sources are best. The sun is the primary source of our energy and plants are directly receiving the energy directly from the sun and storing in the leaves, fruits and stem. I prefer to enjoy the energy from the primary recepient instead of secondary recepient. We are animals too so does it make sense eating animals who depend on plants ? Why cant we just eat plants directly instead of depending on recycled nutrients from animal who actually got the energy from plants. Its actually silly to eat dogs cos they depend on eating shit which is decayed source of biomass.

Eat food from plant sources and your vibrations will be high. Eating animals lower your vibration. Tomorrow you will say witches are pursuing you when in essence your vibration is so low that even bacteria can kill you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Igerizee:

Am a new bee about dis stuffs buh av bin reading tons of stuffs abt it on d Internet... I rili wanna knw abt Astral projection and how 2go abt it... Like rules, what 2do and what not to do.. Just guidelines i mean
Continue reading and when you are ready the master will come. If you need to know more before you go to bed. Tell yourself you want to know more. Tell yourself you want to experience astral projection. Self will guide you.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
cutiedave:
Wat if dat alternate universe u guys claim to transcend into is just an illusion created by the mind...am sure u guys kw how powerful d mind can be

Besides av always been of the school of thought dat meditation is just to clear d mind and control your toughts and not transcend into some imaginery universe created by the human mind... I might be wrong tho

Av also learnt a lot from dis thread although i disagree with some...

On the contrary, the life we live here is the illusion. We are in a simulation. Why do you tbink you cant figure out why you were born just to die ? Does it make real sense to you ?

I respect your doubts. That is progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / Bad Things You Did In The University / Adekunle Ajasin University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.